LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:43 am
Wow, awesome decks, guys!

This is tough... but here are my votes:

Corvus
Sperzdechly
NBarden
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Ac’s seemed rather obvious to me and not very cool so

Sperzdechly
NBarden
Corvus
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sperzdechly
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:59 pm
Weekend is nearly over (at least in Poland) and we’re still missing two votes (half of the participants). Why haven’t you voted yet guys? Both of you visited this forum during this weekend...Come on! Let’s finish this and start a new challenge.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:33 am
Hold on. I’m still thinking, and trying to figure out how to flip a three-way coin.

Okay, these decks are so good.

EDIT: All right, the deck I like best is AC’s. Elladan/Elrohir is my primary deck, and I know firsthand how it kills. I’m now trying to rank the others.
Last edited by NBarden on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sperzdechly
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:09 am
Come on! How much time do you need? Another 3 days? And stop bullshiting about this coin. You can use a dice. But it always will be your decision, not made by a coin, dice or another device of the blind luck. So don’t be such a coward and take responsibility for your choice.

Cobra -> a little sugestion about this kind of contests. I think it would be better if we should send our votes to you (PMs) and then after counting them, you could paste them here and show how everyone voted. Because I think that some of the participants are suggested by the previously posted votes.
corvus
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
sperzdechly wrote:
Both of you visited this forum during this weekend

Sorry, but i usually visit the forum first to check for PMs (and my current trades and account this weekend), not to check the threads during the weekend. I already take a lot of time on this site, about 4 hours a week, but no thanks, i won’t do so on weekends, cause I HAVE A LIFE Wink

Votes:

NBarden
AC
sperzdechly

Both first two decks were GREAT, but i started the game with roaming rangers, so sorry AC...Sad
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:57 am
Okay, Corvus for second, Sperzdechly for third.

My brother runs a Dwarf/Elf wounding deck that also kills, but sperzdechly was close. And just so you know, I was extremely offended by your comments, sperzdechly. And the three-way coin aomment was a joke.

So,
AC
Corvus
Sperzdechly

And I promise this is how I truly rank them, and that I’m not just trying to win. Hey, at least I voted...one of the contestants didn’t last time. That would have been better for me if I was trying to win.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
sperzdechly wrote:
Come on! How much time do you need? Another 3 days? And stop bullshiting about this coin. You can use a dice. But it always will be your decision, not made by a coin, dice or another device of the blind luck. So don’t be such a coward and take responsibility for your choice.

touche. on the point I didn’t quote you are probably right.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sperzdechly
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:48 pm
NBarden wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem
macheteman
sperzdechly
Macheteman and sperzdechly were very close. I flipped a coin.

That was a joke too? Second chance to vote and for the second time you mentioned a coin...just say what you like more. Try to find some advantage of one deck or disadvantage of the second and make your decision on this basis - not because of a coin.

I was maybe a bit to sharp in my previous post - I had very bad day...But this is what I think. I need 5 minutes to look on the 3 decks and decide which I like the most. And if someone says after 3 days "hold on", it is at least suspicious. It is not decision about your life to take it into such a serious consideration.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:10 pm
That I wasn’t kidding. But everyone knows that its impossible to flip a three-faced coin (I think...Mr. Green)

Quote:
And if someone says after 3 days "hold on", it is at least suspicious.

To quote corvus, I have a life. I also have three other forums I post on, and am currently taking college classes. I am on whenever I have time, but that’s not all the time.

And I take all my decisions seriously, BTW. If you notice, I made a snap decision on a strategy article I was rating, and that got me into trouble here. So I try to avoid making snap decisions.

BTW, I am going to be out of town for a good portion of the week. So if I don’t vote on something, its not because I’m trying to manipulate things or anything Mr. Green .

~NBarden
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion