LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:41 pm
Silvarin picked up Durail’s bow.

"Morgok shall not see a sunrise again."

The elves went outside to make a plan. Lyon lingered for a moment, and looked down upon Durail’s body. He clutched at his chest, and his face contorted in a flash of pain. He stooped over the bed, breathing hard, and sweat poured from his face. But as quickly as the spasm had come, it left again. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, took a deep breath, and went outside to join his comrades.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I55 quick note, it was silvarins spell

Tuilin picked up the dagger and walked out. Corvus had the gold and Lyon the bow. Tuilin waited a few seconds and spoke "i feel that the remainder of the elvish troops are needed here and at Thranduils castle, for Morgok may send out his army to attack. It is thus our duty to find him and rid this fair land of his presence, I am not skilled in magic nor have I ever killed a sorcerer. Though what skill I have may be of little use I pledge it to this quest." he spoke as he put his bow into the center of their circle.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
corvus
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus saw Lyon coming into the tent of the commanders rather weakened. He was sweating, and his eyes had lost a part of their glow. "Yavana, let it not be him" he whispered. As soon as Tuilin had finished talking, Corvus thought it would be the right time to express his opinion.

"Friends are fellow warriors, what we must see is what surrounds us. To the east, we have friendly troops of men, due to arrive within half a day. That means, they are going to slay all enemies in their path. That means, an open post for our armies to move. To the north, lies the wilderness of Mirkwood, our last resort of survivors should we lose our great battle. To the west, we have Moria and the misty mountains, and that could mean either good or bad news, though i’ve heard that the Beornings have slain many goblins there.

To the south, we face the occupied part of Mirkwood. Full of easterlings who keep arriving from the south west and nothing can cut their way. Full of spiders who have bred here for ages, and reinforced with a small now force of orcs that can ride on the biggest spiders. Isengard is isolated, so we won’t have anything to count on there. What i propose is sending a small force of our horsemen to rohan, and ask for the aid of king Eomer. This is the only way i see to surround our enemies, and decrease our casualties. Once the rohirrim have arrived, the battle will turn on our side."

Corvus sat and awaited for the others’ opinions to be heard as well.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
ingold55
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail walked out into the camp. it had been two days, and by some strange magic, Durail had recovered completely! he walked toward the command tent, and asked permission to be let in. permission was granted and Durail entered.

"What news of the battle?" Durail looked toward the maps on the deck.

Durail soon found that they army was now surronded, but still powerful. the camp was preparing for battle, they hoped to break through one of the perimeters.

Durail looked at the map and looked up at the commanders.

"I ask permission to go after Morgok. he is behind the camp, and is leading his army there. I have been longing to cross blades with him again." he patted flame on the hilt. "it is your desicion. i will do as you say."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
"I suggest this" Tuilin spoke. "as in moria I will remain back to command while Coruvs, Lyon, and you find and destroy Morgok. Silvarin’s path is his to choose.
IF any fo you want to stay back I would be glad of the assistance. That is all."
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:46 am
Durail looked at Tuilin.

"I know i can fight him, but as of Corvus and Lyon i don’t know. he is..." Durail thought for the word. "Different than any warrior i have fought. different then wizards, soldiers, orcs..."

"I know it would be effective for three to attack the camp. especially to send the enemy into confusion, but it is also dangerous."

Durail held Falme. it was cold, wanting to fight. "I am ready for a fight. i have waited for a time, and have had to turn from a fight with Morgok before. i wish to finish it this time!"

"You know the risks of this Durail?" Lyon spoke up.

"it is just as risky if Morgok is left alive, he must be stopped. he is much like Sauron. but he is in a way better. he is not as strong, but much more tactically minded. we must decide soon, so we may leave by night fall." Durail sheathed Flame and looked at the elves. he awaited the final word.
corvus
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:01 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
"I will fight with you, friend, and we shall have Morgok’s head together" said Corvus. "But it will be risky, and we have already seen that the enemy is alert whenever one enters his camp. Morgok always knows what our next move will be in some way, and we can only hope that he wishes for a fair battle, or we are doomed." Corvus sat down. And spoke no more.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
ingold55
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:13 pm
"I agree my friend, Corvus. two swords are better than one. we should move quckly though. It would be best to leave under cover of darkness. I will go prepare for the battle."

with that Durail excused himself.

he got to his tent, pulled flame from its sheath, sharpened it and his fighting dagger. he pulled a 3 small flasks and put them in his coat. he returned to the command tent wearing Flame, his fighting dagger, and his black, mud stained cloak.

"Let us move quickly, lest our enemy strikes first!" he said, and disappered into the thick trees.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Lyon and Silvarin both unsheathed thier swords, and followed Durail into the darkness of the wood. Both walked forward, eyes closed, using their magic to sense the path ahead.

Suddenly, they both opened their eyes with a jolt. Silvarin reached forward and grabbed Durail’s shoulder.

"Orcs," Silvarin said, "they lie in wait for us a few yards ahead."

Lyon led the band around the waiting orcs. From behind, they slew each one.

"They knew we were coming," said Lyon. "How can this be?"
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
ingold55
Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:39 pm
it hit Durail with force, causing him to double over.

"Durail, you are foolish to come and fight me!" it felt like Morgok was saying.

After a few breaths, Durail recovered grabbed a rock that had smashed him in the stomach. Durail pulled Flame from its sheath. it was dull, but would burst into flame the moment an enemy was too near.

the group of four walked on. the trees were darker, and seemed to grab at the men. With great difficulty, the small army reached their destination. However none of them were ready for what awaited them.

from the safety of the trees, the group looked upon the enemy camp. it was full of Easterlings, several renegade southron archers, and hundereds of orcs. infront of the camp lay a trench for the easterlings and orcs to repel raiders, and small baracades for the archers to shoot from. the tents were thick and many, most likely filled with troops.

Durail looked, but there was no sign of Morgok. he was probably making plans for battle.
"Silvarin and Corvus, I believe it would be wise for you to take the east side of the camp, and search for Morgok, while Lyon and I take the west side of the camp and search for him." Durail paused. "we can probably get four easterling uniforms, and go diguised. But i await your decision."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing