LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Gagnut came to the door, what he didn’t think of was that the door and the house was too small for the trolls, Gagnut motioned to two of his trolls to follow him in the house.

The house was dark, and stank of carcasses, but that was not what bothered Gagnut, the ceiling was only heigh enough for him to bend over in the house, he came to what looked like a hallway.

"What would a troll want in my humble hovel?" A raspy voice half wispered in the common tounge.

"I Wish to see the shaman" Gagnut replied.

"I am he" the shaman replied.

"I am looking for the secret of the south, a plague, I wish to have it"

"The plague is not something a troll should have in it’s possession, it is dangerous"

"You can dissuss ethics with a scroll shuffeler, I heard that you know where it is"

"I might"

"It was said that it was in a temple in harad"

"And it was"

"What do you mean, was?"

"It was taken from the temple, by a southron chieftain, and he left from the temple came here to umbar, and then left on a boat that was lost at sea"

"Did you meet him?"

"Yes I did, he wanted to use it to his glory, likewise you are looking for it also"

The troll was getting tired of talking so he went strait to the point, "Do you know where it is?"

The wizened man replied after a breif pause, "No, it was lost in the depths many years ago, and no one has heard of it since, I told you that"

Gagnut grabed the shaman by the throat, then roared, "You are lying, where is it!"

The shaman weezed out, "I know, I know who took it", Gagnut loosened his grip, "A sailor on the boat took the box with the plague, and escaped before the ship went down, he made it back to here and from here went north through the desert".

"Where he would take it to sauron" Gagnut ended, "What was the sailor’s name?

"Pelegon", the shaman replied.

"Then I will look for him, we will go" the 3 trolls left the house, and made way to the docks.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:00 pm
After marching for 3 days strait the boy’s company made it to Umbar.

"Well, here it is. The capital of middle earth’s scum," said the gnarled captain.

"By the way the sentries are looking at us we had better do something," said the seargent.

"We could just say open up in the name of the king," said the boy.

"They would shoot us first and then ask what we were doing," said the captain.

"300 soldiers is not enough to demand anything," said the seargent.

"But we must hinder them somehow, we cannot let the beast get away." said the boy," said the boy.

"well first we need to follow them," said the captain, "but in disguise of course, then we wait and see whether they are getting close to the plauge, and finally we surround Gagnut and take no surviors: take the plague and destroy it."

"then we all get promoted," said the boy hopefully.

"Then we all drop dead, that troll is a tough monster even when tired," said the seargent.

"It will have to do," replied the captain, "we cannot do anything else. we strike tonight! We will sneak in as civilians surround the house he is staying in, then slit his throut."

"But then how would we find the plague? Said the boy.

"We will kill him even if it means not finding the plague!" said the captain, "as of before we will slaughter him in his sleep."
fingolfin
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
That last post was made by me.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
corvus
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus with Imhis watched as the sorcerer fled with the dagger the company seeked on a dragon. The elf was taunted by the beast. "A dragon of old. How did he come SO much south?" Imhis replied: "this is no time for history lessons. He flew threw the east, let’s help Durail!" The two run back towards thte spot Durail stopped to face the eastreling. Their battle was fierce. The easterling seemed to have an advantage, since Durail was already tired from his previous battles with the southrons.

The evil man swinged his two polearms with great agility, and Durail has a problem defending against both blades. However, he was fighting rather well given his circumstances. The two companions joined Durail in his fight. Soon, the easterling had a triple threat to face. The companions used their blades to fight the sorcerer, except for Imhis, who used 2 long throwing daggers with swift moves. Soon, the easterling lost its focus, and a quick slash from Durail’s sword scratched ( Confused ) him deeply in the arm. With an angry yell, the sorcerer raised his hand, and threw a fireball at the man, who fell down to dodge it. He seemed to be overwhelmed, but more southrons came from the inside of the temple...
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Gagnut and his trolls were walking closer and closer to the dock, the road was slanted dangerously at a downward angle, but Gagnut managed to make it through, "I would hate to park my cart on this road", Gagnut thought to himself.

The docks were a busy place, it looked like a few merchants were bringing their goods out, on closer examination, they were pirates that had pludered a merchant ship and were guzzeling some gondorian wine.

One of Gagnuts trolls asked Gagnut, "Where would we find someone who knows where the man is?",

Gagnut Replied, "Where else does a thief’s friend go? The Tavern".

They saw a sign for a tavern down the road, on the sign was a ship with some kind of writing beneath it, they approched the tavern, Gagnut told his trolls to say in the street and not to kill anyone, then he went through the doors.
YourStinkenFace
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:03 pm
"o crap!" Said Pustachio as he got up to be faced by a dozen desert fighter brandishing long scimitars and other various weapons. A very large southron pushed his way through the ranks. He wasn’t human. Pustachio noticed this by keenly observing that this "thing" didn’t have a nose but merely a couple holes in it’s face, it had a mouth full of dagger-like teeth, and it carried a mace that no normal person would carry. What Pustachio didn’t know was that this was one of th commonly breeded half trolls of Harad. Pustachio, seeing death closing fast dropped his sword and said,"I surrender!"
The southrons hearing this were taken aback and abviously dissipointed. they murmured to themeselves for a few quick seconds, but were interuppted by a cry from the half-troll who started a sprint for Pustachio raising his mace. Pustachio looked dumbfounded at the spittle-showering, huge-pointed-teeth mouth as it screamed in some unninteligible language somthing that Pustachio guessed wasn’t anything good. An arrow buzzed right by Pustachio’s shoulder. Several more flew by. Pustachio was about to scream how bad of a day he was having as the Troll was standing practicly above him when the Brute twisted his face into what pustachio guessed was a grimace. The troll stumbled and fell nearly right on top of Pustachio. Pustachio looked around to thank one of his companions, but none of them were in site. Then he laughed. The troll had been hit in the back...by one of the stupit southrons. Pustachio abruptly stopped laughing as an arrow pierced his right shoulder. He was suprised about how much it hurt. He fell to his knees behind the Troll...
corvus
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Corvus, Imhis and Durail fought fiercely with the easterling. Despite the fact that he was awesomely strong, Imhis’ swift and precise strikes seemed to make him let his guard off. At one instance, Durail and Corvus struck at the same time, from both ways, which made the easterling parry from both sides. That was all the opening Imhis needed. With a quick move, fit for an assassin, he let his dagger fly into the enemy’s armor. It did pierce the enemy’s steel armor, and he let out a cry of pain and hatred.

The easterling drew the dagger, and let it drop down. He muttered a spell, and Corvus balanced on the right to dodge it. The others seemed vigilant as well. The flame from the easterling’s arm let out big rings of smoke, and when it had disolved, he wasn’t there anymore. :Quite impressive" thought Corvus "he pierced a steel armor with just one strike..."

"Where is Tuilin?" asked Corvus. Durail replied: "he went inside to help deal with the other southrons while i fought with the easterling. Then it collapsed, so i cannot tell." Corvus marched through the remains of the temple and saw Tuilin in the ground wounded. No enemies seemed to be near. He ran to the fallen body of his companion and steered him. He did not seem to move. After a few seconds, and after having drunk half a flask of elven water, Tuilin nodded. He got up, and holding his wounded rib he asked: "What happened ? Where are the sorcerers and the dagger?" "Both gone "replied Imhis, "but we WILL get them".

"And Pustachio?" Everyone froze. They had forgotten about their little friend! Durail and Corvus run like maniacs back to the boat, and the otherrs followed. There they saw Pustachio, holding his bleeding arm, ready to fight a host of southrons, and a fallen troll on his side. "Pustachio!" Screamed both companions and run against the haradrim....
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
YourStinkenFace
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Seeing that his friends were there Pustachio decided that it would be a good time to faint again. But the faint didn’t come. So he decided to help them. He pulled at the arrow. It hurt alot. he left it in his shoulder and ran to join his companions. They were almost upon the band of southrons when he realized that his sword was nowhere in sight. Before he could think of what to do another arrow caught him in the other side. Then he fainted...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:35 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin felt life flow back into his limbs, "ugh" after a short conversation, he asked "where is Pustachio?" Corvus , Durail, and Imhis instantly started running. Tuilin got up and began following them. He arrived just in time to see pustachio fall. His 3 companions tore into the southrons, While he took a position about 3 feet from them. HIs first arrow hit, a southron collapsed. So did the second, and so on. Soon the remaining southrons were in a full retreat. They all ran down to Pustachio. "He’s fainted, but there only flesh wounds, he will recover quickly." Everyone, even Imhis, breathed a sigh of relief.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:06 am
Gagnut entered the Tavern, the usual drinking and crossbo fights were there also, pirates returning back with lots of plunder had too much time on their hands. So they would spend it with some grog.

The crowd was mostly too drunk to notice a troll walk into the room, but hte bartender looked nerviously at the thing that was coming towardsthe counter.

"I’ll have an ale", said the troll, the bartender handed him the drink, and quickly walked away. Gagnut overheard some drunk corsairs talking amongest themselves, "ME and pelegon really wooped those merchants off the coast of Amroth, they didn’t stand a chance".

Hearing the name pelegon mentained, Gagnut walked over to the man who said it, "You know Pelegon?" the troll inquired, "The sailor didn’t look behind his back, and thought it was just a man who had swallowed sandpaper for breakfast, "Sure I know him, we’re buddies", the others who had seen the troll were backing away and to the door, "That’s interesting" the troll replied, "I’m looking for your friend".

"Well then, I guess you don’t know that he’s in..." but then the man looked at what he was talking to and fell out of his chair.

"He’s where?" Gagnut said slightly louder as he picked the poor man off the floor and held him dangling in mid air by his shirt.

"Uh...uh..uh...who was I talking about?" the man squeaked out.

"Where is Pelegon!" Gagnut shouted in the man’s face, spit and that morning’s breakfast drenching the poor pirate’s clothes until he was dripping. When everyone else heard the yell everyone was scurrying out as fast as they could, leaaving a few too drunk to get off the floor, whimpering on the ground.

"I don’t know exactly" the man just managed to get out, "He left Umbar going east 3 weeks ago" Gagnut releashed his hold on the man, and as the man was scurrying out the door, he slammed into one of Gagnut’s trolls who was coming in, the man was knocked to the floor, and went crawling out the door on all fours.

"Trouble outside" Gagnut’s troll said, "I’m going" Gagnut replied.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing