LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
macheteman
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:28 pm
1 •Sting, Out of the Troll Hoard Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be Bilbo, Frodo or Sam.
While the Ring-Bearer is wearing The One Ring, Bearer is strength +2.
Skirmish: If bearer is Bilbo, exert him and add a threat to wound a minion skirmishing a Dwarf.

And i thought i’d slip in the one ring right here since it fits.

•The One Ring, Lucky Trinket Ring
Bearer must be Bilbo.
While wearing The One Ring, each time
Response: If the Ring-Bearer is about to take a wound, add a burden to wear the one ring until the regroup phase. While wearing The One Ring, each time the Ring-Bearer is about to take a wound, add a burden instead.
Skirmish: Exert Bilbo twice and spot a Dwarf to make that Dwarf replace Bilbo in a skirmish.

Notes: well, the sting is pretty simple, it helped the dwarves many times, so it has a wounding ability. I had a tough time with the ring. first of all, i’m not too sure about that sub-title. what i really wanted to do with this ring was make it exert bilbo twice to cancel a skirmish involving him. because it saved him from fighting the orcs, gollum the spiders, and all manner of other beasties. but there is a rule about canceling a ring-bearers skirmish. i can’t remember if there is a rule about replacing a ring-bearer’s skirmish or not. anyway, what do you think?
Last edited by macheteman on Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in totalCheck out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
macheteman wrote:
1 •Sting, Out of the Troll Hoard Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Bilbo.
While Bilbo is wearing The One Ring, he is strength +2.
Skirmish: Exert Bilbo and add a threat to wound a minion skirmishing a Dwarf.
bearer must be a ring-bound hobbit and then make the other abilities if bearer is bilbo?

•The One Ring, Lucky Trinket Shire
While wearing The One Ring, each time
Response: If the Ring-Bearer is about to take a bound, add a burden to wear the one ring until the regroup phase. While wearing The One Ring, each time the Ring-Bearer is about to take a wound, add a burden instead.
Skirmish: Exert Bilbo twice and spot a Dwarf to make that Dwarf replace Bilbo in a skirmish.

a bound? do you mean a wound? whoa that is good.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
macheteman
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:23 pm
wow, i really messed those cards up. now that the ring has it’s necessary symblem... i forgot that this ring can only be carried by bilbo. and i took your advice on sting.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards