LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
syndrome
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:42 pm
I got the rest of the cards to complete my morgul archery and isengard orc decks and will hopefully be testing the decks against theOmnipotentOne tonight Very Happy

I'll give you an update afterwards... if he doesn't end up coming over, we're planning on having a tournament this friday with a couple more friends... so I'll give you a review then.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
syndrome
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:18 pm
I played both the decks with my Ranger deck (which is slimmed to 32 cards).

The first game I went rangers/morgul archery. tOO went dwarven draw/nazgul corruption (i hate this deck) which weighs in at around 120 cards.

It was pretty gnarly for both fellowships, but in the end he moved more and ended up on site 9 before I did. Don't fret however, due to the constant archery wounds from my deck, and a reasonable swarm on site 9 (mixed with the fellowship site 9 allowing you to exert a minion to make it fierce) I killed all but his RB (gimli) and thanks to Gorbag's strength bonuses, I was able to overwhelm Gimli via fierce skirmishes.

That made me 1-0.

The second time I played, I used my Issy orc deck with my rangers. tOO went multicultured pipe deck with his uruk archery deck.

I made it to site 9 with relative ease, and my orcs did exhaust all his companions, but in the end... his multiple Sleep Caradhrases rendered most of my decks functions useless.

Overall I went 2-0 ^_^
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:24 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
The second time I played, I used my Issy orc deck with my rangers. tOO went multicultured pipe deck with his uruk archery deck.

I made it to site 9 with relative ease, and my orcs did exhaust all his companions, but in the end... his multiple Sleep Caradhrases rendered most of my decks functions useless.

Overall I went 2-0 ^_^

I would of been able to remove those wounds, but I never got Gandalf's Pipe out to remove any... Sad
syndrome
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:59 pm
My Smeagol - mOrcs lost yesterday in a 3-way.

I do believe that was its first loss... but I may be mistaken. (If so, tOO will clear it up shortly Razz)
Hazael
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:41 pm
ya my ranger/southron deck lost yesturday to smeagle/orc tho. he got 5 minions out with a archery total of... i think it was 12! and 2 threats to boot! Then my Frodo was overwhelmed by the 5 minions Sad
...just got lucky with 4 of em out in one turn Mad

unfortunatly i wasnt doing so good that day, and my wraith/dunland deck was raped by Bigboy's Sauron. His possesion that may wound any companion twice is so cheap! He killed my Frodo when each of my other 4-5 companions were still going strong. Confused ...and he did it with one minion. Rolling Eyes
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
My Smeagol - mOrcs lost yesterday in a 3-way.

I do believe that was its first loss... but I may be mistaken. (If so, tOO will clear it up shortly Razz)

I have been unable to beat you with your "new" mOrc Deck, but you haven't faced my Pipeweed deck with your mOrcs... we'll see come tuesday... Razz
syndrome
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:22 pm
tOO - learn to use edit. Double posting is bad.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion