LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:50 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
what about my battle? I guess I will wrap it up unless one of you wants to hold it PM me and I can edit this post

The enemies never came back. the scouts reported that they had fled."morgok must have died" thought Tuilin. A few hours later the report came that the party that had gone to kill morgok was returning. Tuilin went out to greet them. When he saw them he asked"wheres Lyon why are you so sad we won?" then realization hit him like a thunderbolt. He fell to the ground weeping. He had only know Lyon for a few years, but his death felt like a repeat of the day his family had died. he cried, weeping for a friend and fellow warrior.

I decided that morgok was not the one who killed Tuilin’s family sometime I might make an RPG about it
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:52 pm
Gognut had been in the thick, the blast had helped his side, but the elves fought fiercely, the forces of his moria troop were wiped from the world by elven arrows, his goblin archers brought out of the trees by well aimed shots. The mirkwood orcs were beaten back with biting steel, and they were well gone before Gognut could give them the orders to fall back, he had been hit when he went to the front, to give support to the hand to hand fighting that was going on there, the easterling were doing no better and Gognut was near his end.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail looked at the scene. the elves were rejocing and praising Corvus and Silvarin, weeping for the loss of Lyon, and celebrating the victory.
The elves shunned the man, he was not one of them, he did not deserve the glory. many didn’t even know who he was.

In his hand, Durail held a mug of ale. he lifted it slightly, and made a toast. "here’s to you Lyon, warrior in the Beorning nations, one who passed through Moria, great warrior! It is a horrid thing to carry on, knowing I will never see you again."

He drained his mug. Corvus, Silvarin, and Tuilin were surrounded by the elves. a small smile came across Durail’s face. He nodded slightly, and and saluted his elven comrads. pulling his fighting dagger, he tossed it toward the three elves.

"a token of my esteem." he muttered. "I will keep near you my friends, though you may not always know it." he said silently to himself.

Wrapping his cloak around him, he headed into the great woods of the Mirkwood.
corvus
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:14 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus could not rest even at the thought that Thranduils’s halls were safe. He tried to pretend that he rejoiced over the victory, but still his heart burned with anger. "So serpent rider, your curse did take one i loved. One i knew from the days of the great war. I hope your soul rots along with Morgoth’s and D’Sparil’s. " He had not finished his thoughts, when Durail came, not so welcome by most elves, to announce his departure.

"a token of my esteem." He said, as he left a last gift on the ground, a memoir of the battle that took place that very day. He then hooded himself and left. Corvus ran behind him.

"Durail?" The man turned to face him...

"Yes?"

"Do take care of yourself, friend... i am sorry i... it was all my fault... again..."

Durail’s eyes said it all.
"Do take care of yourself as well Corvus. Do not let dark thoughts take you over."

Durail left, just as a stranger would, without a feast to be held for him, the one who won this battle.

Corvus then retired to the room the king’s servants had prepared for him. He rested for a day and night, both full of nightmares. Silvarin woke him up with his talk: "Hey there, you’ve been sleeping long. We feared a dragonfly had stung you *smiliing*".

"I... I was..."

"I know. I can see much." Silvarin kept quiet for a few seconds. "For my part, i do not blame you."

Corvus didn’t raise his eyes on Silvarin.
"Silvarin?"

"Yes?"

"Burn his body."

"Huh?"

"It’s something we promised each other long ago. We wouldn’t like our bodies to be eaten by worms." <<We won’t become wormfood>> came the exact phrase to the elf’s mind on an ancient conversation he had with Lyon.

"No you won’t..."He smiled to himself and looked to the sky.

"I understand" said Silvarin. "Rest well". He then left the room.

"My job here is done. What do you think?" He murmured holding his sword. For vengeance we came and we got. Not that sweet now, is it... Avenger? What a stupid name. But this is your name and i daren’t change it. Eol knew what he was doing i suppose."

The next day, Corvus left, swiftly and silently from Mirkwood. Who knew where fate would bring him the next day and the day after???

Thanks for all the fun guys, i’m outta here.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:15 pm
The ememy thought the battle was over, it was not, Gognut the troll would make his mark in history, he would not die rotting in a prison, or be killed by pursuers in some corner of this world, he would hold out in the fortress of Dol guldier, the underground passages would hold for his remaining troops, he gathered his bodyguard of Large orcs and run, he picked up the smaller bands of orcs and goblins that survived the slaugter. When they came back to the hall that had been filled with the cries of orcs and men, the band of survivers were almost lost among the great pillars.

About 400 orcs and goblins were left, but they were most of the strongest and most sturdy among their kind, two score of the mordor Half-trolls were left, and they were completly fearless in battle. And now with morgok dead Gognut was finally in command, the battle would be fierce, but Gognut knew what the outcome would be.

The elves were nearing the gate, they were getting closer.

"This is it, we will die in these halls, kill as many as you can, don’t let up until you are dead" Gognut said surprisingly softly for a troll, the door was being battered on now, probably a log that was converted to a ram. Then it came.

The doors were down, elves came pouring through with their swords of old shining, swords that had fought sauron in the second age, the orcs were ready for them, axes cleaving through the air onto awaiting helms, deafening ringing of iron on steel, the seven foot orcs with their great swords coming down on the swords of elves, the elven swords were great, but the sheer force of the orcish rage put upon the blades relented the strength of the elves holding the weapons, these were all great, but the Great troll of Far away Harad was more.

Gognut came throughthe fray, hammer swinging through the air, whoever was unfortunate enough to come within range of the mighty hunk of metal, the elves were not far away enough yet to unlease their arrows, but they were gradually pushing the troll and his minions to the back of the hall, leaving a trail of destruction in their way.

The orcs were falling faster now, the elves were pushing them farther and father back now, Gognut was now only surrounded by his personal bodyguard now, and they were only 30 in number, Gognut felt no fear, his hammer now smashing elves as soon as they came in range of his hammer. Gognut saw that they were falling back now there were only 4 Huge orcs left, their bodies cut and bashed, Gognut waas chasing after them, "We have repelled them they are fleeing, we ha..." but then the elves had turned bows strung and fired, a barage of arrows instantly filled Gognut’s body, 1...2...3 vollies of the elven arrows burst through his tough skin.

Gognut was failing fast, his eyes were darkening, after all if this, his journey was done, the other orc around him were killed from the first volley, but just before his eyes closed....he saw in the back of the hall, by the doorway... Gagnut.

The elves had finished off the troll, the great beast had killed many free folk, they were nearing the body when, there was a cry from the rear of the company, trolls, large and angry trolls were coming through the trees, the elves were not cowards, but the trolls were olig-hai, they were only 20-30 in number, they were the best in Gagnut’s army, they rushed through the lines of elves, smashing the unfortunate elves who got in their way, they came in a fury, picking up the body of the dead troll on the floor of the hall, and rushing out into the woods before the elves could chase them.

Ok, I’m done, everyone is dead. The RPG can end now...maybe
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:37 pm
(ithildon was on a stone behind the army, so he wasn’t in the battle)

Ithildon mourned for Lyon, in his own way. They hadn’t really even known eachother, and anyway, Ithildon was just a lowly piece of dirt elf that wasn’t good at anything. Ithildon walked away from Mirkwood on his own, hoping to get as far away from everyone as possible.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing