LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:51 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin and Feleandier were walking down the half-overgrown path both had nocked arrows then a dozen orcs appeared in front of them blocking the path. "Our master sends us to give you a message. leave Mirkwood or die" said the lead orc. " I have another proposal, you get out of our way or we kill you" Tuilin said. the orc charged there was a small twang and 2 of them fell dead from Feleandier’s and Tuilin’s arrows. Drawing his sword and a dagger Tuilin hurled himself into the orcs. He dodged a mace and plunged his sword into an orcs belly. yanking it out he threw the dagger into another’s neck. Then their leader attacked. The orc was good but no match for Tuilin. Tuilin parried ducked another blow and slashed cutting his leg. Then he took off his hand. the orc screamed in pain and Tuilin thrust the sword into its neck. Tuilin spun around expecting to have to deal with another orc but all their was was Feleandier retrieving some of his daggers."one of them got away. He will probably report us" Tuilin nodded and the 2 continued walking albeit a little faster.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:39 pm
Gognut had fled the depths of his home, he had spent most of his life in the mines, now he was leaving, the two other of his kin had perished from the sword, killed by the invaders that were now chasing him to the forest.
He had taken a leigion of his best troops out of moria, he had decided to flee when he found that their god had been killed, the dwarves had restablished thier hold in moria.
Gognut had taken all things of value from the mine, the fine dwarven weapons, the food, but most valuable of all, the mithril hammer, it had been forged in Moria long ago, for a dwarven lord in the second age of time.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:56 pm
Ithildon was following Durail. It had been a while since he had done anything. As they passed into the forest of Mirkwood, he felt a slight chill in entering the forest.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:45 pm
Dunaglar finally awakened somewhere deep in the halls of Mirkwood. He began to look around for any of his friends. He noticed Eldendion to his left and Silvan to his right. He saw no movement out of either of them. He could only think the worst.

Suddenly he heard footsteps in the hallway. Dunaglar started to shuffle looking for his sword and other belongings. All he had was his clothes that he was wearing. The footsteps came closer. All he could do was sit there and hope that it was friendly. The door handle began to wiggle as it started to open.

An elf leaped into the room with his belongings. He made some slight conversation with the elf and discovered why he was in this position. Apparently the party had gotten ambushed. The orcs and men had left them there to die until Thranduil’s servants found them beaten and battered. The elf summoned him to see Thranduil as soon as he put his equipment on.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The one surviving orc walked into the room and fell to his feet bowing. The figure said "you failed i wanted you to bring me the elves they could get in the way now" the orc trembled. A hand reached forward and grabbed the orc by the throat after a few seconds it went limp. The figure turned, "take 50 orcs and separate them I don’t care how many you lose but if they are together it could effect my plans". The Half-troll nodded and left. "oh by the way I want Tuilin alive, feel free to do with the other one as you will but there has to be a witness." The half-troll grunted, disappointed and went off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
meanwhile in another part of mirkwood
Tuilin and Feleandier were resting and eating they had marched for around 4 hours after the previous attack and wanted some rest in case another one came. It came. As orcs barreled into their camp Tuilin and Feleandier drew their swords and prepared to defend themselves. Tuilin disemboweled an orc and thew a dagger into another one unlodging his sword he parried and kicked the orc away. With a punch of his gauntleted hand another fell he brought the sword and an arrow into play an 2 more hit the ground. Feleandier was holding his own and it seemed like they might emerge triumphant. Then the half-troll came in. He was larger and stronger then the orcs and surveyed the battle in a moment then he turned and attacked the taller one who he heard was call "Tuilin". He swung his hammer. The elf dodged and slashed at his leg. Ignoring the pain. He swung his fist and hammer the fist caught the elf sending it flying.

Tuilin felt the fist hit him and his back slam into a tree. The troll came on. He reached for his quiver but it was gone. He saw it ten feet away. Pulling himself to his feet he prepared to die. the troll stopped a few feet in front of him. A dark figure strold in"Hello Tuilin" he said "It has been a long time since we last met. oh yes we have met before you were but 500 at the time" Tuilin gasped realization struck him. "Did you think orcs could be smart enough to outwit elves? Yes I was behind the ambushes." Tuilin got up and charged him knowing he would never make it. A dagger from the figure slammed into his chest then a hammer from the troll. He went flying hitting the tree again. as delirium and unconsciousness claimed him he uttered a few words"Lyon, Corvus, Durail... help me". Then darkness claimed him.

PS Feleandier you can do with your character as you want having him escape or get killed if you are tired of him but a few parameters I would like you to follow. Feleandier didn’t see the figure. Feleandier is quite far away possible being chased(your choice on that one)
thanks this might be my longest RPG post ever!
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:45 am
Gognut was putting on his armor when his new aid came in, a gorgorath half-troll, not as good as the Khand half-trolls but still a sturty creature.

"My lord", the aid said, "We have found that the Pinkskins have joined with the wood dwellers, their forces are larger than exspected, but they will fall before our might"

"Good, we shall make them pay for the pain they caused us in moria, with the easterlings with that morgok we will win this time, I Gognut will have the revenge"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
corvus
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:37 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Lyon and Corvus strode through the woods of Mirkwood. They walked silently like the skilled rangers they were, and both were ready for anything. They had learned this lesson alright. Corvus still was troubled by the man’s words. "Watch your friend..." why would a servant of the Enemy wish a major ally of the free peoples of Middle-Earth to stay alive? And why not kill two deadly foes when he had the chance to finish them both in a moment of weakness?

"Despite my training as a ranger, all those aeons in the northern forests before the great battle and an equal time after them, he still deceived me. And in those very forests." Corvs’ thoughts were very disturbed. The man’s precence alone bothered his mind. He was almost sure that Lyon, who had even better skills than him was even more disturbed, but he hid it well......

"I will find My enemy and kill him. Just him, i needn’t get involved with great battles this time" he thought to himself and clenched his teeth. As he trode through the well hidden elven path, his keen eyes watched something evil stir... "Lyon, Corvus, Durail... help me..."

"Lyon come! It’s Tuilin!" The two elves, marched towards the direction of the distant talking. Lyon drew his beautiful blades, and Corvus, who nocked an arrow onto is bow, watched them, and remembered the first time he saw them drawn. "Good times, full of joy" he whispered. Lyon answered with a smile full of curiosity, but Corvus had already started running against the enemies. He let an arrow fly, and a surprised orc fell. The others, watching the direction whence it came, looked with hate and surprise. From a slightly different direction, two more arrows sent another two orcs to meet Morgoth.

Corvus ahead, nodded Lyon to curve their course a bit. He put his bow in his back, and drew the avenger and his dagger. The two elves jumped from a bush with the speed of a striking snake, and slashing though an orc each shouted: "FEANOR!" The rest walked back, hissing, their eyes full of hate and their teeth clenched.

A figure dressed in dark colours came forth. Corvus with a bloodthirsty killer’s look in his eyes said: "This man is a friend of ours. Leave now to see the sunrise a few more times...."
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:28 pm
Tuilin slowly woke up pain throbbing through him. He looked around. He saw the dark figure, Lyon and Corvus, and several orcs. The half-troll was gone. Tuilin suppressed his pain and slowly crawled over to his quiver pulling out his bow he nocked an arrows. The figure and Corvus appeared to be talking. He pulled back the string and fired at the figure. then he felt as if a hand had picked him up and hurled him. As he hit the tree he fell unconscious, wondering if his arrow had done anything.
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Lyon watched as Tuilin’s arrow stopped dead in midair, and fell to the ground. The figure flicked its hand, and Tuilin was sent flying back into a tree. Fury sprang up in Lyon, but he witheld himself from attacking. This apparition was far beyond his power. The orcs stood some ways back, snarling at the elves, but not daring to approach them or the cloaked figure.

For a long time, no one spoke. Lyon slowly began to activate his powers of foresight, looking into the clouded realms of the future. The veil of darkness was still clouding his vision, but he could see that the man before them was its source. He could also sense his friend corvus and tuilin, although the presences of his other allies was concealed. He sensed two more figures, besides those of the orcs, the presence that had been stalking him through the forest, and a new one, coming up behind the cloaked figure...

He looked up suddenly, and, sure enough, the leaves behind the figure began to part. Slowly, a figure, clad all in midnight-black armor, appeared from the trees. Lyon could not see the face, as it was covered by a helm, with narrow slits for eyes. Lyon was reminded of tales of the helm of the dark lord Sauron. He shivered. The figure spoke, slowly, almost unsurely, as if it had to carefully form its words, almost as if it wasn’t used to having a mouth to speak with. The voice echoed off the interior of the helm, giving it an eerie, almost otherworldly sound. Still Lyon thought he recognized it, if only vaguely...

"I see you have found our quarry. Good work. Three elves, two in good fighting condition..." The voice trailed off for a moment. Lyon could feel it’s eyes upon him. It raised an armored hand and pointed a finger at Lyon. "That one is mine. Follow me, young elf." The figure turned and slowly walked away. The cloaked person turned to allow Lyon passage. Slowly, unsurely, Lyon sheathed one sword and followed the figure through the trees.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
corvus
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:48 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus watched as Lyon powerlessly followed the dark figure. "Lyon, where are you going?" he exclaimed. But his friend would not even turn to look at him, as if he were enchanted. "Curse you dark powers and curse you their bearers!" He screamed with disgust. The first dark figure cast his cloak back. The elf filled with surprise and fear as he watched Corax’s white hair winding back.

"You! Die!" Screamed Corvus. He raised his blade and charged towards the sorcerer, who drew his blade smiling. No orc dared to do more than watch. The elf’s eyes were sparkling with hate and his sword slashed through the air, ending up parried by the mighty warlock. A few side strikes came from the enemy, but Corvus parried them with ease. His strikes were hard and inflexible , showing his bitter hatred and will to kill him.

With one mighty blow, Corvus threw Corax back on a tree, still armed but his blade lowered. He kept his enemy’s blade low with his sword and brought his dagger on Corax’s throat. An orc run against Corvus, who had to remove the dagger from the position, and cast it deep in the orc’s belly. Corax pressed his sword against Corvus’ and jumped back. The elven ranger threw his dagger and it his Corax’s sleeve, pinning it on a tree. The elf run against him, and slahed with might sideways.

The evil sorcerer hardly managed to parry the strike, but not completely. The blow slashed deep through this ribs, and he let out a scream of agony. Hadn’t he parried the blow, it would have cut him in half. At this sight, the orcs jumped against the elf, only to be parried or pierced by the avenger. In the commotion, Corax fled ,and so did most of the remaining orcs. "Live to die another day" laughed Corvus and followed their direction.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing