LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Bulguth had gone down the wrong path. It seemed like forever before
he found the battle. He relished his the suprise of his enemies as he
suddenly charged, killing 3 rangers and knocking of 2 more. The battle
was on...
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:02 am
As soon as Morgok fled, Ithildon, heard the sounds of battle back at their camp.

"We probably should return," said Ithildon.....
Last edited by Aragorn_Ellessar on Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in totalOne Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
corvus
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus waited whilst the others went away. He got inside the room, kicking the last pieces of wood that once were a part of the door and searched the room thoroughly. He found nothing. The elf went to the wall were his dagger lay stuck, and removed it from the wall. As he faced the door to leave behind the others, he heard the sound of a scratching paper.

Picking up the scroll, Corvus read in ancient tongue of Mordor: "How to summon a Balrog from his sleep...".

"So that’s what you’re doing here eh? Trying to build up a fort with a Balrog as your bodyguard. Sorry to fail you Corax, but your fort and your guardian are going down. And soon will you." With those words, Corvus let out such a demonic laugh that it even scared himself. He decided not to follow the others, but see what had happened with the Balrog and Radagast. Corvus once again leaped into the shadows and merged with them...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
(first and foremost GT has given me permission to kill bulguth I might not do it in this post but it will happen eventually)

Tuilin watched as a montrous troll attacked some of the soldiers. then to make matters worse goblins started attacking. Tuilin singled in on the troll drawing his blade as he did so. Then the troll saw him While goblins battled the soldiers Tuilin and the troll faced off in a battle to the death

to be continued
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail looked toward the door where Morgok had run. he longed to chase the menace, but he had other things that needed to be done.

Durail walked to the other end of Moria, he was looking for the exit. The men needed to leave, they had put in so much effort into the fight, but they couldn’t keep uo the fight.

They had almost conquored moria, but supplies was runing out, and a balrog was still on the loose from what Durail thought.

As Durail reached the far end of Moria, he saw one of the greatest sites in all middle earth.

Radagast stood tall and straight, staff in hand. he smiled as Durail came close.

"Durail! What a day!" Radagast yelled and ran to Durail. "The balrog is destroyed. After I defeated him, i sent word to all our allies! they have been regrouping here."

Durail look in amazement at the army.

Men from free angmar
men from lake town
more men from gondor
Dwarves of the Iron hills
Dwarves from esgaroth
Elves from Mirkwood
And many other lands of Middle earth...

all clad dwarvish armor and bearing weapons!

"Come Durail, there is a victory to be won here in Moria!"

(I am trying to wind down Moria.. please follow suit)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:23 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin drew his sword and a dagger and attacked the trolls hammer smashed the place where he had been a second ago. Tuilin parried the axe and dodged a second hammer blow then the trolls hand slammed into his sword and him. Tuilin was flung back several feet he could feel 2 of his ribs break the troll cried out in pain as Tuilin’s sword had cut off 2 of its fingers Tuilin pulled himself up suppressing the pain with a technique taught to all warriors of his village. Then he charged forward. The troll swung at him with his axe Tuilin dodged but it took out a chunk of armor of his back. Then he leapt forward and up seizing the trolls belt at the waist he stabbed his sword into its thick hide.
The troll bellowed in pain and desperately tried to knock him off with his axe handle. He succeeded and Tuilin fell off having gained a few more bruised. For the next minute or two they circled each other waiting for an opening. The troll saw it and brought the axe down hard. But Tuilin had seen it coming and dodged (unfortunately a few dwarves had not). He leapt forwards and brought his sword down hard on the ace handle splitting it in two. The impact jarred him and he lost his grip on the sword the troll picked up its hammer and charged bellowing. Tuilin kept moving and the troll didn’t want to risk losing its other weapon or some fingers to a foolhardy move. The combatants circled again. Tuilin hurled his dagger forward into the troll’s leg again he leapt up onto its belt holding on with his hand he plunged his sword in again black blood spurted out splattering Tuilin he started swinging back and forth the troll smashed into a wall. Tuilin felt his arm break and another rib give way. Then he swung up onto the trolls head. He pulled back his bow as far as he could, though the pain from his broken arm was excruciating. He fired down the arrow didn’t quite kill the troll but fractured his skull and gave him a major concussion. He plunged his sword into the back of the troll’s neck killing it. The troll fell sending him flying into a wall. Tuilin felt his leg break he remembered when Lyon had been hurt and unconscious and he had saved him. He wondered if wherever Lyon was he would return the favor, then darkness claimed him.

Tuilin isn’t dead and please don’t kill him. he is in need of rescuing though
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:59 pm
Ithildon saw Tuilin fall.

"NOOOOO!!" he shouted. He drew his bow and shot down the couple goblins that were trying to ransack Tuilin’s stuff. Then he ran to Tuilin and protected him, wielding his sword, which was now stained by goblin blood. He kept slicing at goblins until he felt like his arms would fall off. Finally, just as he started to sink from exghaustion, he saw Durail charging with a huge army. He pulled together his last store of courage and held off the goblins and at the same time, called to his men to come down and smash through the goblins. With that Ithildon fell to the ground in a faint. He had suffered stabs from goblins in the arms, chest, and legs. And even though none of them were mortal, they were very painful, and he would be out of action for some time....
Last edited by Aragorn_Ellessar on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in totalOne Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
corvus
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:40 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus walked through the long tunnels, until he came up to one of the great halls. There he saw a unique picture: A slain Balrog! The beast lay dead, its hand gripping its whip and its long black tongue hunging on the side of its mouth. "So Radagast slew it..." whispered Corvus. "Our job here is almost done. There is nothing left for me here to achieve."

Just as he finished his words, Corvus heard a noise coming from the tunnel. It became louder and louder, until out of the shadows, goblin figures started to shape. Swiftly, the noble elf hid behind a crevice in the wall. "Probably the strugglers of a failed ambush" thought Corvus to himself. "I’m in for some fun if they aren’t too many." A dark smile was shaped across his lips.

But the goblins run as fast as they could instead of stopping at the great hall to regroup and prepare for battle against any counter striking forces. As the numerous goblins fled and screamed in fear and agony, Corvus heard another noice, much louder. The war cries of Dwarves were heard, it echoed throughout the hall, and glorious it was indeed! A company of Dwarves advanced against the orcs slaying all at their path.

At the site of the great victory, Corvus smiled full of joy and left the room, whispering: "Let the fresh ones have some fun too. I am out of this place where the stars our powerless." And so he did. Following the secret paths he knew (to avoid any conflict) he marched towards the surface. The rays of the sun seemed like a tender touch on his face, altough his eyes took some seconds to adjust.

As he walked to the nearby valley, he saw a few soldiers in posture of war. The seemed to have come from Esgaroth and the laketown. After inquiring them, he learned that they had come to aid in the siege of Khazad-Dum. The ranger informed the leader of the group what had happened inside, and where he was going to afterwards. Mirkwood.......

Cya in Mirkwood!
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Pippin
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:40 pm
The battle was hot. Felendier saw Tuilin fall and Ithildon save him. Just when they thought they were defeated an army led by Durial crashed into the enemy’s left flank hewing down many goblins. There was another troll
charging his way. He whipped out his bow and two arrows struck the troll in
it’s chest, which only made it angrier. He brought down his war hammer but
Felendier quickly dodged it and slashed his leg. But the troll was fast also,
he smacked him across the room. He quickly ran towards him, fire in his eyes. He parried another smash from it’s hammer then struck his side and
sent him howling. He wasn’t dead yet and Felendier was tiring. If he didn’t
finish it yet he would be finished. Using his two blades he dodged the hammer, whipped around, slashed his arm and stabbed his chest. Finaly he actually did something that hurt the troll. He repeated this process twice then
bounced off his hammer and slashed at his face bringing him down for a
second or two so he could leave. He jumped back into the array with Durails
force. Their hope was renewed and they could see the battle was their’s... for now...
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
ingold55
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:57 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail and the huge army slammed into the goblin’s left flank. surprisingly they held firm for a few miniutes, but they scattered when the men at the barakade came smash the goblin’s right flank. the entire center of the goblin army caved after the heavy assault.

they retreated into the depths of moria, but the men and dwarves were on their trail. Durail looked in vain for Morgok but he was not there. from what Durail could make out, he had escaped from moria.

it took two more nights to completely break the goblins, but finally their last line broke. Moria had been reclaimed by the dwarves!!

Durail watched in shear pleasure as an elven army and dwarven army came together and embraced. they had come to realize both groups were of high honor.
Finally an elven general spoke up.

"Let us hope that with the battle of Moria ended, our friendship will become greater than in the days of old! I pledge my friendship to the dwarves of middle earth!"
then, the entire elven company did the same. the dwarves did the same in their own fashion.
they requested that the elves stay and help them redecorate and rebuild moria, as a sign of piece.

Durail looked down at the floor where he was standing. what was this? a note! in the dreaded writting of mordor!!! Morgok!

the note read

"Durail, you have been a pain to me for this long while! I am not after you or the elf Corvus! I wanted to tell you, you have failed!! I will kill Lyon as my master bids! you didn’t stop me and now you won’t find me to prevent it!

Signed
Death in person,
Morgok"

Durail yelled in rage!!! well Morgok wouldn’t get Lyon now, he was recovering from the wound he had taken.

Durail stayed in moria for a few months. Moria had been transformed in a short time! music now filled the halls, the place was full of treasures, armor hung on the wall, food and drink were plentiful, the magnificent touch of the elves shown everywhere. moria was no longer dark, but full of life. It was with a heavy heart that Durail left moria, but he had to leave when Lyon did, to protect his friend.

"Tuilin," Durail began. "I am glad we entered moria together! i wish i could stay longer with you, but business calls me away. hopefully we shall someday be able to meet again under friendly circumstances!"

Durail walked into the sunlight agian. the warm breeze fell on his face. Ithildon stood at his side.

they were off in persuite of Morgok!

(Moderator please lock this thread. Thanks everybody in was great!!! Tuilin do you want to accompany us?)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing