LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 pm
There are some things that a troll wants to stay out of, the business of wizards is one of them, Gognut thought the wizard was in the fortress, but Gognut could never find him. Gognut had other things on his mind, the elves were getting closer, some of them might even be spying on them now, Gognut had a plan.

"Where are we going?" his half-troll aid questioned as they were marching through the passages of Dol Guldier.

"You will find out when you get there" Gognut replied.

The pair came to a large door, Gognut open it with his right hand while holding a torch in the other, inside was a storeroom, filled with barels and boxs.

"What is it?", said the half-troll.

"It is the same stuff that almost brought down the mighty helms deep a few years ago, Sauruman had it sent here."
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:17 pm
Lyon and his brother slunk along the hallways, keeping alert. Many times, Lyon felt as if they were being watched, and as if the shadows around them were moving. But as soon as he turned his head to look, he saw nothing. They continued down the dank passageways, and came to a large door, set in the stone. Try as they might, they could not pull the door open. However, as they sat down to rest, the door was pushed outward from the inside. And there stood thier friends, Tuilin and Corvus.

Lyon smiled, and Silvarin left him his moment with his friends, choosing instead to scout around the area. He too had felt dark eyes upon him. As he turned a corner, he came face to face with an arrow. He looked down its shaft the the orcish hands that held it. The orc sniggered.

"Drop your weapons, puny elf. Unless you want me to rearange that lovely face of yours." Silvarin dropped his sword with as much clamor as possible. He only hoped his friends would hear. Then, puting his hands over his head as the orc instructed, he began to utter a spell...

Lyon and his freinds heard Silvarin drop his sword, quickly, they rushed to find him. They arrived just in time to see two spheres of light leave Silvarin’s hands, one incinerated the arrow and bow, the other found its mark on the orc’s chest. Silvarin reached down to grap his sword, and whispered, "I think now would be a good time to get out of here."

The company raced through the halls, throwing caution to the wind. The orcs, Easterlings, and spiders must by now already know of their presence. They raced through the halls into a vast chamber, they knew the exit lay just beyond. For a moment, Lyon faltered. Hadn’t this very chamber been filled with the enemy only moments ago? He pushed the thought aside, but ran faster, nonetheless. As they reached the middle of the chamber, Lyon’s fears became reality. From the shadows at the edges of the chamber emerged hosts of orcs, Easterlings, and Mirkwood Spiders. They surrounded the company on all sides. They were trapped.

Lyon and Silvarin held up their elvish blades, which tingled and glowed in anticipation of orc blood. But much to thier surprise, only one easterling stepped forward, and opened his mouth to speak...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Gognut sent for more orcs, they brought the barrels out of the store room, he was marching down the hall when he heard of noise, the sound of battle, enemies in the fortress...Gognut called for the orcs to put down their burdens and follow him to the skirmish...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
"Thank you for freeing us from the oppression of that sorcerer (serpent rider?)
for that you have our gratitude, unfortunately for you, we still have to kill you as you have found the location of our base and our are enemies. Prepare to die" Tuilin grasped his sword and mentally felt it grappling with and mastering some of the dark energy then he let it fly in 3 bolts the lead easterling and 2 orcs fell dead. As if on queue Silvarin sent 2 balls of energy into an Easterling and a small spider. Lyon and Corvus brandished their swords and Tuilin brought out his bow. the spiders easterlings and the few orcs in their ranks looked indecisive. Did they want to risk a confrontation with these elves. Tuilin guessed that there were enough foes that at least 2 of the elves would die. Then their enemies...

El hope I did something OK IF i did the wrong thing I could always edit my post. I kinda like it though
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:09 pm
Wait a minute, are there three sides here? I thought there were just two. Someone please explain before I post.
corvus
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:39 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
2 sides. The bad guys always hate their leaders anyway

The compaany of the elves, had intimidated their enemies with their magic powers. The fighters had done their part of intimidation as well, as they easily slashed through their enemies’ corpses. Corvus did not care about what would happen. He only wanted to hear the easterling’s screams as he ripped their heads off. He had been cursed. Again....

Corvus was no longer there. His place took the "hunter", the being that allowed him to survive for months while he was roaming in Mordor. All he cared for was feeding his blade with blood, as he swung it with might and parried with swiftness the few blows that were made with his shortsword. He was cursed again. More death and agony. More hopeless waiting of death for the ones he loved.

The hunter swung his blade, cutting as many parts of his enemies’ as he could, rather than killing them. He heard the screams of an easterling as he cut off three of his fingers holding his polearm with the avenger. He had made a circle around him with his blade-dancing maneuvers, and just cut any part of flesh trying to come through it. He moved the circle to whatever direction he wanted, and stroke at whichever angle he wanted to push the easterlings back (no spider or orc dared approach him).

He moved his circle more towards the exit of the room, the same direction the others were pushing the battle to. His back touched Silvarin, and the hunter raised his sword screaming... then the fire faded from his eyes. He was Corvus, the noble ranger once more. "I...I am sorry he whispered." An orc grunted and stepped forward raising its hand. Silvarin slashed the hand down with great speed. "No problem" he said faintly and run towards the exit. Lyon and Tuilin had left already. Corvus ran behind Silvarin and shut the door behind him.

They escaped the great battle and seemed to be able to escape.... the four elves walked towards the faint glimpses of light they senced as quickly as possible. Corvus was confused even though he had achieved his goal. He felt no sence of satisfaction as he should. Could it be that the curse Corax spoke unleash the true fury of the serpent riders? The last brother? No, it couldn’t. Corvus had to drive away that thought. He just ran and ran and ran, closing his eyes and hoping that this ended fast, as if he were a small child....
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:34 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin could tell corvus had been affected by the curse. He had gone crazy back at the hideout and now he looked cowed and frighten They stopped for the night. After making a fire and eating lembas they each checked their weapons. Tuilin had carried 60 arrows with him but was down to 37. "another battle or two and I am out, that would leave me my daggers and sword" he said under his breath. Drawing his sword he examined it again. Trying to figure out what exactly had happened. All he knew is that it had been energized, a lot.
Tuilin decided it was best to sleep on it. So he did. Lyon took watch while the rest of them settled down to sleep.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
corvus
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:38 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
The group of elves regrouped after their successful mission. Corvus was glad he had fulfilled his purpose, and considered leaving Mirkwood since his business there was over. He approached Silvarin, who was sitting a bit away from the others as they were sleeping, watching at the fire, his eyes gleaming with tears. "I guess you are alright now right?" said Corvus gently as he walked towards him. He sat in front of him about 4 feet away from the dark armored elf.

"Yes, i am alright now. I was possessed by that ring. You understand right?" Corvus did not raise his eyes on him. "Yeah, kind of. Sorry back there I...." Silvarin raised his hands and stopped him. "I understand. I have been in this primitive condition myself for years as well. You cannot imagine what i have experienced. No problem." They were both silent for a while.

Silvarin broke the silence: "So, what are you going to do now? Are you going after the last one?" Corvus noded negatively "I am not powerful enough to defeat him. I will when i am fully ready to die." "You needn’t" replied Silvarin smiling. "I know things you cannot imagine. I know the weaknesses of everyone on middle-earth. I have seen it all.. all..." The two elves spoke for some more minutes. What Silvarin said to Corvus marked him deeply. But it is not for this tale to be mentioned.....

The company slept to regain their powers. On the very first rays of the morning sun, the four elves had already set their cource towards Thranduil’s palace. The party discussed about the army’s cource of action. "Now they know" said Corvusm "they know that we have found their location but they have lost some troops AND a strong leader. Morgok now probably leads them, so it won’t be as easy as i hoped for...." Lyon answered: "This is no time to lose hope friend. I sence men coming this way from the east. Good hearted men." The two elves smiled mysteriously at each other. Thranduil’s palace could be seen a few yards away...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:34 pm
The company walked into Thranduils palace and told him that Corax was dead. Tuilin decided it was up to Corvus to tell about the curse and didn’t mention Then Thranduil spoke "We have seen a company of many spiders and easterlings as well as spider-riders (orcs on spiders) coming this way, They outnumber us but we will fight. some of Dale’s and Erebors soldiers have come, but they are colonizing and purging moria so it is up to us." Lyon and Corvus take control of the swordsmen, Legolas and Tuilin you have the Archers. Silvarin provide us with anything you know that could help. Set up defensive position in a clearing about a mile from here. I will keep my bodyguard and the dwarves and men here." Soon the horns sounded. The elves were going to war.
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:47 pm
The elves separated to take command of their respective soldiers. Lyon, Silvarin, and Corvus walked off together, to find the elven swordsmen. All of them were quiet, each brooding on their own problems. Silvarin spoke first.

"Morgok is powerful. It will take the three of us, at least, to defeat him. As soon as he appears on the battlefield, we must engage him. We cannot let him target our troops. He would kill many before anything could be done." Lyon nodded in agreement, still not quite ready to speak. They walked down the halls, still not speaking. Lyon broke the silence slowly.

"Well, after this, what shall we do? I see shadows forming... don’t you, Silvarin?"

"Yes. Shadows in the south... and in Gondor. But we should not pay that any mind. Our mission is here."

"Yes...."

The three stepped into the clearing where their troops awaited.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing