LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats
NBarden
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:11 pm
--- description ---
Everyone post the craziest deck you’ve ever seen here!
--- end description ---

Okay, I though it would be fun to have a thread where people can post the craziest deck they’ve ever seen. It could be just completely stupid, or completely broken. It just has to be crazy.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Starting Fellowship:
Gimli, Bearer of Grudges
The One Ring, The Ring of Rings

Dain Ironfoot, King Under the Mountain
Durin III, Dwarven Lord
Dwarf Guard x 4
Galadriel, Lady Redeemed

Deck:

Heavy Axe x 4
Dwarven Axe x 3
Hand Axe x 4
Sword of the Fallen
Elven Bow

Nenya, Ring of Adamant
Ring of Fury x 2
Ring of Guile x 2

Disquiet of Our People x 4
Axe Strike x 4
Double Shot x 4

The strategy? None. Start "Snow White" (Galadriel) and your seven dwarves. Then fight till you die, usually around site 3 or 4. Disquiet of Our People is there to throw your Dwarf Guards into a suicide defender + 1 or 2 skirmish.
Last edited by NBarden on Wed May 09, 2007 9:39 am; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I love it! but you need to actually have 7 dwarves Very Happy. really broken decks? Fruit loops. OH have you seen troll engine? it si so cool. I will ask BtO to post the decklist if you haven’t.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:04 pm
There are seven dwarves, remember? Gimli RB... No, I haven’t seen the troll engine...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Pywils
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:33 pm
THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

i’ve made a couple of weird ones i think, but like yours they all die. we’ll dig em up and post em.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
There are seven dwarves, remember? Gimli RB... No, I haven’t seen the troll engine...

oh yeah there are. Funny. well cool idea. another interesting deck would be the fellowship.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:07 pm
I actually posted that one somewhere...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Pywils
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:20 pm
ninja gollum has always dominated the land of how-few-minions-can-you-get in a deck.

BUT WITH THE new 32 (give or take a few) card deck, containing WIZARDS there are only 4 minions in this deck.
Minions
Saruman, Black Traitor (3)
•Saruman, Agent of the Dark Lord (1)

Conditions:
•Alatar Deceived (3)
•Pallando Deceived (3)
A Shadow Rises (2)
Saruman’s Snows (3)
Their Arrows Enrage
Wizard Storm (4)
Fell Voice on the Air (2)
Leechcraft
Banished

Event:
Men Will Fall (4)

Artifacts:
•Throne of Isengard (2)
•Staff of Saruman, Fallen Istar’s Stave (2)
•Saruman’s Staff, Wizard’s Device (2)

I actullay made this deck, because i knew my opponenet was playing archery, and my minions could’t take archery. Then i exert companians using Leechcraft, Banished, and Wizard Storm. ONce they are all exerted like crazy Throne of Isengaurd takes over to make pallando to win a skrimish, if not use Men Will Fall, which makes triggers Alatar

One problem sometimes is Saruman can’t take enough exertions, but this deck is really funny to play wiht. Sleep, Carahdras!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats