LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:50 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok this deck uses Rohirrim Bow and rohirrim Javilin to wound minions then ewoyn lady oh ithilien to kill them off

Companions (Cool
Eomer, Keeper of Oaths x1
Eowyn, Lady of Ithilien (starting)
Theoden, Lord of the Mark (starting)
Enraged Horsemen x3
Riders Of the Mark

Possessions (12)
Horse of Rohan x4
Rohirrim Bow x4
Riddermark Javelin x4

Events (Cool
Rally Cry x4
Ever The Hope of Men x4

Conditions (Cool
Sword Rack x4
Thundering Host x4

Ok Eomer helps play possessions, use rohirrim bow and rohirrim javilin to wound minions horse of rohan to hurt them more thundering host and rally cry to help agianst the hard minions sword rack to recycle the rohirrim bows and javilins and ever the hope of men to finish off the survivors any comments? suggestions? i cant think of a bad to pair this with so plese comment.
Last edited by legoles3333 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:47 am
cool dudes with sunglasses. Perhaps you want to disable smilies? Cool

Oh, and your running an all rohan fellowship. So use rider’s mount instead of horse of rohan. Its cheaper and does the exact same thing.

Other than that great deck. You need some defense against condition discarding, though.

Oh, consider using Armory. 1 to take a possession into hand from your discard pile. And use riddermark javelin. Riddermark javelin beats rohirrim javelin any day.

And Eowyn’s Sword, Dernhelm’s Blade. Surprise strength +3 pump and wound a minion when its played. Then combo with for the mark to discard it and Armory to take it into hand and then wham another minion.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:22 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Brego would be a good idea, to keep healing those companions. Especially Eowyn.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:09 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
yeah I used to have an ewoyn’s sword, dernhelms blade, for the mark, and armory but i lost the sword =( so im trying to find another one and I only have 1 riddermark javelin so I’m using rohirrim Javelin.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open