LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:36 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail awoke to the sounds of battle. A fellow ranger poured some sort of liquied down his throat. the poison was forced out of him, very feably Durail stood up. His strength returned in sudden rage seening the battle. A troll was charging up the hill at the defenders.

"Get that elf back! And get him some of that medicine!" ordered Durail. Pulling his last throwing dagger, he aimed for the troll. Letting it fly, it stabbed straight into the trolls chest. This dagger like Durail’s sword flame burned the longer it was in an enemy. The troll went into blind rage, and charged up the hill. The rocks and Rangers started pelting the troll, and very soon the troll fell back.
Durail motioned to Tuinil who was still fighting down in the valley. Durail knew the elf wouldn’t last long down in the valley with all the orcs.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:21 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Golmuth was charging right toward the elf when suddenly a knife whirled
through the air and into Golmuth. Normally Golmuth would have ignored
something like that. He was after all, a Troll he could stand up to Axe blows
and sword chops. But there was something about this knife. No matter how
hard he tried he could not get it out. Also it seemed to be burning into him.
Then an arrow hit his right eye and an elf jumped on to his back. Golmuth was too busy worry about the pain to deal with the elf when suddenly the elf
shot two arrows into Golmuth’s head. One pierced the thick layers of hide but
only nicked the skull. The second went easily through the hide; pierced the
skull and touched part of Golmuth’s brain. Golmuth amost went insane with
pain; his whole body flooded with it. From about fifteen yards away a group
of dwarves sighted Golmuth. They attacked him with throwing axes and their
normal axes. One of the axes sliced Golmuth’s leg, a second cracked his
chest plate in two, suprisingly it was still attached and the third axe mutilated
the place where Golmuth’s right eye had been. Roaring in pain Golmuth ran
into the forest, he was a mess, bathed in black and red blood, right eye missing and part of his face where it had been was open, parts of his skull
could be seen, his armor was sliced up, the feathers from two arrows could
just only be seen buried in Golmuth’s head, the point was made he was a mess. The battle would continue without Golmuth...

[Golmuth is not killed off, just out of this RP.]
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was exhausted but jubilant teh troll wasn’t dead but close to it also he had run from the battle!

now he was taking care of the elf while he rangers, dwarves and beornings held the orcs off.

without the trolls the orcs were steadily falling back.

Tuilin had bandaged and splinted the elfs wounds and poured some elven water down his throat. Teh elf’s eyes fluttered. then closed again.

"while he is alive at least and getting better though he is out of this battle unless there is more to him then meets the eye." said Tuilin.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:16 pm
There was definately more to Lyon than met the eye, but the medicine didn’t exactly hurt. He rose to his feet, and checked a side pocket.

No! I’m all out... Now anyone who goes down is is staying down...

Not like he cared. He helped the ranger because he owed him for carrying him up the hill, and Lyon did not like to be indebted to anyone. But why this elf should decide to help him, he didn’t understand.

Now is not the time to wonder at these things. There is still a battle to be won.

Lyon, twin swords in his hands, ran to the lip of the hill, where the rangers were making their last stand against the horde of orcs.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
ingold55
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:32 pm
"Glad to see you up and moving, Lyon." noted Durail, tossing the elf a small flask. "Pretty neat cordial you have there. I didn’t need all of it so the rest is yours. this ought to be one interesting fight." He stated

The orcs were slowly moving up the hill, but were making small progress due to the rangers arrows, and the Beorning’s stones. After several casualties, the orcs were just four yards away from the last defence.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:48 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin has seen Lyon get up "amazing simply amazing i wonder if there was something in what the ranger’s gave him

oh well not enough time to ponder their is a battle to be won."
Tuilin was doing his best but with only 5 arrows firing at the oncoming orcs wasn’t the answer right now he was weaving in and out fo the orc ranks as they closed in on the defenders.

we was tired, bruised, bloddied but still he fought.

attack duck parry slash kick riposte slash duck stab dodge

his rhythm of fighting went through his head as orcs fell around him.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Durthar tossed down his bow and drew his longbladed sword. With a bloodthirsty roar, he charged the Dwarves with nearly three hundred Uruks behind him.
I had to put something here.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Durail moved slowly into position. He was not going to let this band of attackers kill off the rest of the dwarves. drawing Flame and his dagger, he jumped into the fighting, catching several Uruks by surprise. The uruks had deffinatly been caught off guard, and were trying to reform but every time they were reformed, Durial would break their lines and throw them into confusion. The dwarves were also fighting with greater strength than expected. At the beginign of the battle, the main orc would have just called in reinforcements, but now the orcs and uruks had lost too many men. both sides were now struggling to win. THis was going to be a contest!

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:04 pm
Durthar slew a strurdy Dwarf, then felled a Beorning with a side stroke.
I had to put something here.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:33 pm
Both sides were taking heavy casualties, but the Beornings were being slain very few at a time. Durail noted that 120 Beornings were still left, however only 10 dwarves were left. It was dishearting, but the fight continued. After killing two more uruks, Durail pulled a small flask from his cloak, and took a drink, the sting brought him back to life, and he started fighting with fierocity again. Throwing the flask to Lyon, the elf was looking a bit worn, this stuff would revive him. there were roughly only 1,500 orcs left in the fight. With a quick smile, Durail charged into battle again.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing