LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
43%
  [ 7 ]  43%

56%
  [ 9 ]  56%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 16
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:20 pm
What can I say? Another incredible article by FM. Way to go! Very Happy By the way, I especially enjoyed watching you use the Anarion deck as an example. Great work!
ingold55
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:23 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
very good! um it was long and i got lost inbetween it so i had to hope and try to find my place again. it was wanderful don’t get me wrong, but it was not as captivating as your earlier one. i had never heard of the "mulligan" rule. Think i would suggest making it more interesting. informative but confusing (for me anyways) but it was good. hmm... that is all i can think of now i will probably post later.

good article,
ingold
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:34 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
The article might seem a bit confusing, because I edited it and a part of it is missing due to character limit per post. A mod will probably fix that later, so you can try and read it through, and then if you still get a little lost, you can tell me and I’ll edit it accordingly.
And to Porter Troll: Thanks! Very Happy I hope the "full" version is up and running anytime soon!
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
I was actually responding to SoP’s post, cobra just got one in before I did. This is what I was referring to:

Merrick_Hale was kind enough to post the ruling on the Rules Resource, but I’ll reproduce it here anyway:

“Redrawing your hand:

After all players have drawn their starting hands (before the first turn begins), each player (in player order) may shuffle his or her hand into his or her draw deck and draw 6 cards. The cards in the original hand are not revealed to anyone. This redraw may be for any reason. Each player may redraw only once per game. A player who passes on the opportunity to redraw may not change his mind.”

I know but where did this get dug up from?

and where is ti in the comprehensive rulebook?

Ie page number.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:55 pm
It’s not. This rule exists, I asure you, but it appears in no Comprehensive Rulebook, as it’s a strictly tournament-related rule. It was implemented during Realms of the Elf-Lords, I believe, and it applies to any sanctioned tournament. I decided to write about it for this reason, also, which is: a lot of people seem to not know about it and its existence.
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the artilce never caught my interest like the other one.
most of the scenarios seemd pretty duh to me.

but still it was a good article.
you get a 4
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:12 pm
Perfect 5 from me! Very Happy
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:14 pm
Thanks, guys! I knew some of you wouldn’t like this one, no worries. Still, thanks, sop, that’s a pretty darn good grade, considering you didn’t like it! Homage
At least I’ve got my gp stash flowing again! Wink
I don't like YOU.
Cobra
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:14 pm
Found and fixed a little glitch with character limits -- the full text of Felipe’s article is now visible.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:16 pm
Thanks, Cobra! And that’s why you’ve got Special Thanks in the end! Wink
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest