LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:20 pm
maybe you should make your uruk a bit younger, after all, they were just bred by saruman, maybe make him 1 or 2 years old
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:44 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah, PT has a point. If you’re thinking about Uruks, throw your conventional ideas of age out the window. They are born fully matured, according to Peter Jackson.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:38 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Speak to the hand
Zurog can be a Isengard Uruk and a
also a Sauron Uruk. That way I don’t
have to create two Uruk-hai.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK I just realized Tuilin’s profile is majorly messed up let me fix it.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
weird very weird almost seems invincible to me.(Yeah I know he sstill feels pain and all that)

it seems more like a magic character then an LOTR character.

it would work though.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:08 pm
Not invincible, probably, he does pass out a lot.

I freaking love the idea, by the way.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:16 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
He’s not invincible at all! But since I don’t have a lot of time to devote for the role-playing right now, DO expect him to pass out a lot during adventures... Laughing That’s kinda why I made him this way. I can forget about him for days, he can be trampled over by some Trolls, and even be used as an improvised Tower Shield, after he’s out, which’ll allow for some pretty fun maneuvers, without me having to worry, since he’ll wake up again after a while to go on the next one! Very Happy
So, who do I talk to about joining the group, and a thread?
I don't like YOU.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
All you have to do is find an RPG that’s accepting members. Usually, it’ll say "OPEN" in its title. Locate the OOC thread, and indicate your interest there.

That’s quite an interesting character concept there. I like the whole wraith-feel to him.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:52 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Thanks, glad to see you got the idea! Wink Be sure he’ll cause quite a ruckus someday. Very Happy
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:34 pm
Applause

Nice job there!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing