LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:03 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ugnok watched in amazment as the elf got up from the ground.

"Incredible!" He mutered to himself Trying to pull out the three arrows.

Well like all things, this elf would have to be beaten into submission. pulling out the final arrow, he threw two past the elf, and the last into his leg. now both warriors were limping and fighting trying to over power the other. it was pretty obvious this battle wasn’t going to end any time soon.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
bobtheorc
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen reinged in Eorlrend. The horse’s side were heaving from exertion.
Carothen himself felt exhausted. Back in the village were the sounds of terror and war.
I must go back, if nothing else to help the last defenders

So he clucked to Eorlrend once more and the horse wheeled about an charged back into the city. Carothen whipped out his sword and began swinging it at the un-armored dunlendings. His blade cut through the hides and flesh of the men. He swung and slashed, and all his mind was focused on this one task.

THen, through all the blood, and noise, and terror, Carothen heard a horn.
Not a uruk horn, no, this was the horn of a Rohirrim soldier. He looked up. ANd riding down the hill, their plumes blowing, were twelve riders from the Mark. They hit the men around Carothen like the rush of water, killing all in their path...
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:31 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin heard the horn blowing and saw the riders riding down into the city killling all in their path. Ugnok lunged at him he barely parried the blow and answered it with a quick thrust that got ugnoks armor but did little damage all fo a sudden one of the rider’s was killed but his horse kept riding. Tuilin leapt to the house behind him and then leapt down on the horse. He turned it around and headed toward lyon who was being overwhelmed Ugnok howled in defeat "oh well he said I cna finish him off another time"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:25 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Zurog grunted and drew his bow, aiming at a rider’s horse. His aim was true,
the horse flipped over in the middle of its charge, than rolled over and crushed its rider. He drew his sword and sliced at a charging rider killing it.
Finnaly he drew a short sharp dirk threw it into a charging rider which killed
him. The massacre was over, the battle had begun...
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:35 pm
Lyon barely noticed the riders in his rage. He had pulled the arrow from his stomach and bandaged the wound, and now was back in the fray, furiously fighting off two uruks. But he was growwing weaker, and neither him nor the uruks were giving ground. It would take more than a few riders of rohan to turn the tide of this battle...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:55 pm
Ugulug was one of the orcs that had the unfortunate job of charging the enemy, bow in hand. The elves and orcs were viciously raining arrows at each other while the Uruks and men hacked at each other till one (or both) died. Ugulug and his warg, Glug-glug, were trying to fire at the men while staying away from the oncoming arrows.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:38 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ugnok watched as the elf ran off. he turned just in time to see a rider coming towards him. with one swift move he jumped on the horse, then with a small dagger, he killed the rider. reigning the horse to a stop, he turned and charged the riders. After killing several riders, Ugnok spotted that elf. He spurred his horse on, and was ready to slice the elf into pieces when an arrow slammed into his chest. his armor had been weakened by the previous fight, so the arrow injury caused more damage, but not to the poing to make Ugnok unable to fight. seeing as he couldn’t charge the elf anymore, ugnok lept from the horse, and landed straigt on tuilin. after puntching the elf twice, Ugnok raised his weapon. but this elf was strong, with one swift move, Tuinil stabbed Ugnok through the stomach with his sword, the giant uruk fell. with great effort, ugnok slashed one last time at the elf. his poison blade sliced the elf’s arm. Ugnok never lived to see if he had killed the elf, as Tuilin stabbed him one last time, and Ugnok never saw the day light again.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:09 pm
Lyon saw Ugnok and Tuilin’s battle, and saw the poisoned wound. For a moment, he felt some sympathy, and tossed the elf a vial of potion that he was sure would counteract the poison.

The wargs and what were left of the riders were now doing battle, and many of the dunlendings were either dead or retreating. But the uruks were still coming, looking for something to fight. Lyone was happy to oblige. Two uruk heads fell, but two more took their place. Lyon was tiring, and he accidently dropped one of his swords while parrying a blow from an uruk. He still managed to kill it, but just as he picked up the sword from the ground, he heard a mighty roar, and he saw a giant uruk, covered in blood, standing before him. A berserker. He raised his swords and prepared for battle.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:28 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin dragged himself into a nearby house."today is just not my day" he said to himself. he examined the vial and poured it down his throat and on the wound.

bandaging the wound he walked out past the body of ugnok

Tuilin then started looking for a bow. he found one by a dead villager picked it up and tested it.

"OK this should work"

He started firing arrows into the uruks who were attacking.

then the bow snapped "just my luck, well I can’t fight the uruks hand to hand I was lucky to beat ugnok and he was wounded. I think in this case retreat is going to be the best option" He turned to call to lyon (at least that is what he had thought he’d heard the elfs name was). Then he saw the berserker. "that is going to make things interesting".
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 am
They were driving them to the village, bodys on both sides were being left along the way. Glug-glug was getting restless for some action, he wanted live meat, most of the men were orderly retreating, but some of the more crazed were limping and crawling for the base. Ugulug’s job was to make short work of them.
btw in case you think this is gory, I’m just being realistic.

[Twang] [thump] [twang] [thwump] [twang] [scream], it was all most grusome, but then again, what was he?
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing