LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TUilin was amazed the elf was fighting with ferocity as for his part he decided he was too tired to face the uruks so was wreaking havoc on the orcs ranks none of them could stand against him and the few beornings near him.

bodies piled up on both sides as the fighting continued
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:29 pm
Lyon took a quick swig fromt the flask Durail had given him. Seeing that there was some left, he tossed it to Tuilin before continuing the fight. He was aware that, no matter how much medicine these rangers may have, the battle would soon be over, although who would win was still very undecided.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:36 pm
Clouds gathered overhead, and thunder began to rumble above the battle. A galloping of hooves made Durthar turn his head. Mounted on three dark steeds were Nazgul. Swords of steel were in their hands, and the faces of the Beornings blanched at the sight of them. Dropping their weapons, nearly fifty Beornings ran, driven mad by the shrieks of the Nazgul.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:41 pm
So these are the Fell Riders. They do not seem so impressive.

Lyon turned a twisted grin coming over his face. He brandished both his swords, and prepared for the fight of his life.

If I can defeat these, no one can stand in the way of my greatest ambition...

With one last scream, the nazgul charged.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:55 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Oh no. were the two words that flashed through Tuilin’s mind as he saw the riders some beornings ran other just fought fiercer.

Tuilin caught the flask Lyon threw at him and drank the rest of it feeling refreshed he charged into the uruks "the nazgul will wait and I don’t want to confront them openly.

he said as he killed a uruk.

he spun out of the conflict and ran to durthail "do oyu have a plan for defeating them"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:11 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail smiled smuggly. FLame glowed Burning red from the fight, and it felt like fire to those who were around him.

"Get your bow ready." He ordered Tuilin. when the elf had his bow ready and arrow fit in the string, Durail touched the blade of flame to the arrow which ignited into fire. Tuilin released the arrow, and it flew into a rider, igniting him. the Black rider turned and fled. Durail charged the other rider, and caught him with Flame in the blink of an eye this rider ran too. Before Durail could attack the last rider, a sharp pain stabbed though his leg, Durail dropped, and grabbed a knife that had punctured his skin. before Durail was able to get up, Uruks started to pile on him. soon all durail couldn’t see Tuilin or Lyon, all he could see the figures of uruks, pain went streaking though out his body, as he took punch after punch, he wouldn’t last long.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:11 pm
Tuilin saw durail go down "oh no he said running up "Lyon" he called but he saw he was battling the last rider.

"I guess it is up to me"
he ran up stabbing the uruks on top of durail then kicking them off the pile they started getting off of the ranger and attacking Tuilin "well my plan worked the question si can I survive. Lyon it would really be ncie if you would come over here and give me some help" he thought.
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:47 pm
Lyon had problems of his own to deal with. He had managed to dismount one of the Riders, but the battle on foot was not going very well. He knew the wraith was more than a match for him, but he fought on.

If I am not strong enough to survive, there would be no point in living anyway.

Lyon attacked the Nazgul with both blades moving almost faster than the eye could follow, but the wraith easily parried every blow, and Lyon was tiring. It was getting more and more chances to attack, and Lyon was backing down. He needed some help, and fast.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
ingold55
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:22 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail looked up into Tuilin’s eyes, every thing seamed blury. pulling a small flask Durail guzled it down. he handed the rest to Tuilin, Durail felt his life returning, but it was taking a while. Durail motioned Tuilin to go help Lyon. Slowly he handed Tuilin his sword flame, which now glowed orange in rage. Tuilin took it, and ran to help Lyon, Durail pulled himself to safty. once he was stronger, he would fight. but there were no more chances, all Durails liquid had run out.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:33 pm
Tuilin took the sword and felt the power in it flow through his body spinning around he ran off, mentally he tried to decide how to stop the nazgul.

he leapt at it the nazgul easily parried the blow then Lyon went into action the Nazgul couldm’t parry 3 swords and after a little while, one of lyon’s blade cut it, without any visible damage the nazgul continued fighting.
Tuilin backed up then threw the sword. the blade connected the nazgul shrieked and ran away in flames.
then Tuilin felt a line of pain cross his back and he collapsed.

(Tuilin isn’t dead just to let you know)
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing