LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
The riders and Carothen rode into the Orcs and men.
a horse fell off carothens side, dropped by an orc arrow.
Another man was jumped on by a hideous orc and pulled off his steed.
The remaining riders hacked and swung and the foes which were pressing in on all sides.
Carothens sword split the head of a Uruk in front of him, in one motion he bashed the pommel of his blade into an orc that was attacking his side.
Blood came out of a gash in Carothen head, clouding his vision with a red mist. Still he fought, and the riders with him.
Their is no hope for us
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:51 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Zurog grabbed a torch from the nearest orc and lit it in a brazier.
The first house caught fire...
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:29 pm
"Burn them, hack them, kill them, kill the strawheads"

Ugulug was riding through the village with a score of warg riders, Glug-glug had had his fill of flesh. Ugulug had a lighted torch in his hand, which he set many houses ablaze from. The other Warg-riders, were shooting any men they saw in the village, although a few had ambushed them and killed a few orcs, the forces of evil were pressing on.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:12 pm
With the aid of the Rohirrim, they orcs were being driven back. But the uruks were beginning to burn the village. Lyon saw many of the riders helping to evacuate the village. He cut through an uruk’s head, but he knew that it was futile. The town was taken. He ran to the stables, and saddled a horse. He sheathed one sword, and took the reins with another. He rode out of the city, and looked back to see smoke rising for the first of the houses. Some soldiers were staying behind, at least for a little while, but many of the riders were staying on as a guard for the fleeing villagers. Lyon rode down to join them. The forces of Saruman would keep coming, and the villagers had nowhere to go. But Lyon knew that no matter what, he would protect these villagers.

I’m now out of this RPG thread. Thanks everyone for participating, but it looks like the end has come. However, you may continue on for as long as you feel is necessary.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:55 pm
OK lets have a blood bath

The Wargs bore down on the men, the men had been staying together in a group. The Wargs and Riders shot and speared the stragllers, but when they attacked the main body of men. Arrows sudenly erupted out of the huddle of determened troops, the Orcs fell like flys, the Uruks were easy targets, but the wargs, were invicible. Ugulug was shot off his steed by a marksman, and Glug-glug bore down on the archers by himself, ripping of flesh, tearing of steel, mail aganist teeth, the wargs came, they were speared, and they were no more.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TUilin spun shi horse around and rode off following Lyon "I want to learn more about this elf" he thought.

then another efl crawled out of a house Tuilin stopped the horse and picked him up both of the elf’s arms were badly hurt. pulling him up on the horse Tuilin rode off.

I’m out of this RPG . boy this one was interesting maybe we should label it complete and lock all the good guy characters are pretty much gone.

this one was almost as good as the SoO to bad PW couldn’t participate.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pippin
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:11 pm
An elf had picked Felendier up before he passed out."T h a n k y o u..."[/i]
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:34 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
The riders were all dead. Killed by Uruks and men they were.
Only Carothen was left. He killed one last Uruk and then galloped away from the burning village. The last defenders were dead, and the village was destroyed.

There is no hope for Rohan
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:16 pm
The orcs were victorious, they had completly and totaly wiped a village off the face of middle earth, the uruks and orcs had taken heavy casualties, the wargs went back to their dens, they were done.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:53 pm
I guess that’s the end then. If a mod could kindly lock the thread (maybe that mod will be me, who knows?!?) We can get on with everything else. Thanks to all who participated!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing