LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:13 pm
--- description ---

--- end description ---

Decklist (40 Cards)
Easterling Banner-Bearer x2
Armored Easterlings x2
The Mouth of Sauron, Messenger of Mordor x2
Mumak Rider x3
Archer of Harad x4
Fletcher of Harad x2
Elevated Fire x2
Rapid Reload x3
Howdah x4
Rallying Orc x4
Orc Skulker x4
Howling Orc x4
Demoralized x4

Strategy
Set up the Combo, The Mouth of Sauron helps pull the Rapids, and maybe some howdahs.

It’s all about timing. play Anduin Banks, exhaust every unbound companion with demoralized and Rapid Reload, bomb him with Howdahs, Rallying Orc +Demoralized to add lots of twilight.

Suggestions appreciated.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:29 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i really can’t see anything you could do its like a fruit loops deck. THe combos there the strategy’s there what else do u need?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:24 pm
yeah, like a fruit loops deck. Have any suggestions, though? ’cause I usually overlook something obvious... Think
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
hawkeyespf
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:33 pm
You’re gonna want to include something to prevent your opponent(s) from leaping over the table and stabbing you through the heart for playing such an NPE-style deck. Just an idea.

On the other side of things...hobbit decks won’t go down so easily - I’m not so sure how I beat one at GenCon with my archery deck. The deck could use some trimming, as well as some condition removal - weaker hobbits make for better targets. Possibly some follower hate, how about a couple Ravaging Wild Man?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open