LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:06 pm
"I don’t want any spy lurking around our positions, send out the goblins to find any, and if they do, send a squad to kill them" Gognut was giving his orders to a tall Goblin called Ugulug, he was one of Gognut’s generals.

"Yes my leige" he replied, and left to send out the orders. Gognut was standing by his headquarters, next to the lake he had set up a few tables and chairs, made of stone, for his convenience. Gognut was looking at a map that was made out of a slab of some black rock, it was of the area around the front entrance, the door had been built by the dwaves when they first came to moria, he thought about what he would do.

When his second-in-command, a large full troll like himself, Gognut gave these orders "This night, come in from the upper levels, with our fastest goblins, and block the front entrance, have them, push rocks from above over the door, it will block them from the light"

"It will be done" said the troll, and he left.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:09 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail ran back to the fortress.

"Tuilin! Tuilin!" Durail was frantic. one of the best worriors in middle earth was on the loose!

"Ithildon," Durail ran up to him. "keep your eyes open there is a great enemy lurking!"

after questioning several of the men, Durail found that corvus and Lyon had left.

Durail was outside the fortress when it happened. hundreds upon hundreds of goblins came from the cracks in moria. Durail began ordering troops into possission, he was about to try out his plan...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:50 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw the goblins start dropping and quickly rallied the troops who were forward in one group "not good, should we try to fight back to the base or stay here"asked his troops. They might need help at the base they replied"Then CHARGE" he yelled. He had 3 hundred troops when they had finished charging and made it into the base they were down to 187, Tuilin could see Durail was setting up his plan and asked "what should I do"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:48 pm
"Tuilin, set up the counter ambush! move hard and fast! Be carful there is a great minion lurking."

Durail then returned to the troops. the goblins fell into the trap perfectly, and where soon running back to the underdepths of Moria. It was then that Tuilin struck. the goblins scattered, but both Durail and Tuilin were taken by surprise. the goblins had set up a flanking guard. these troops were quick to reinforce their fellow goblins.

the men of Rohan set up a defence line, but where hit hard. the men of gondor reinforced rohan. their body shields and long spears held the goblins at bay, then the dwarves struck both flanks in unison. The goblins once again scattered. but the first group had reformed.

Durail was setting up another defence line, it would be up to Tuilin and Ithildon to stall the goblin’s next assault.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin and a around 150 hand picked elves and dwarves were desperately trying to keep the goblins from flanking the rest of the soldiers and destroying Durail’s defense line. As they closed with the goblins Tuilin fired arrows at the goblins. Then whipping out his sword with inhuman speed he parted a goblins head from its shoulders. 3 cave trolls were threatening to destroy his troops. Tuilin yelled to his troops to watch his back as he attacked the cave troll he miscalculated and lost a few teeth and his breath from a trolls punch. The next time the troll punched at him his sword was ready. The trolls hand fell to the ground. The troll cried out in pain lifting its head and an arrows from another elf ended its agony, and its life. Tuilin felt his armor give under a blow. Pain lanced through his back as he spun around and took out the offending goblin. They had forced back this group and Durail was forming up his line. Then 2 hundred goblins charged them head-on. It was a massacre goblins falling everywhere. Tuilin was a selective elf when it came to choosing soldiers and the ones he had chosen were the best available. Tuilin brought his tired soldiers back into the defensive line while the goblins tried to puncture it again. they failed and Ithildons group held them at bay while Durail reset the line and Tuilin picked new soldiers. Goblin bodies littered the ground, but the red blood of the free peoples was mixed with the black blood of their enemies on the ground.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:06 am
"Yes Sir!!" shouted Ithildon.

He charged with his little group of men and fought off the goblins while Tuilin retreated. He saw Tuilin get knocked over. He saw the troll die. Then he saw Tuilin get stabbed, and then stabbed the goblin. IThildon saw a small group of goblins charging at Tuilin. Ithildon grabbed his bow and shot 5 arrows, all in less than 3 seconds. The goblins fell dead, pierced in the heart.

As the Goblins retreated, he went congratulated his troops. Then he ate supper and went out to check the men on guard, making sure they were awake, and checking up on what they had heard.

Then, on the last man, who was on the close right of the camp he heard something different.

"How is it," Ithildon whispered. "I hear something like a small scratching noise over by the wall, and now and again, a tapping under my feet," the man said.

Ithildon went back and reported to Tuilin.
ingold55
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:08 pm
Durail limped into the camp. he wore a huge smile. several rangers followed. Durail held up a troll’s tooth, he tossed it to ithildon.

"WE live another day!" Durail yelled. cheers rose from the group of soldiers.

"Tuilin!" Durail came up to him. "That was one great fight out there! And Ithildon too!" Durail lowered his voice. "Tuilin that was to smart a move for goblins and cave trolls. Morgok is in moria, and
I belive he is after Corvus of Lyon. he is also helping fight with the goblins. this battle could turn ill fast. we need more supplies." Durail stood.
"heal quickly! i must depart for a short while. there are two companies out there still, i must bring them back." with that Durail left.
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Ithildon grabbed the troll’s tooth.

He shouted with joy with the other troops at the sound of the goblin armies defeat!

He decided he’d follow Durail, and see what he was doing.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
corvus
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus was standing just within a tweny meter range from the door he and his companions had found. All three of them had gathered and thought of ways of attack. Both Lyon and Corvus were sure that Corax was behind that door. But what lay with him was a totally different story.

"Alright, shall we just smash in and cleave through our path?" asked Corvus. With no signs of disagreement from his two companions, the ranger walked towards the door. He pulled his blade and his dagger and kicked the door hard. The old wooden door’s rusty lock did not endure the strike and it flung open with a loud noise. Corvus looked in the dark room to face the person he had come to finish. The evil sorcerer was not alone though. Three warriors - probably easterlings judging from their armor - were on his side. Corax screamed: "You! Murderer! Die! Bring me his heart!"

With his command, the three warriors raised their polearms and carged against the three heroes. But Corvus’ companions were vigilant as well, and Corvus heard his companion’s blades as the were unseathed from their scabbards. Each hero was fighting one eaterling beast man. Corvus saw Lyon parrying his enemy’s savage attacks with no difficulty. Corvus’ fight was much shorter than he even hoped for. Just as his opponent had raised his srear to perform a whirling strike, the avenger had already parried it and Corvus’ dagger was deep within the Man’s interior.

Just as he drew it, he saw an utter expression of despair in the dying man’s eyes. With an icy look in his own, Corvus looked beyond to face his evil nemesis’ brother. With his hand raised and a deep voice, the sorcerer chanted: "Metos tonormo akfor midonis!" A jolt of lightning struck Corvus and threw him up against the wall. He fell unconscious for a second or two. Just as he regained consioucnsess, he spotted a man’s shadow approaching the door. A dark tall figure was about to enter the room within a few seconds. Who he was and who he supported he couldn’t know. He could just hope that his companions would get rid of their "toys" as swiftly as possible and help him take control of the sichuation...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm
Tuilin cheered with the rest of the soldiers. Moral had been restored though they needed more food and medicinal supplies. Tuilin was hurt but not badly and he decided he would let more seriously hurt people go to the Medic tents. He suddenly realized that Ithildon, Durail, and Lyon were gone. He was in charge. He decided to give the troops some time to rest then he would enact his plans.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing