LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:38 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Without warning an arrow flew from the darkness, slicing the side of Durail’s leg. he dropped with a small cry of pain. all turned chaotic. Goblins started screaming and arrows started flying. then it suddenly stopped. Durail slowly tryed to get up he grabbed Ithildon for support then examinded his wound. it wasn’t bad but it stang to no end. the pain ended soon, and Durail found there had been no casualties. But the goblins kept playing this little trick, and it soon began to creat tention. Durial called a private meeting with Lyon, Tuilin and the other leaders, these noise raids would have to be stopped soon!
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:06 pm
Lyon spoke first:

"My friends, I fear we are in grave danger here. The orcs of Moria are not the most intelligent of beings; however, throwing these small raids at us is idiocy... unless they have enough soldiers that losing hundreds at a time does not matter to them! They plan to wear us down before utterly swarming us. We need a more defensable position, or we will surely fall."
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Berethor glanced from afar, as the generals (at least they seemed to be) discussed strategy, which he never liked anyway: "I hope they don’t get us into more trouble than we’re already in, those Orcs are just annoying, I wish we could cut through them faster, and get to the bottom levels".
He thought back as to how he had followed the Elves into Moria, in hope to meet with the so called "Flame God", eventually blending in, his bow still in hand. He hated fighting at a distance, but was actually quite good on it.
Berethor was living proof that there’s no such thing as "not being cut out for a job", it was all a matter of training. Most people, however, needed more training than their lifespans allowed. But that was not a problem for him.
I don't like YOU.
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:28 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
As Bulguth rushed to the gste he smiled; the Flame-God was coming and would deal with this threat to his domain. An ambush from the Underdeeps was the perfect idea...
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin said "maybe we should fall back to the entrance it is a fairly fortifiable position on the staris and beside" but I ma not used to fighting underground I think the Dwarves should be the final judges" much as he hated to admit it the dwarves were better fighting dwon here then he was.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:05 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
"Lyon Tuilin, take the armies and fortify the area to the point where goblin arrows won’t penatrate it. Ithildon, prepare the gondorian soldiers for combat. they are up front since they have body shields and long spears. Tuilin and Lyon join me in the chamber of Marzabul. bring one hundred elves of your choice to with you. i will take my two hundred rangers and meet you there. Ithildon, take command of the armies here. don’t advance and only retreat if necicary. if you hear a horn blow three times one right after the other bring in a legion of dwarves! do not let the dwarves make decisions. here underground the dwarves will act in rage and fury rather than wisdom. take the advise to a certain extent. I will be back as soon as i can."

with a swift nod Durial departed. He motioned and several shadows began to move. Durail fell into darkness. he was used to it, and comfortable in it. the orcs would fear him, and his great blade Flame.

(bad guys do not know the plan. it annoys me that people block the stratagy and they weren’t even here. thanks, ingold)
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Bulguth was peering uncertainly into the darkness when suddenly he saw two
Goblins fall dead; there were green-feathered arrows in each neck. Storm the barricade he yelled as another volley killed ten orcs...
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin heard what Durail said but before he could act on it and choose his Elves the Goblins charged FIRE! he yelled dozens of Goblins fell dead. A dwarf repeated his cry and dozens more fell from hand axes Tuilin called fire at will! arrows sped and goblins fell they retreated though Tuilin knew that the casualties so far had been a drop in a barrel they would wait before attacking till they could figure out where to put their efforts though " Now then he said time to choose some Elves"after choosing 25 swiftly and silently went to the chamber Durail was their as well as Lyon with his 25 elves.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Berethos glanced as a smaller group detached, moving toward the deepest halls, and without thinking twice, he blended in the shadows and decided to follow them, glancing around every now and then. "Too bad you can’t learn to see and hear like the dwarves and elves. Dammit! So dark..."
He stumped and fell, only to find out he had tripped on a bone, smaller than a humna’s, bigger than an orc’s, probably dwarven. "Things will get ugly if beardy-guys see this", he thought, as he smashed the bone with his right foot. A small shard pierced his calf, and he almost let outa loud curse. "It’s about time I get a full suit of armor..."
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:26 pm
Lyon and his band of elves quickly searched for materials with which to build their shoddy baracade against goblin arrows. It might not stand up to a charge, but at least that would make the goblins stop firing arrows for a while.

Their tactics are strange... leaping out only when we stray too far... It’s almost as if they’re herding us toward something...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing