LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail watched in horror as hundreds of arrows where fired, many finding a man to hit. turning around, he was met by an orc shield on the side of his face. After slaying the orc, Durail noticed blood coming from his mouth and nose.

Well if the orcs wanted to play hard Durail and his fellow rangers would too! Yelling in elvish, Durail commanded his soldiers. one at a time, the rangers slipped away. Finally Durail did the same.

In the shadows the rangers lay in wait. every time a group of orcs came into the shadows, they never came out. for once in their life the orcs feared the shadows!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 pm
Gagnut was nursing his wounds, he was in a bad mood, he wanted to get at the man-fleash, but theit archers would not permit him to. HIs anger built up until he was fill with fury, he charged into the lines of men and...
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Chance
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 pm
Rolling 2 6-sided dice...

Total: 3
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:27 pm
was suddenly filled with arrows, his body was peirced in many places, his hammer swung at the lines of men, but he died, his body falling with a great THUMP
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:22 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Golmuth entered the fray with a mighty yell; he swung his Morning Stars
at two rangers the balls wrapped around their heads, cracking their skull’s
with a sickening CRUNCH. Golmuth laughed and continued slaughtering men. Suddenly Gagnut fell with his body full of arrows. Golmuth
charged the archers and swung his Morning Stars. Soon he had killed all
twenty of the archers. He bellowed his war cry and went over to look for the
Beornings...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had been shotting arrows form about 100 ft. behind the main line for some time now.

every arrow ended an orcs life swiftly well ALMOST very arrow he had to admit.

he cheered as a troll went down then cried out as a knot of rangers were killed by the other before he could fire at it though some orcs leapt to attack him Twang clash klunk a fell headless and another with an arrow in its chest. parrying a few blows Tuilin ducked and thrusted killing another orc. then he felt a line of pain tear down his left arm spinning he killed the oc responsible and sent a dagger into the last one’s heart. now for the troll

PS (GT if you don’t want your character to die notify me and i won’t kill him. totally Very Happy . if you do I can kill him PM me or post on the OCC I don’t want my character to die so don’t kill him bang him up fi you want but don’t kill him.)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:44 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
This wasn’t supposed to be happening! Durail drew his throwing dagger, and hurrled it at the troll. it stabbed the troll right in the chest. since it was an elvish weapon, it burned the longer it stayed in the troll. one dagger would not hold a troll though.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:05 pm
Durthar’s archers continued to send showers of arrows upon the Dwarves. The Beornings, in a panic, had scattered and were being slain one by one by the orc blade-masters.
I had to put something here.
Gate Troll
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:11 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Golmuth went into a battle-rage and attacked a beorning. He shape-shifted
into a bear and attacked Golmuth. "Uh much stupid dumbbear," thought
Golmuth and pulled out his axe. One stroke incapicatated the beorning.
Suddenly, Golmuth noticed an elf fighting alone. It had been a while since he had tasted elf. Golmuth ran after this new quarry...
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:25 pm
Lyon saw a troll charging towards him, and for a moment his confidence wavered. This was an opponent he didn’t know how to defeat. But even so, he raised both his swords and prepared for a fight.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing