LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
Loosechange911
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:40 pm
--- description ---
I wanted to make a deck with Eowyn and Faramir as the starting comps, so I figured I could go with Help in Doubt and Need with Faramir, Prince of Ithilien or choke with Farmir, Ithilien Ranger. Choke trumps all so I decided to go with it.
--- end description ---

Type your decklist and strategy notes here.

Boromir, Bearer of Council
The One Ring, Ring of Doom
Faramir, Ithilien Ranger
Eowyn, Lady of Ithilien

Aragorn, Heir to the White City x4

Gondorian Blade x3
Knife of the Galadhrim
Flaming Brand
Aragorn’s Bow
Faramir’s Bow
Spear of the Mark
Brego
Coif

No Stranger to the Shadows x2
Steward’s Legacy x2
Gondor Bowmen x4

Pathfinder x3
A Ranger’s Versatility x3
Might of Numenor x3

Important Sites:
Stables for Brego
All the river sites for A Ranger’s Versatility

This deck provides ample wounding to give any shadow a headache. A Ranger’s Versatility with pathfinder can cripple multiple minions. Gondor Bowman and the ranger’s bows give archery, and steward’s legacy squeezes an extra exertion out of a minion for each bowmen used. Then Eowyn clears the board in the skirmish phase if any minion remains and Knife of the Galadhrim can be used in a pinch.
No Stranger to the Shadows coupled with Aragorn, Heir to the White City keeps the twilight pool to a minimum.
Brego, Might of Numenor and Faramir’s text can provide some healing to keep the wounds coming.
The gondor men reach a respectable strength and can deal with some minions of wound capabilities are lacking.

Comments, suggestion?
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:43 pm
thronogil would be nice\
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Loosechange911
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:54 pm
I think Aragorn, Heir to the White City fits this deck’s intentions more fully. There is already plenty of wounding, HttWC’s choke ability helps fulfill the choke aspect of this deck.

would you mind giving some justifications with your comments, they really help explain your thinking.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:35 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I presume you know the erratra for A Ranger’s Versatility?
anyway since the river sites aren’t the best you could add in some forest also, but anyway looks solid!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Loosechange911
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:34 pm
i don’t know the errata for A Ranger’s Versatility. I was out of the game for a lonnnggg time. What is it?

Rivers over forests because of coif, but i guess it’s not that big of a deal.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open