LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:02 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
"If there’s a dark lord, you can count me in!", said Berethor, as he limped slowly from outside the shadows. He took a nasty cut to the thigh when he fell shot down, so a red scar wasstill visible. However, blood was nowhere near to be found. "If I can understand the source of a dark lord’s power, maybe I can learn a few things about myself." He then looked Corvus in the eyes sharply: "You, elvenkin! How did you know of my... "condition"? You’re the first one not to be surprised by it, for I’m not an elf like most of my "kind"... Do you know anything about me?"
Last edited by Felipe Musco on Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in totalI don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:19 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
"I know not of thy story, as you know little of mine" responded the elf. And with a friendly smile he carried on: "but if i can help you in any way, do not hesitate to ask. It’s the first time i have seen something that strange. Perhaps a spirit of old, a follower of Morgoth who has lost its cause and memory haunts you. I figure that this is the one that deprives you of Eru’s gift, simply because it cannot itself own it."

"Now let us walk and see whether the sorcerer of old can hide as well as he can run" carried on Corvus, and walked into the gloomy shadows of Khazad-Dum along with his companions.
Last edited by corvus on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:48 am; edited 1 time in totalClick here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:18 pm
Gognut now had his forces completly in the lowest levels of moria. Miles beneath the surface where it was colder than anywhere else. Gognut set up his new base by an underground lake, there he planned. The troops that he had taken comand of had been estimated to tens of thousands; unfortunatly, none of the orcs knew how to count; therefor they had no real idea of how many there were.

Gognut sent out orders for orc to be in groups of 50 or so, and have a commander above them, and have those commanders take their orders from a general who was in charge of 50 commanders. Gognut told his orders to 8 Generals. They were to alternate raids every day from 8 different points, they were to come in from all the nooks, holes, tunnels. Come up behind them too. Wear the enemy down until they perished.

He also sent some of his orcs to round up all the other goblins and trolls and uruks that might be loafing around in the far parts of Moria, even as far as the Gladden fields and the surrounding mountains, he would show the invaders that moria was not just a stronghold of evil, it was an empire.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:48 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
10 attacks in the past 5 hours was what they had weathered the dwarven engineers were smashing down the tunnels the goblins had come from and 3 groups of soldiers were in the areas they thought they would come out of next. The goblins came out of 5 places 2 more groups of soldiers charged to take out the 2 groups of goblins. Tuilin fired arrows then drew his sword and attacked the goblins were driven back. Then A volley of arrows hit killing several soldiers. The goblins were gone. But they would be back in other places, but Tuilin had a plan...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:57 pm
Gognut sent out more and more troops. They needed little rest, attack the dwarves who were filling up their tunnels. Make new entrances, come again, Gognut him self went on a few of the raids. Attack the small partys and try to kill them before they get away. It was working for now.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:40 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail sat in darkness. so he was here. Morgok Durail’s greatest enemy was here! in moria!

"He always was good in darkness!" Durail mumered to himself.

One question. WHy? why was he here? Then it hit him! the elf Corvus! it might be him it might not! Morgok was searching for some great elf, and Corvus was the only elf Durail knew that would warent Sauron’s concern. Durail had to move fast. an excitement fell on Durail like the time when he had first encountered Morgok. It was years ago again. Morgok was in possission, ready to jump and strike. then Durail attacked. a fierce fight progressed, Durail’s black body and glowing orange balde struck Morgok’s.

Durail was snapped out of his dream there infront of him was Morgok. this time his sword was raised!
ingold55
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:08 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durial stood there planted inplace; rage coursed through him. Flame burned in furry.

"Durail..." The name came out in a cutting whisper. "Durail..." Morgok repeated the words several times. eachtime they sounded like icy cold death was calling. "Durail..."

Durail looked hard at his enemy. Both Durail and Morgok had their blades raised, then they both struck!

Flame dimmed. It had never tasted such resistance. THen it burst into new power, it had a chalange!

Morgok was a wanderful opponent! he used not only he blade, but also his fist, leg, head, strength, agility... to fight the battle. he was smooth and graceful and yet ruff and ridgid.

Durial was thrown across the room several times, each time he got up and attacked again. Durail fought with his own style and Morgok with his. Durail quickly learned to use his legs, arms, strength and agility to help fight the battle.

Then without warning Morgok vanished....
corvus
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:46 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus walked along the dark walls of Moria, his two companions on his side. He knew that his enemy was well hidden, and even more dangerously strong still. The thoughts of vengeance were the only ones that crossed his mind. The death of D’Sparil’s brother... An almost evil smile was carved on Corvus’ face. He was more than pleased in the imagination of the sorcerer falling to his knees, begging for mercy and watching his killer in the eyes as he took him out of his misery. But the elf knew that it wouldn’t be that easy. For a mighty craftsman was Corax still....

The company walked for hours, maybe days, who knew? Who could count down there where the chariots of Arien and Tilion would not mark the count of time with their unique glow? They were in Moria, the underground pit. A place full of enemies, a place certainly not for resting. As their feet started feeling a bit numb, the companions stopped their hiking -more like dropping and not hiking they thought- for a brief time. Soon the two elves started feeling something stir with their inbred sixth sence. They fell into a half-nirvana state.

They felt someone of great power eager for battle. Their feelings were mingled with their visions though. What was completely true and what their belief was the exact point that could tell a wizard from a common elf. Even Lyon with his grown ability had trouble feeling the character. Many characters... many strong wills... mighty warriors and spirits of old. Maiar and Balrogs... assasins and allies... the west door.

"Did you feel that, or was it just me?" asked Corvus full of anxiety to his old friend... "the west door"! Lyon nodded positively. They would soon come to a crossroad. "Then we should go West there at the paths". "We march on" said Corvus with so dark a look that seemed to freeze his friends. "Soon we shall reach him...."

A few hours later they stood outside a well hidden dark ebony door. Corvus took his companions a few meters away from it, and consulted them concerning their cource of action...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:36 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had taken control of everything. No engineer party left without guards each sentry party was carefully chosen. Tuilin had taken this position after 2 groups of dwarven engineers had been ambushed and killed. The elves and men acknowledged
him as an experienced fighter and the dwarves though somewhat grudgingly let him take over. The Goblins were being pushed back and ever so slowly the free peoples armies were gaining ground. Hope was renewed!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:56 pm
Ithildon was decided that he would help Tuilin command by taking over the Men of Rohan and Gondor, leaving the dwarves and elves to him.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing