LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
menace64
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:42 pm
Sorry that these cards are getting posted longer and longer apart. Things have been extremely hectic lately.

4 •Dooku, Head of State [Confederacy]
Minion • Human
Strength-10
Vitality-4
Roaming-4
Separatist.
Separatists are not roaming.
Each time a [Confederacy] minion with vitality X is about to take a wound, you may spot X Separatists and exert Dooku to prevent that wound.
2R40

0 Exoskeleton [Confederacy]
Possession • Support Area
Each time you play a Geonosian, you may remove 1 to stack a [Confederacy] minion from your discard pile here.
Response: If a Geonosian is about to take a wound, discard 2 cards stacked here to prevent that.
2C44

2 Orray [Confederacy]
Possession • Mount
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Geonosian. Bearer gains lurker.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to make a savage minion strength +2.
2C54

3 Petranaki Picador [Confederacy]
Minion • Geonosian
Strength-7
Vitality-3
Roaming-4
Response: If a savage [Confederacy] minion loses a skirmish, exert this minion to heal that minion; it is fierce until the regroup phase.
2U55

0 Sonic Blaster [Confederacy]
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Geonosian.
At the end of bearer’s skirmish, you may remove 2 to discard a possession borne by a companion skirmishing bearer.
2C57

There’s the rest of the Confederacy. Now to wrap up Yuuzhan Vong.

3 Calling for a Cease-fire [Yuuzhan Vong]
Event • Maneuver
Discard your Yuuzhan Vong of strength 9 or more to skip the crossfire phase.
2U152

3 Yuuzhan Vong Interloper [Yuuzhan Vong]
Minion • Yuuzhan Vong
Strength-8
Vitality-4
Roaming-6
Lurker.
Each time another Yuuzhan Vong takes a wound, you may exert this minion to make it strength +2 until the regroup phase.
2U155

That was easy enough. Wink

Next Up: Aliens and Jedi get finished.

Set Completion Count: 134/164 - 82%.
Last edited by menace64 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:21 am; edited 1 time in totalRiddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 pm
Moving right along.

Here’s the last 4 Alien culture cards... and 4 I’ve been waiting a while to do.

0 •Trash Compactor [Alien]
Condition • Support Area
Scrap Location.
While Dianoga is stacked here, other locations may not be played.
Regroup: Spot an exhausted companion to stack Dianoga here.
Dark Side: Spot a companion with X wounds and play Dianoga from here to make it strength +X until the regroup phase.
2U30

6 •Dianoga [Alien]
Minion • Dianoga
Strength-13
Vitality-3
Roaming-7
Fierce. Savage. While you can spot a scrap location, Dianoga is not roaming.
Each time Dianoga would take a wound, you may discard a scrap location from hand or from play to prevent that wound and make it strength +3 until the regroup phase.
2R6

13 •The Rancor, Terror of Jabba’s Palace [Alien]
Minion • Rancor
Strength-17
Vitality-3
Roaming-7
Damage +2. Savage. While you can spot an [Alien] or [Criminal] minion, The Rancor is not roaming.
When you play The Rancor, you may discard up to 3 minions from hand to make The Rancor twilight cost -1 for each card discarded in this way. If you discarded 3 cards in this way, The Rancor is fierce until the regroup phase.
2R23

5 •The Sarlacc, Terror of the Dune Sea [Alien]
Minion • Sarlacc
Strength-10
Vitality-5
Roaming-7
Damage +1. Fierce. Savage.
While The Sarlacc has strength less than 15, it may not skirmish.
Each time a character is killed or discarded from play, you may make The Sarlacc strength +3 until the regroup phase.
Response: If The Sarlacc wins a skirmish, exert it twice to make the Light Side player assign it to another skirmish.
2R26

Hopefully those aren’t too good. I think they’re neat!

And the Jedi cards... I don’t know why, but I’ve really been dreading these.

2 At Peace [Jedi]
Condition
Bearer must be a companion with resistance 6 or more. Limit 1 per bearer.
At the start of the regroup phase, if bearer did not skirmish, you may remove a burden.
2U106

3 A Certain Point of View [Jedi]
Event • Alliance
Exert a Jedi to reveal the top card of your draw deck and the top card of an opponent’s draw deck. You may place the top three cards of either draw deck on the bottom of that draw deck.
2U107

That wording *might* need help. Not sure.

2 Deft Interception [Jedi]
Event • Response
Force Power.
If a non-Jedi companion is assigned to a skirmish, discard 3 [Jedi] cards from hand to replace that companion with a Jedi not assigned to a skirmish.
2C108

2 •Let Me Buy You a Drink [Jedi]
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Jedi. When you play this condition, add a [Jedi] token here.
Response: If a minion is played, spot a Jedi and remove a token here (or discard this condition) to exert that minion.
2U110

3 •Obi-Wan, Old Ben [Jedi]
Companion • Human
Strength-6
Vitality-3
Resistance-8
Destined. Jedi. While you can spot Luke, Obi-Wan’s twilight cost is -1.
Each time Obi-Wan is assigned to a skirmish, if Luke is the Apprentice, you may remove a burden.
2R111

1 •Persuasion [Jedi]
Condition
Resistance +1
To play, exert Obi-Wan. Bearer must be Luke.
Each time Luke is assigned to a skirmish, you may play the alliance’s next site.
Regroup: Discard this condition to play a possession on Luke from your discard pile.
"’I need your help, Luke... I’m getting too old for this sort of thing.’"
2C112

4 Strong Influence on the Weak-minded [Jedi]
Event • Regroup
Force Power.
Exert a Jedi to discard each minion with strength 6 or less. Each other minion is strength +2 until the end of the turn.
2R114

Next Up: Light Side Criminals. We’re almost done!

Set Completion Count: 145/164 - 88%
Last edited by menace64 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:43 am; edited 1 time in totalRiddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
menace64 wrote:
Sorry that these cards are getting posted longer and longer apart. Things have been extremely hectic lately.
It means we aren’t always reviewing DC’s which has been nice Wink

4 •Dooku, Head of State [Confederacy]
Minion • Human
Strength-10
Vitality-4
Roaming-4
Separatist.
Separatists are not roaming.
Each time a [Confederacy] minion with vitality X is about to take a wound, you may spot X Separatists and exert Dooku to prevent that wound.
2R40
fine

0 Exoskeleton [Confederacy]
Possession • Support Area
Each time you play a Geonosian, you may remove 1 to stack a [Confederacy] minion from your discard pile here.
Response: If a Geonosian is about to take a wound, discard 2 cards stacked here to prevent that.
2C44
make it cost 1 IMO

2 Orray [Confederacy]
Possession • Mount
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Geonosian. Bearer gains lurker.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to make a savage minion strength +2.
2C54
perfect

3 Petranaki Picador [Confederacy]
Minion • Geonosian
Strength-7
Vitality-3
Roaming-4
Response: If a savage [Confederacy] minion loses a skirmish, exert this minion to heal that minion; it is fierce until the regroup phase.
2U55
nice I like it

0 Sonic Blaster [Confederacy]
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Geonosian.
At the end of bearer’s skirmish, you may remove 2 to discard a possession borne by a companion skirmishing bearer.
2C57
fine

There’s the rest of the Confederacy. Now to wrap up Yuuzhan Vong.

0 Calling for a Cease-fire [Yuuzhan Vong]
Event • Crossfire
Spot a Yuuzhan Vong, a minion with long range, and a companion with long range to make all crossfire totals -5 until the regroup phase.
2U152
OW. thats very interesting. you could make it to just skip the archery phase

3 Yuuzhan Vong Interloper [Yuuzhan Vong]
Minion • Yuuzhan Vong
Strength-8
Vitality-4
Roaming-6
Lurker.
Each time another Yuuzhan Vong takes a wound, you may exert this minion to make it strength +2 until the regroup phase.
2U155
do you want it to prevent the wound? or just strength +2?

That was easy enough. Wink

Next Up: Aliens and Jedi get finished.

Set Completion Count: 134/164 - 82%.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:34 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
menace64 wrote:
Moving right along.

Condition • Support Area
Scrap Location.
Dark Side: Spot a companion with X wounds and play Dianoga from here to make it strength +X until the regroup phase.
2U30
weird. maybe to specialized. how about spot an exhausted companion to stack a minion here. Then spot a companion with X wounds and discard a minion stacked here to play dianoge from here etc.

Minion • Rancor
Strength-17
Vitality-3
Roaming-7
Damage +2. Savage. While you can spot an [Alien] or [Criminal] minion, The Rancor is not roaming.
When you play The Rancor, you may discard up to 3 minions from hand to make The Rancor twilight cost -1 for each card discarded in this way. If you discarded 3 cards in this way, The Rancor is fierce until the regroup phase.
2R23
fine OK from now on I will only review cards I have something to say about

Minion • Sarlacc
Strength-10
Vitality-5
Roaming-7
Damage +1. Fierce. Savage. While you can spot an [Alien] or [Criminal] minion, The Sarlacc is not roaming.
Each time a character is killed or discarded from play, you may make The Sarlacc strength +3 until the regroup phase.
2R26
to put it mildly it sucks. It won’t skirmish until maybe the fierce one, and you either have to kill 2 companions or lose 2 minions or a mixture, which wouldn’t be that hard for the free peoples player to prevent,

Event • Alliance
Exert a Jedi to reveal the top card of your draw deck and the top card of an opponent’s draw deck. You may place the top 3 cards of either your draw deck or that opponent’s draw deck at the bottom of that draw deck.
2U107
it wouldn’t.WHAT? So you reveal the top card then maybe place the top 3, right? i guess it works

Companion • Human
Strength-6
Vitality-3
Resistance-8
Each time Obi-Wan is assigned to a skirmish, if Luke is the Apprentice, you may remove 2 burdens.
2R111
pop that second ability down to one burden and make him strength +1

0 •Persuasion [Jedi]
Condition
Resistance +1
Each time Luke is assigned to a skirmish, you may play the alliance’s next site.
Regroup: Discard this condition to play a possession on Luke from your discard pile.
2C112
I would make it cost 1

"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
menace64 wrote:
Moving right along.

Condition • Support Area
Scrap Location.
2U30
Very powerful...but good.
4 •Dianoga [Alien]
Minion • Dianoga
Strength-13
Vitality-3
Roaming-7
Fierce. Savage. While you can spot a scrap location, Dianoga is not roaming.
Each time Dianoga would take a wound, you may discard a scrap location from hand or from play to prevent that wound and make it strength +3 until the regroup phase.
2R6
Yikes! That could get a bit out of hand...and for only 4 when you’ve got Trash Compacter out?
Minion • Rancor
Strength-17
Vitality-3
Roaming-7
2R23
Very nice. I like the Sauron, The Lord of the Rings touch.
Minion • Sarlacc
Strength-10
Vitality-5
Roaming-7
Damage +1. Fierce. Savage. While you can spot an [Alien] or [Criminal] minion, The Sarlacc is not roaming.
2R26
Nice. A very interesting card. But I don’t know if you’ll see much play with this. Are you meaning to kill off a bunch of cheap minions to pump him enough to skirmish?

2 At Peace [Jedi]
Condition
Bearer must be a companion with resistance 6 or more. Limit 1 per bearer.
At the start of the regroup phase, if bearer did not skirmish, you may remove a burden.
2U106
Nice.
Event • Alliance
Exert a Jedi to reveal the top card of your draw deck and the top card of an opponent’s draw deck. You may place the top 3 cards of either your draw deck or that opponent’s draw deck at the bottom of that draw deck.
2U107
"You may place the top three cards of either draw deck on the bottom of that draw deck."

2 Deft Interception [Jedi]
Event • Response
Force Power.
If a non-Jedi companion is assigned to a skirmish, discard 3 [Jedi] cards from hand and spot a Jedi to replace that Jedi in the skirmish.
2C108
Interesting, although pricey. And it has to be worded differently: "discard 3 [Jedi] cards from hand to replace that companion with a Jedi not assigned to a skirmish."
2 •Let Me Buy You a Drink [Jedi]
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Jedi. When you play this condition, add a [Jedi] token here.
Response: If a minion is played, spot a Jedi and remove a token here (or discard this condition) to exert that minion.
2U110
Hmm, interesting.
Companion • Human
Strength-6
Vitality-3
Resistance-8
Each time Obi-Wan is assigned to a skirmish, if Luke is the Apprentice, you may remove 2 burdens.
2R111
Nice corruption protection, although he’s very strong for that. Compare to Bilbo Baggins, Aged Ring-bearer, who isn’t really a tank.
0 •Persuasion [Jedi]
Condition
Resistance +1
2C112
Nice.
4 Strong Influence on the Weak-minded [Jedi]
Event • Regroup
Force Power.
Exert a Jedi to discard each minion with strength 6 or less. Each other minion is strength +2 until the end of the turn.
2R114
Very cool idea.

"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
menace64
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:44 am
SoP, I suppose it makes more since for Cease-fire to just skip the whole phase. I’ll make the change.

For The Sarlacc, I added a neat little ability that could (in theory) make it skirmish 3 or 4 times. But I took away the not-roaming bit in an effort to balance it a bit (plus that much text would never fit). Oh, and I had something else in mind when I gave it the 4, but I forgot to change it afterwards. Whoops.

Certain Point of View gets reworded a bit., as does Deft Interception.

Yeah... Obi-Wan drops to 1 burden removal.

Persuasion gets 1 cost.
Riddle 9

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:42 am
Just to remind y’all, that in this block of cards the Criminal Light Side culture relishes threats, and then is pretty good at getting rid of them.

0 Civil Disorder [Criminal]
Condition • Support Area
Each time the alliance moves, spot a [Criminal] companion and add a threat or discard this condition.
Each time a [Criminal] companion wins a skirmish, you may remove a threat to make another [Criminal] companion strength +1 until the regroup phase.
2C62

1 Cloud City Blaster [Criminal]
Strength +1
Bearer must be a [Criminal] companion.
While you can spot 2 threats, bearer is damage +1.
While you can spot 4 threats, bearer is strength +2.
2C63

2 Cloud City Trooper [Criminal]
Companion • Human
Strength-6
Vitality-3
Resistance-6
To play, spot a [Criminal] companion.
While bearing a ranged weapon, this companion is resistance +1 for each threat you spot (limit +3).
2C64

0 A Few Tricks Left [Criminal]
Event • Skirmish
If you can spot 3 threats, you may play this event from your discard pile to make a [Criminal] companion strength +2. Then remove this event from the game.
Add a threat to make a minion skirmishing a [Criminal] companion strength -1.
2C68

2 •Lando, Baron Administrator [Criminal]
Companion • Human
Strength-6
Vitality-3
Resistance-6
While you can spot 3 threats, Lando is damage +1 for each other companion assigned to a skirmish.
2U80

2 •Leebo, Refined Repair Droid [Criminal]
Companion • Droid
Strength-5
Vitality-3
Droid. To play, spot a [Criminal] companion. When you play Leebo, you may heal a companion bearing a ship.
Companions bearing ships may not be overwhelmed unless their strength is tripled.
2C81

1 Let the Wookiee Win [Criminal]
Event • Skirmish
Exert your Wookiee twice to make it win the skirmish.
2R82

There hasn’t been an auto-win card before, so I made up the wording.

2 Lucrative Exports [Criminal]
Condition • Site
To play, exert a [Criminal] companion. Plays on an uncontrolled site. Limit 1 per site.
At the end of your alliance phase, you may remove 1.
2C83

2 She’s Fast Enough for You [Criminal]
Event • Regroup
Exert a [Criminal] companion bearing a ship to make the move limit this turn +1. Each companion not bearing a ship is strength -2 until the end of the turn.
2C89

Only one batch left... the rest of the Dark Side Criminals and sites! Stay tuned!

Set Completion Count: 154/164 - 94%
Riddle 9

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:47 am
Sorry everyone (hehe) but I decided it was time to finish this set.

The last 10 cards in A Wretched Hive:

0 Cantina Brawl [Criminal]
Event • Skirmish
Exert X [Criminal] minions to make your [Criminal] minion strength +X. If that minion loses the skirmish, the Light Side player may exert X minions.
2C61

3 •Elan, Drug Dealer [Criminal]
Minion • Balosar
Strength-8
Vitality-3
Roaming-3
When you play Elan, you may exert him to take a [Criminal] condition (except a bounty) into hand from your draw deck.
2U67

1 Hard Merchandise [Criminal]
Condition • Support Area
Dark Side: Exert a minion (except a Bounty Hunter) to transfer this condition to a companion. That companion gains bounty X until captured, where X is that companion’s vitality.
2U70

4 •Jodo, Imposter [Criminal]
Minion • Human
Strength-10
Vitality-3
Roaming-3
Bounty Hunter.
While you can spot Boba, discard Jodo.
Each time a [Criminal] minion is killed or discarded, you may transfer (for free) any possessions borne by that minion to Jodo.
2U77

1 Planetary Ring [Criminal]
Condition • Support Area
Space Location. To play, spot a [Criminal] minion bearing a ship.
Each companion skirmishing a [Criminal] minion bearing a ship is strength -1 and resistance -1.
Assignment: Remove 3 and discard this condition to play a [Criminal] ship from your discard pile.
2U87

5 •Zuckuss, Gand Findsman [Criminal]
Minion • Gand
Strength-12
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Bounty Hunter.
When you play Zuckuss, you may exert him and reveal the top card of any draw deck to make a character of the revealed card’s culture strength -2 until the regroup phase.
At the end of Zuckuss’ skirmish, if he did not claim a bounty, he is strength +3 and fierce until the regroup phase.
2R92

And now for the grand climax... sites!

0 Entrance Cavern
Desert. Urban. Light Side Droids (and companions with resistance 3 or less) are strength -1.
2U156

1 Holding Cell
Military. Each time you claim a bounty, you may take a bounty condition into hand from your discard pile.
2U157

2 Ice Valley
Tundra. At the start of the regroup phase, the Light Side player may add a threat and discard 2 cards from hand to draw 2 cards.
2U158

3 Mos Espa Tavern
Dwelling. Urban. Each companion with resistance 4 or less is strength +2.
2U161

And there you have it. A Wretched Hive is finished.

Next, I will begin work on The Battle Collections - 3 mini-sets composed of 2 specialized starter decks each.

And after those... The Clone Wars begin!
Riddle 9

Who am I?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 am
menace64 wrote:
Just to remind y’all, that in this block of cards the Criminal Light Side culture relishes threats, and then is pretty good at getting rid of them.

1 Let the Wookiee Win [Criminal]
Event • Skirmish
Exert your Wookiee twice to make it win the skirmish.
2R82
it should probably be, to instantly resolve the skirmish and make it win no matter what the strengths are? yeah the wording needs to be fixed

There hasn’t been an auto-win card before, so I made up the wording.

2 Lucrative Exports [Criminal]
Condition • Site
To play, exert a [Criminal] companion. Plays on an uncontrolled site. Limit 1 per site.
At the end of your alliance phase, you may remove 1.
2C83
make it unique otherwise it could quickly add up

Only one batch left... the rest of the Dark Side Criminals and sites! Stay tuned!

Set Completion Count: 154/164 - 94%
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards