LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
46%
  [ 7 ]  46%

40%
  [ 6 ]  40%

13%
  [ 2 ]  13%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 15
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:06 pm
Great deck, as you know I run a standard version of this deck and it has proved to be very nasty! I can only imagine what its potential can be when put into expanded format! nice job, 5 from me! Very Happy
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:09 pm
Thankee! Very Happy
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sperzdechly
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:45 am
Very nice, consistent article. I like the way you expand the idea of deck from a single card. Every move you make has an explanation of cause and effect. It looks nice, it sounds right and I enjoyed reading it.

I don’t like comments like "Bill Ferny will crush it"...Nobody tells that this deck is invincible, moreover there is no such deck.

From my side you’ve got solid 5. Looking forward to your next article.
TheShyzle
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 pm
I agree with sperzdechly. No deck is going to win against every match-up if it did then everyone would use the same deck and then who would win? I think you have covered many of the weaknesses such as corruption. I think the article was well written and the deck is very original. Good job. You get a 5 from me.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
money
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm
is this deck legal to play in like lets say open tornys and does it have any banned cards
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:55 pm
well, FYI, open allows any cards anyway, soooo.... I think this deck was built for expanded, though.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Glamdring
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:25 pm
Interesting, I’ll give you a 4. Smile
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:33 pm
money wrote:
is this deck legal to play in like lets say open tornys and does it have any banned cards

Yes, it is legal in Open and Expanded tournaments. It’s not legal in Standard format, although I do have a Standard format Anarion deck in the deck clinic if you’re interested.

Thanks for the votes, everyone!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
taipan
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:03 am
I’m late...
I liked when this deck appears in deck clinic and I don’t see any reason to don’t like it now.
Good article!!!
This deserves a 5 IMHO.
Applause
BearerOfWisdom
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:48 am
Try using The Highest Quality (That is close to the actual title, I don’t have it memorized). You don’t have to exert Anarion when using it and it still weakens down the minions (Sauron can be chumped with about two events at this rate). Another favorite I had with this guy was Gandalf with ’Sharpen Your Swords’. Gandalf lends alot to the burden removal (like Glamdring and Watch and Wait). This also gives the ability to use G for Grand as well. In this scenario all your companions get a boost and Anarion needs fewer skirmish events to really be tanked up. If you want to risk a larger fellowship then Ents with Ent Draughts can add to the vitality of Anarion as well. Just some thoughts...
I tend to use Gandalf alot. There isn't any other character in the game as useful or powerful. I also focus on decks that work together free people and minion.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest