LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Donkey_Kong_JR
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:51 pm
Some gollum cards based on The Hobbit.

2 •Gollum, Hidden in Shadows Gollum
Minion
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site number 5
Lurker.
Skirmish: Discard a minion from hand and exert Gollum twice to make him strength + X until the regroup phase where X is the minions vitality. (limit once per turn)

3 •Gollum’s boat Gollum
Possession • Support Area
Strength +2
Vitality +1
To play spot Gollum
At the start of the Maneuver discard this possession unless you can spot Gollum.
Response: If Gollum is about to loose a skirmish, discard another minion or remove 3 to transfer this possession from your support area to Gollum.
Regroup: Discard a minion to transfer this possession to your support area.

5 Darkness Gollum
Condition
Strength +3
Toil 2 (For each Gollum minion you exert when playing this, its twilight cost is -2)
To play spot Gollum.
Plays on a Gollum minion.

2 •Flesh and Blood Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Stack an orc from play here.
Skirmish: Discard an orc stacked on this card to make Gollum strength +1.

2 Raw Fish Gollum
Condition • Support area
When you play this card, you may spot Gollum to add 2 Gollum tokens on this card.
Skirmish: Remove a Gollum token from this card or discard this condition to make Gollum strength +2.

3 Something Unpleasant Gollum
Event • Skirmish
Exert Gollum and exhaust another minion to make Gollum strength +5.

3 Lingering in the Shadows Gollum
Event • Response
If Gollum is about to loose a skirmish, discard a minion to make Gollum strength +X where X is the minions vitality. Gollum gains each keyword on that minion.

1 Alone Gollum
Event • Shadow
Discard a minion from play and spot no other minions to play Gollum from your draw deck or discard pile. His twilight cost is -2.

2 Goblin Flesh Gollum
Event • Skirmish
Discard an orc minion from play to make Gollum strength +2 and vitality +1.

Gollum’s Cave Site
Site Number: 4
Shadow number: 4
Underground. Maneuver: Exhaust Gollum to make him strength +1 for each minion in your discard pile that is not a Gollum minion.

Gollum’s Island Site
Shadow number: 3
Underground. Shadow: Remove (3) to play Gollum from your draw deck or discard pile. His twilight cost is -2.
Last edited by Donkey_Kong_JR on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:22 am; edited 5 times in total
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:30 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Donkey_Kong_JR wrote:

Minion
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site number 5
Lurker.
Skirmish: Discard a minion from hand to make Gollum strength + X until the regroup phase where X is the minions vitality. (limit once per turn)
That’s a very interesting card...I like the Grimbeorn-like ability, although with Shelob that could get somewhat out of hand. Maybe require an exertion as well as limiting it to once per turn?
3 •Gollum’s boat Gollum
Strength +2
Vitality +1
To play spot Gollum
Response: If Gollum is about to loose a skirmish, discard another minion or remove 3 to transfer this possession from your support area to Gollum.
Maneuver: Discard this possession if you cannot spot a Gollum minion.
Hmm...an interesting card. The Maneuver should be "At the start of the Maneuver phase..." and not be an ability.
5 Darkness Gollum
Condition
Strength +3
Toil 2 (For each Gollum minion you exert when playing this, its twilight cost is -2)
To play spot Gollum.
Very nice! Especially it being a toil condition-Shelob likes toil!
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Discard an orc from play to stack it here.
Skirmish: Discard an orc stacked on this card to make Gollum strength +3.
Just say "Regroup: Stack an orc from play here." Otherwise, it’s incredibly powerful. Drop the strength bonus.
2 Raw Fish Gollum
Condition • Support area
When you play this card, you may spot Gollum to add 2 Gollum tokens on this card.
Skirmish: Remove a Gollum token from this card or discard this condition to make Gollum strength +2.
Very nice. Generic token condition.
Event • Skirmish
Hmm...Shelob combo, anyone? That’s incredibly powerful, I think.
Event • Response
If Gollum is about to loose a skirmish, discard a minion to make Gollum strength +X where X is the minions vitality. Gollum gains each keyword on that minion.
Yikes!! That’s a wierd card. But I like.
1 Alone Gollum
Event • Shadow
Discard a minion from play and spot no other minions to play Gollum. His twilight cost is -2.
Pretty cool. Nice combo with Goblin Runner.
1 Goblin Flesh Gollum
Event • Skirmish
Just say "discard an orc". And that’s incredibly powerful there. Up the cost.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:52 pm
I dont understand how "alone" would be useful as a shadow action, seeing as how you would have to play another minion, then discard it to play gollum from your hand which you could have done right from the start. Maybe make it ’to play gollum from your discard pile or draw deck’ or just one of the two.
Donkey_Kong_JR
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 am
Thanks for the reviews. Made a few changes. PorterTroll, I think my original idea was for Alone to be able to play Gollum for free during the shadow, but now that I think about it your right, it does seem kind of useless, so I edited.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Donkey_Kong_JR wrote:

Minion
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site number 5
Lurker.
Skirmish: Discard a minion from hand and exert Gollum twice to make him strength + X until the regroup phase where X is the minions vitality. (limit once per turn)
make it twilight cost IMO, because otherwise unless you use shelob, it is probably going to be no more then a +4 pump/

3 •Gollum’s boat Gollum
Strength +2
Vitality +1
To play spot Gollum
At the start of the Maneuver discard this possession unless you can spot Gollum.
should be at the start of each manuever phase discard... loose should be lose. I love it otherwise though.

5 Darkness Gollum
Condition
Strength +3
To play spot Gollum.
make it only cost 4

Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Stack an orc from play here.
Skirmish: Discard an orc stacked on this card to make Gollum strength +1.
fine by me, make it strength +1 and damage +1 IMO with a limit of 2

2 Raw Fish Gollum
Condition • Support area
works for me.

Event • Skirmish
oo, that could be unpleasant with an enduring shelob, maybe make it unless that minion is enduring, because otherwise I think that is just to good,

Event • Response
again loose should be lose, again I love it.

1 Alone Gollum
Event • Shadow
Discard a minion from play and spot no other minions to play Gollum from your draw deck or discard pile. His twilight cost is -2.
needs to be and if you can spot no other minions.otherwise you could have 12 minions out there and just spot none of them.

2 Goblin Flesh Gollum
Event • Skirmish
needs to be until the regroup phase. maybe even end of the turn, otherwise the vitality bonus does next to nothing

Gollum’s Cave Site
Shadow number: 4
Underground. Maneuver: Exhaust Gollum to make him strength +1 for each minion in your discard pile that is not a Gollum minion.
works for me

Gollum’s Island Site
Shadow number: 3
Underground. Shadow: Remove (3) to play Gollum from your draw deck or discard pile. His twilight cost is -2.

again good
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards