LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:18 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had to admit some of the orcs were pretty good. but not that good
only the blademasters could match a beorning 1 for 1 and even they had a tough time facing the finesse of Tuilin’s fighting style.

evidence of this lay in pieces around his feet.
Tuilin saw a troll charge another elf and ran to help 3 orcs got in his way
5 seconds passed one orc lay headless another had been run through and the third lay on the ground minus its arms.

Tuilin had lost sight fo the troll though (a hard thing to do) so continued fighting the orcs all fo a sudden a blademaster leapt down in front of him Tuilin attacked and the sound of orc blade upon elvish blade rang out.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:12 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
"Rangers on me!" ordered Durail. With a yell, all the remainder rangers ran out into the crowd of fighting orcs.

"Come on men! keep with it!" durail encouraged. knowing the battle would come to an end soon, Durial played his last card.

"Up the hill!" he ordered. the dwarves and Beornings gathered about him and charged up the hill. after coming to the top of the hill, the Beornings picked up the largest rocks they could find, and hurled them at the orcs. Durail checked on his wounds. several cuts, and a slammed face. not to bad but the wounds were starting to give him pain. swallowing a liquid, Durail prepared for the final stand. he sure wished some more men would show up to help them fight.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Gate Troll
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:33 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Golmuth put away his axe and drew his morning stars; a passing doubt
crossed his mind about the elf, he waved it off and went back into his attack frenzy...
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:17 pm
Lyon smiled, he had a plan. For a moment, the troll was stalled by the beorning’s rocks. Lyon took this chance to draw his bow, and tie a long rope to the end of an arrow. He fired the arrow so it stuck in the hill on the left of the troll. Quickly, he tied the other end of the rope to another arrow. As the troll charged, Lyon let the other arrow fly to the troll’s other side, but further than the first arrow. The rope snapped tight, and the charging troll tripped over it. Lyon dropped his bow and charged with his swords, knowing this may be his only chance. He delivered a blow to the troll’s neck, however, it was protected by armor. With one massive hand, the troll reached up and grabbed Lyon around the middle. Lyon slashed at the troll’s hand, and it dropped him with a shout of pain. But Lyon knew his attack had failed to do any serious damage, only to make the troll more angry.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gate Troll
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:04 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Hot rage filled Golmuth’s heart; the elf had shot him with an arrow.
this arrow however, was attached to another with elfish rope. Then somehow,
to Golmuth’s great annoyance and anger the rope had som tripped him.
Then elf charged him and slashed his neck. With a grunt of frustration
Golmuth grabbed the elf, and was intent on taking a bite when suddenly the
elf grazed his finger his elvish blade. A small thin cut; much like a paper cut
appeared on Golmuth’s hand and howling, he dropped the elf. Golmuth hit the elf on the head with the butt of his axe, than picked the elf up again and threw him.As he walked away, for he was sure the the elf was dead he thought he heard a bone break...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:16 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had re located the elf and winced in sypathetic pain as he went flying he ran up to him cutting down the orcs around him. Picking him up he felt for a heartbeat he was still alive!
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:19 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
"Arrows!" Durail yelled above the noise. the rangers and what few Beornings that had bows fit their strings with arrows, and prepared to fire. The rest of the men grabbed stones to throw. The orcs had held off on the final assault, and were now trying to finish off the few warriors that still fought on. Durial noticed two elves fighting, well one was fighting, the other was laying on the ground.

"aim for the orcs near the elf lying on the ground. Give me cover! Fire!"

after the wave of arrows flew from their strings, Durail sprinted for the elf lying on the ground. He reached the elf before the orcs recovered from the shock of the arrows. Hoisting him up on his back, Durial moved back to his men on the hill. The orcs took notice of a man carrying an elf up a hill, and started attacking him. Almost at the top, Durail made his final sprint, But was sliced by an orc blade. an arrow brought the orc down, and Durail jumped into the refuge of his fellow men. Durial suddenly flinched, and fell to the ground. the blade had had poison on it!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Tuilin had been forced to put down the elf when a couple fo orcs attacked him. he was glad to see that the ranger had brought him back behind the lines.

but he didn’t have much time to ponder on this as was under attack duck parry slash kick riposte slash duck stab dodge

his rhythm of fighting went through his head as orcs fell around him.
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:47 pm
Lyon was nearly unconcious as the man carried him up the hill. With a his last reserves of strength, he drew a vial of his antidote from a pocket and handed it to the ranger. Then, he lost conciousness.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:24 pm
Golmuth laughed as he finished slaughtering a band of men.
"Where is that elf?" thought Golmuth; he had gotten hungry and the
thought of elf on the menu was tantalizing, so he turned around and
saw that the elf was being carried away on a litter. Golmuth ran at the
litter, obsessed with eating the elf...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing