LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
My question is about Bloodbond March’s effect: when I trigger it, do all of my creatures come into play exactly at the same time, or one at a time?
I’d like a ruling reference on this, since this question is pretty important for me.
Thanks! Very Happy
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:45 pm
They all come into play at the same time, so you have 3 Kokushos in the graveyard and you play one, all 4 go to the grave and you more than likely win. They all come into play but if something triggers upon a creature coming into play, it triggers multiple times and resolves one at a time.

It all depends on what you want to do with it
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:51 pm
Thanks. Gp for you, in case you want to use it. Oh, btw, did you get to join the Elites? I can’t find our Roster’s anywhere... Think
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:53 pm
NP and thanks for the GP Dancing

no i haven’t heard anything from tOO so I figured it was a no http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/groupcp.php?g=518&sid=25d3009bb44a782f71751fdffdbb6e63
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:01 pm
That’s too bad, I was hoping to get another MTG chap in there... Sad Oh, btw, I’m starting a Group in the MTG area, would you like to join it? I could explain the goals to you a bit by PM, if you’d like me to.
And about your example in the answer, are you a mind-reader, or something? I happen to be writing an article on that exactly combo! Wink
It’ll be up in a few more days! Very Happy So, as soon as the 15 minutes elapse, I’m giving you another gp for the mind-reading! Laughing
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Go ahead and send me a PM, I’m not sure what I’m doing though, but I’ll let you know soon enough... I might be bringing in a couple friends and making are own group... not sure... but as for now, a magic group doesn’t sound that bad.

As for the combo... I just figured that was what you wanted to do... perhaps I am a mind reader... idk... or maybe I just figured it was a potentially good way to break a couple fun cards... it all depends on how you go with the idea.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions