LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
bandfreak9
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 pm
Hey I’d really like someone to write an article on making budget decks because I’m not an incredibly hardcore player. I buy a booster pack about every 2 to 3 weeks, Maybe play every week with a friend. But if someone would write an article on making a deck with limited resources that would be great thanx.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
As kind of a budget player myself, I’d LOVE to do it! However, this month I’m already working on an article (almost finished, btw) on Planar Chaos (lots of decklists in it, in case you wanna check it out), so I can’t do it right away. But I’ll make it my next priority, and will get to work on it as soon as I post my new one. ’Till then, you can take some lessons from the Building on a Budget column at magicthegathering.com, or read a couple articles from Cleston (mostly old ones), a lot of them were about budget decks.
I don't like YOU.
bandfreak9
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 pm
Actually I can’t look stupid school computer blocked everything you know I can’t look up poop on google

But anyway I guess I should be thankful cause it’s why I found this site

Yay Planar Chaos I need to figure out if I’d like it better than time spiral

Thanx

Applause
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:19 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
You’re welcome. Drop by in about 1-2 weeks for Planar Chaos, and stay tuned for Budget soon after that.
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:10 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
You can also check the decks i built in the clinic. Land destruction and burner are composed mainly of commons/uncommons.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
bandfreak9
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:24 pm
I know I saw those they looked like fun but just I don’t think I had any of the cards or if I did I had like two and buying a bunch of cards especially commons is just a pain

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion