LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:49 pm
While Gagnut was in the fray, he was smashing anything he saw, chainmail isn’t effective against blunt force, and unforunatly for the Horse-people, that was what they were wearing. He had thrown his hammer at an archer, he hated arrows, then he was picking men off thier horses with his bare hands, he was just about to break the back of a poor man when he was shot right in the eye. The pain was tremendous, he dropped the man and the man went running away. Fortunatly, the arrow didn’t go into his brain, unfortunatly he had lost his left eye. After the battle Zurbog came up to Gagnut and shouted, "Fine day we are having, eh"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:35 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was riding away with the two remaining riders. Tears stained all their eyes. That night they camped by a small smokeless fire. They talked over what to do next. Eventally they decided to trail the band and try to figure out their numbers and purpose, then they would ride to eomer and tell him what had happened. They would get their revenge.

Eltlas was hurt, of course many of the haradrim were. Of the 46 who had begun the battle, 10 had been killed and 18 wounded. Eltlas knew he had been one of the first wounded, but he also knew that his strength wasn’t fighting. He was smart, thats why hareth employed him, not only because he could be useful because of his tactics, Hareth knew that Eltlas knew that hareth could beat him in battle, and thus wouldn’t rebel openly. Hareth always kept his eyes open for more subtle ways of getting killed. But Eltlas wasn’t planning to kill hareth, at least, not yet.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Zurbog was angrily pacing the floor of the building he was in. He was angry that he had gotten injured, angry that Etlas had gotten injured, angry that so many Haradrim had died. He was trying to decide what to do. Just then, a scout can to talk to him. The scout had an arrow in his arm.

"Sir, there is a large group of elves and men marching towards us." The scout reported.

"WHAT!" Zurbog shouted. "How can there be more men!!! We killed them all!"

"Apparently not, sir. They are heading right towards where the ambush took place."

"How many are there?" Zurbog asked.

"About 100, sir," the scout reported.

"Captain, get all the men ready." Zurbog told his captain. "We are going killing."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elgalad had his men march towards where the fighting had been. A little later, he came upon Tuilin and two riders and learned from them that they were the only survivers from the company that they knew of.

"Then we must hurry. We must see if there are anymore survivors."

Just then, the host of Haradrim came over the hill in front of Elgalad.

"Haradrim! Get these riders to the back and prepare for battle!" Elgalad shouted.

As the Haradrim unfurled their banners, Elgalad glared. "Zurbog, we meet again." Elgalad said angrily. "Archers! Fire at will!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zurbog watched as the arrows came falling down. "We have a 3-to-1 advantage, don’t let those archers stop us! Charge!" Then he saw a banner. Elgalad squited his eyes and glared. "Elgalad, I will avenge myself after what happened last time. This one will end differently."

As the Haradrim neared his group, Elgalad decided to charge. "Draw your swords, were going to charge!" Elgalad shouted over the din. The two hosts were now on a collision course. Elgalad drew his sword and prepared to fight...

Zurbog had to prepare his battle plan. He knew how deadly Elgalad could be when given the chance. As he thought about it, and idea hit him.

"He would never expect me to not charge," Zurbog thought. "He knows me too well, he knows I always charge."

Zurbog told his captains to hold everyone back and get ready to break a charge from the elves and men. They were going to hold there position and wait for Elgalad to charge.

Elgalad noticed that Zurbog wasn’t charging. "This is a first," he thought. "Men, hold your position! Get your bows out and fire!" He watched as arrows started to rain down on the Haradrim. "Zurbog, you’re going to lose again!" Elgalad thought.

Zurbog realized his plan wasn’t going to work as soon as the elves and men of Ithilien had stopped charging and the arrows started to rain down.

"We have to charge now! We’ve lost 50 men already!" Zurbog shouted. "Charge now and prepare for hand-to-hand combat!"

The Haradrim surged forward. They were getting closer to the host of Ithilien. "Revenge!" Zurbog shouted.

Elgalad noticed the charge in time. "Draw your swords! Prepare to fight! We must win!" Elgalad shouted. "Charge!"

The two host were now rushing towards each other. The two host were going to collide...

To be continued...
Last edited by shieldelf on Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in totalElfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin watched as arrows slammed into the haradrim ranks then they charged. He smiled and looked to the riders on his left and right. "Time to avenge our friends." They nodded and the 3 of them spurred their horses and charged, Elgalad yelled for his group to charge and the fight was on. Several haradrim fired on the foot soldiers, killing several. Then the ranks clashed Tuilin was already halfway through the haradrim when a spear hit his horse, it fell and he went flying. Tuilin was up in a moment a knife flashed from his hand, a haradrim 10 feet away fell grasping at his torn windpipe, and trying to draw in the breath denied to him by it. Drawing his sword he stood and with an beastly yell drove in to the attack. He killed several of them before starting to fight with a larger one. He parried its first blow, and leapt to the side dodging the second. then he slid forward and sideways tripping it up. He brought his sword down, severing its arm. The Haradrim cried out and Tuilin’s sword ended its life. He suddenly realized he was in the rear while the armies were fighting. Tuilin pulled out his bow and nocked an arrow, looking for a worthy target. He suddenly found it, a hardrim obviously there leader who had just struck down a man. Tuilin fired, a haradrim 2 feet to the left took the arrow. He tried again, and again missed. Then he fired for the third time. he could see the red of the blood as the haradrim fell. Tuilin could tell the arrow had been off, and doubted the leader was dead but still, every little bit helps. He drew his sword and charged back into the battle
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
shieldelf
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Zurbog quickly charged through the Ithilien ranks killing several and injuring a few. He was rushing toward Elgalad, who was shooting Haradrim with his bow. Zurbog then noticed that Elgalad was aiming at him. "Uh-oh," Zurbog thought. He jumped to the side just as Elgalad fired. The arrow slammed into Zurbog’s arm and went right through it, stopping in another Haradrim a few feet away from Zurbog. Zurbog, now really mad from getting injured, charged even faster at Elgalad, slaying all in his way.

Elgalad cheered as his arrow hit Zurbog. Then he watched, semi-nervous, as Zurbog charged toward him still. Elgalad, slowly and relaxed, put his bow away and drew his sword. Zurbog was now 10 feet away. He was getting really close really fast. Just then, Zurbog swung his sword at Elgalad. Elgalad, seeing this, moving his sword to block. Zurbog and Elgalad were now engaged in a swordfight. Each time Zurbog swung, Elgalad would deftly block his strike. Elgalad could see that Zurbog was getting tired, from a loss of blood from his wound, and from swinging his sword around. Elgalad now decided to go on the offensive. Elgalad swung at his head, Zurbog blocked. Elgalad swung at his side, Zurbog tried to block, but was to slow. Zurbog now had another wound on his side. Zurbog, caught up in a fury, started to rapidly swing his sword everywhere. This was too much for Elgalad. When he tried to block one of Zurbog’s strikes, Zurbog hit his sword so hard it flew out of Elgalad’s hand and landed 10 feet away. Zurbog then swung down at Elgalad’s head. Elgalad quickly drew his knives, and blocked. Elgalad now had two weapons to use. Elgalad would strike with one on one side, and the other on the other side. Very soon Zurbog fell on the ground from blood lose.

"I win again, Zurbog," Elgalad told him. "But this time, you’re coming with me back to Ithilien."

Zurbog acknowledged that he heard this, then fainted. The Haradrim attack was being driven away. The forces from Ithilien were victorious. Now all that remained to do was to get Zurbog to Ithilien without getting killed.
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
NBarden
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:24 pm
Hareth woke up dizzy and disoriented on the ground, in the midst of a dozen carcasses, to see Gagnut standing over him.

"Where’s Zurbog and Eltlas?" asked Hareth. Gagnut pointed to Eltlas and told him where Zurbog had gone. Hareth sprang to his feet.

"The fool!" exclaimed Hareth. "He’s got himself in deep this time. If my suppositions are correct, he needs our help now."

Entering the nearest tavern, Hareth flung open the door and commanded everyone to follow him. Seeing an angry troll at his side, everyone in there thought it best to obey. Fitting the company with arms, Hareth and the company departed to track the band of Ithilien.

Some time later, Hareth’s company came to the scene of the battle. The bodies of elves, men, and Haradrim lay scattered across the field.

Finding a Haradrim still breathing, Hareth asked him what had become of Zurbog. "Got ’imself into a fight with the Elf. The Elf carried ’im off. Water!"

Hareth paused and gave the Haradrim a sip of water. Then he ordered one of his band to take the soldier to the town.

Scrambling up a tree, Hareth observed the band of Ithilien leaving the field of battle. Hareth knew that his nimble Haradrim could overtake them quickly. Advancing at a rapid pace, the band of Haradrim maneuvered through the woods by the river, and emerged right before the Ithilien band. Opening with a devastating volley into the ranks of Ithilien, Hareth then ordered a charge, and the Haradrim advanced with a cry...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
shieldelf
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Elgalad knew something was wrong as soon as the arrows fell on the company. He ordered everyone with a bow to go into the forests on the sides of the path to hunt down these Haradrim. The rest of the troops would meet the Haradrim on the road. Elgalad turned to a scout after seeing this through. "Give me your horse, I have great need of it." Elgalad told him.

"Ok, sir," the scout replied.

"Now go bring Zurbog, and make sure he is tied up. Then go and fight." Elgalad told him.

"Yes, sir," the scout replied again.

After the scout had gotten Zurbog, Elgalad put him on the horse, then hopped up behind Zurbog. "You better not try anything funny, or I’ll have to kill you." Elgalad told Zurbog. Zurbog just nodded in reply. With that, Elgalad stormed down the road on the horse. Behind him were two Haradrim on horses, chasing after Elgalad.

"Oh ****," Zurbog "Its Hareth, hes gunna kill me... Etlas is with him too."

"Who?" Elgalad demanded.

"Hareth was our leader; the person in charge of the ambush. Etlas is a... friend."

"Ok, so apparently I’m going to have to fight to get you out of here." Elgalad said, turning the horse sideways and stopping. Elgalad then pulled out his bow, knocked an arrow, and took aim at Hareth. "Maybe if I take out Hareth, Etlas will stop." Elgalad thought. Just then, a troll leaped out of the forest near Elgalad. Elgalad quickly turned and fired the arrow at the troll. It missed and landed, shaking, in a tree behind him. Elgalad, realizing he had to fight to the death or leave Zurbog, made his decicion. He pulled out one of his knives and stabbed Zurbog in the chest, dropped him on the ground, and rode back to Ithilien, certain that Zurbog was dead and that his forces had met defeat.

Zurbog’s last memorys after getting stabbed by Elgalad were seeing his friends around him and Hareth saying, "Get him to town where he can have some decent treatment," He fainted, badly injured, but not dead yet. He would live to fight again.
Last edited by shieldelf on Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in totalElfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:03 pm
Tuilin was on the road fighting madly against the haradrim. he felt a spear tear through his leather armor, spun around so fast that the spear was torn out fo its wielders hand and ended the haradrim’s life. He slashed again, another enemy fell. the haradrim were in disarray, there leaders were gone, and without them urging them on they fled. Tuilin looked around, only a score and a half were left, but they were the cream of the crop, and after their latest battles, were all veterans. Tuilin looked around a little more and saw 2 horsemen. Quick he said, follow me we must find elgalad. Tuilin wanted to know elgalad’s plans, even though he doubted he had thought of any before rushing in.

"the fool!" Eltlas watched hareth storm off in a rage, Gagnut looked at him, they both shrugged. Gagnut followed hareth, but Eltlas had other plans. He ran to his horse and started off, following the route he kenw Zurbog had taken. Soon he came to the scene of the first battle. Bodies were everywhere but he could tell the Ithilien soldiers had won. He examined it for a while and noted that there had been elves among the ithilien soldiers. "that will make things more difficult." Riding on he soon found hareth’s soldiers preparing for an ambush Hareth set it in place and rode off, Eltlas soon caught up with him, and noticed they were chasing after a rider, Hareth quickly told him, "Their leader, With Zurbog." Eltlas nodded and continued riding. Then Gagnut leapt out. The leader stabbed zurbog, and then started riding away. suddenly a haradrim leapt out, and stabbed the horse it fell dead. The leader killed the haradrim and then looked around. He was surrounded. Eltlas pulled out his spear, as they slowly moved in for the kill.

Tuilin rode hard then he saw. He saw a troll and 2 haradrim who had surrounded Elgalad. He was off his horse in a second. He slowly pulled out an arrow(it is dusk by now right?) and moved forward. They were all proceeding cautiously. Tuilin noticed the troll didn’t have armor on his rear. He aimed carefully. Then fired. The troll fell, his arrow had hit it at the rear of the knee, temporarily disabling it. Elgalad took this distraction to his advantage and attacked the other two. Tuilin yanked out his sword and leapt into the battle. While the haradrim with the dagger and sword turned to fight elgalad, Tuilin attacked the one with the spear. The battle began. Tuilin knew that the ithilien soldiers would be busy cleaning up the haradrm, so no help would be coming. Just a simple 2x2.
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:47 am
Hareth was enraged at the slaughter of his troops. This elf, or demon, was a force to be reckoned with. Obviously he was quite skilled. Hareth moved through the chaotic melee with the agility of a cat. Finally, when he was within shot of the Elgalad, he drew his throwing knife and thrust it at the elf, catching him in the shoulder. He then sprang on him with the ferocity of a cat.

It was truly a battle to be seen. Both of the combatants were fighting with knives, and there were many cuts on the hands. Hareth slashed Elgalad’s cheek, to which Elgalad replied by thrusting his knives into Hareth’s shoulders, throwing him to the ground. The elf moved forward to finish off his opponent, when with a last attempt to save his life, Hareth flung himself on Elgalad, sliced his side open, and fell to the ground unconscious. Elgalad also fell to the ground, rising he raised his knives to finish off Hareth, and then stopped. "This is a valiant man and a worthy opponent."

Elgalad fell to the ground, and unconsciousness overcame him...
Last edited by NBarden on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:44 am; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 pm
Gagnut saw the elf that had fired the arrow, Gagnut’s hatred of cowardly archers had increased greatly after his cousin had been killed by elven arrows, and his eye had been gouged out by the saw archer who had just shot at him. He didn’t see anything, just the archer, Gagnut started running towards the elf, not noticing the bodies that he was plowing down in his path. He lept towards the elf and with one blow his hammer...
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing