LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:21 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
i want a good, cheap Morgul Archery deck, i already have some cards but i want to pare it with my elvent deck, any ideas?
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:38 pm
Run cards like Morgul Ambusher and Morgul Lurker, seize initiative and pile on threats. Then use Gothmog, Morgul Commander to make all your guys archers. Once one companion dies, all the threats trigger, and wham, people start dying left and right.

Stronghold of Minas Morgul stops the good old pincushion ring-bearer. Twisted Evil
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
thanks, will also pair with other cool morc archery cards.
Here's My Trade List
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:38 am
Adding threats is best using fat one wants it or captured by the ring and use gollum. Dark as darkness is the best as he can exert the ring bearer to help morcs like the whelp. Use flung into the fray stack your archers to recycle them.

Example (34)

Captured by the ring x4 (adds threats for lurker)
Gollum Dark as Darkness (exerts rb)
Gollum Plotting deceiver (should have init so can use to add threat with fowi if no DaD)
Fat One wants it

Flung into the fray x2 (stack minions to play again)
Streaming to the field x2 (gives initiative)
Stooping to the kill x2 (sttf gives you initiative)
Swarming Like Beetles (directed "wounds")

Ten Times Outnumbered x2 (nice pump with gollum adding wounds on rb)

Morgul Ambusher x4
Morgul Lurker x4
Gothmog morgul commander x4
Morgul whelp x4
morgul squealer x2 (to get back archery guys)

This is not cheap, ive just realised what you asked for, but the best cards are the uncommons/commons like the ambusher/lurker and the flung into the fray/streaming to the field. Theyre your base cards for the deck.
Last edited by lem0nhead on Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:19 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:03 pm
ok thanks bunch!
Here's My Trade List
Glamdring
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:10 pm
I think you already looked at my Morgul Arrows Strategy Article. But here’s a link just in case.

Morgul Arrows
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats