LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
Loosechange911
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:06 pm
--- description ---
Hi guys, I just joined the forums here. My friends and I are running a tournament with our most broken decks. There are no bannings or restrictions, except there are no proxies and we’re using pre-shadow sites. I decided to make Gimli/Rangers for the fellowship side, but I haven’t quite decided on Shadow and Sitepath. Here’s my list, which has proven to be quite the powerhouse.
--- end description ---

Type your decklist and strategy notes here.
Gimli, Bearer of Grudges w/ATAR
Faramir, CoG
Aragorn, S
Mablung, SoG
Madril, DoO

Ithilien Blade x4
Ranger’s Cloak x4
Flaming Brand x2
Ranger’s Bow x2
Gimli’s Battle Axe, TW
Ring of Fury
Aragorn’s Bow, RL

What Are They x4
War and Valor x4
Might of Numernor x3
Blood Runs Chill x2

The strategy is pretty straight forward. Add threats with cloak, bow or gimli in order for madril to make minions roaming. Then abuse what are they? and ithilien blade to the max. If there’s a baddy that gets through to skirmish, Mablung can do his thing. Might of numeror provides excellent healing, and a cloak on someone can mean double blade in one turn. War and valor is a great pump, so i can beat up on medium sized minions if i cant discard them. BRC is possible the best card ever, and it’s almost cheating to include in a gondor deck Very Happy Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks-
www.loosechange911.com
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
why nto use fruit loops or infinite fandalf?

edit
Why not use Fruit loops or infinite Gandalf?

boy my spelling is horribibble
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:09 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah, this could easily be Expanded, were it not for the Flaming Brand 2x. Infinite Gandalf and Fruit Loops are two incredibly crazy Open sides (I’ll dig up links for you). Furthermore, another combo (for massive Freeps filtering) is Base of Mindolluin + Gondorian Captain.

Infinite Gandalf
Fruit Loops
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open