LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
43%
  [ 7 ]  43%

56%
  [ 9 ]  56%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 16
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:31 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Tks, bto and Beyo! I promise my next one’ll be shorter, per say. It’ll follow the same pattern, but it’ll be shorter, and I’ve worked in a new type on Indexation.
I don't like YOU.
Beyo
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:37 pm
Write another article in November and I am sure you will be the only competitor:)
Time in the universe may be eternal..our patience is not
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Nah, I doubt it! Specially ’cause, as you can see, this article’s stirred some movement, some like it, some didn’t, and my next one will be kinda along the lines on this one. However, it’s a nicer topic, I think, and will shake the foundations of some people, at least, it shook mine when I first learned about it: "Introduction to Card Advantage". Rolling Eyes
I don't like YOU.
taipan
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:29 am
Another good one FM.
I almost ended...So I can vote.
I like "table of contents", is clean, organized and show to us that U work to bones. Oh, and have a good layout.
I’ll back later... Wink
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Thanks! Next month’s will be more interesting, though, I promise you guys! And thank God at least ONE person like my layout of the Table of Contents, although you ARE brazillian, so it’s most likely you are familiar with the ABNT too... Wink
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:20 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Felipe Musco wrote:
Thanks! Next month’s will be more interesting, though, I promise you guys! And thank God at least ONE person like my layout of the Table of Contents, although you ARE brazillian, so it’s most likely you are familiar with the ABNT too... Wink

yeah about the table of contents I felt it really wasn’t needed and just took up space it almost made me give this article a 3.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
taipan
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:31 pm
But he is using a formal writing format SoP. It’s part of the rules we familiar to use. Wink
c3poquino
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:11 pm
You keep on doing this, and people will stop competing. Are you trying to win both Contests again? Or you’re going to be nice and not write a Magic one? Wink
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:15 pm
I’m hoping he won’t win BOTH contests this month... although it is kinda discouraging knowing his articles are out there... but I for one am not going to LET him win BOTH contests EVERY MONTH... oh, no... Twisted Evil
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
c3poquino
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:18 pm
Cool! I want to see some blood! Twisted Evil

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest