LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
76%
  [ 10 ]  76%

23%
  [ 3 ]  23%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
corvus
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:47 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Big but not boring. The exact opposite of mine. Excellent! 5 of cource...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Heinry
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:01 pm
sorry i dont really like standard so ill rate a 4
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
You know, I think you’re missing the point on rating articles. You could give this article a 1, for what we care, but you need reasons for doing so. The article was not well-written; it did not attract your atention (could’ve used this); it contained some major flaw(s); had a lot of errors; was too short/too long; didn’t delve into strategy enough; did not have that much effort put into it; the strategy has already been show/discussed; deck is too weak; it’s only a decklist, no strategy at all; etc...
"I don’t like the format in which the decks on the article were built" is not a very good reason for dropping the rate, you know. You didn’t drop it too much, so that’s ok, but rate articles more carefully from now on, will ya? That being said, welcome to Cobra Cards! As a newer member, I’d refrain from rating articles for the time being, until you learn to evaluate them a little better, you know, just in case...
I don't like YOU.
Glamdring
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:19 pm
Maybe you might win this time Elf lvr! Great job! Cool
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:07 pm
this format looks strangely familiar..... Think ....nah, jk, nice job EL! 5 from me! Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Glamdring wrote:
Maybe you might win this time Elf lvr! Great job! Cool

he’s winning AC is second with PT’s vote.

FM is a long shot as most people have voted on his article already
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:50 am; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sperzdechly
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:46 am
Great article! Interesting, consistent, very helpful (especially for beginners, who don’t know the cards and deck types), well written. I appreciate big amount of work you needed to do on this text. You’ve covered most deck types and pointed their basic strenghts and weeknesses. There is nothing to be add.
Solid 5 from me and good luck at the end of the month. Smile
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:46 pm
Thanks everyone! I was gone for the weekend, so I haven’t had much time to post, but the three hunters deck should be up... sometime...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Hazael
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:50 pm
umm

There is one other deck that shadow players will consider when building a strategy. IB yes, but more so Eowyn Wounding.

Where is Eowyn Wounding!!??
maybe i missed it because I skimmed. I have not enough time to read it, BUT i didn’t read any other articles this month. Only this one because it was good!
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:52 pm
The Standard winning deck is an eowyn wounding style deck. But if you want the more general Eowyn wounding idea mentioned in the rest of the article, I’ll put it in, too.

EDIT: updated with three hunters
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest