LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:48 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin arrow was nocked and ready in fact 2 arrows were nocked and ready
slowly they moved forwards, the valar were with them and the rached the great hall.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:32 pm
There were many way to anywhere in moria. Gognut sent his troop along the underdeep. The Goblins said the elves were in the entrench chamber by the door, he was on his way to the Chamber.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Pippin
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:57 pm
Some of the Dwarves were still weeping, "Quiet,"He wispered,"stay
on your guard.
"
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
Gate Troll
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:03 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Bulguth sent out Orc scouts armed with bows and short spears. After an hour,
the scouts came back with news; a force of Dwarves and Elves had penetrated
Moria! The Flame-God was waiting...
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:13 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
hand axes were passed out to the dwarves and arrows to the men and elves.
They were going to let the goblins come to them first and after destroying their main group go on the offensive.
Even though Tuilin had fought in dozens of battles and campaigns he still felt that familiar knot in his stomach. He settled down to wait for the battle.
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:22 am
Gognut took his leigion towards the gate. HE had to send Goblins around the back way at night to close the door. For his goblins could not fight in the rays of the sun. They came, tryed to close the door, but were slautered when the elves and dwarves heard them. It had not worked.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:12 am
With their keen hearing, the elves heard the goblins approaching. They turned and quickly fired round after round of arrows into the goblins. Those that were left, were slaughtered quickly.

However, they knew that this was nowhere near the amount of orcs they would face farther in. Nevertheless, they continued along the long, dark halways.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
ingold55
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:32 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail smiled to himself smugly. Flame was sheathed, and the goblins were unexpecting. two hundred rangers gathered around durail, all had bows in hand and arrows fit. Durial and Lyon would be awaiting news of the attack so the rangers had to move fast. as one the Rangers fired two volleys into the orcs, then retreated.

"two hundred orc are down and a cave troll is down too. how goes the battle here, Tuilin?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Tuilin had command of 50 of the best bow elves. Durail walked up ’how goes the battle here, Tuilin?" he asked. "about 30 goblins came this way they didn’t see us before we saw them they never knew what hit them." he Replied."No offence but it is nice to be with good Elves from mirkwood instead of men for a change".
Durail chickled and Tuilin said "i wonder when they will attack in force they won’t get anywhere throwing away soldier’s like this".
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:46 pm
Ithildon had been posted with Tuilin. As the goblins walked up the hall, they basically fell dead suddenly without a sound. Then Durail came up and talked to Tuilin, Ithildon wondered what had happened at the other station. Then one of the elves close to Tuilin turned around and told Ithildon that one monstrous troll and two hundred goblins had been slaughtered without much of a fight.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing