LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:50 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
And there you have it. Uncle Dáin is lousy at advice. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
macheteman
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:59 am
ok, thanks guys.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
corvus
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:38 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
AC is totally backed up on this one. Please refrain from ruling if you are unsure. We show those pages to other people to back up our opinions.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:09 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Doh. I thought the wording indicated otherwise. Duly noted for future reference.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:54 pm
This is specifically covered in the "For Each" ruling section of the comprehensive rules:

Comprehensive Rules 4.0 wrote:
for each
When an effect wounds (or exerts or heals) characters using the phrase “for each,” you may wound (or exert or heal) a character more than once. (See toil.)
Aragorn, Wingfoot says, “Each time the fellowship moves, you may wound a minion for each unbound Hobbit you spot.” If you spot two unbound Hobbits, you may wound two minions each once or one minion twice.
When a card says “for each companion over X,” that means the same as “do this Y times, where Y is the number of companions in the fellowship minus X.”
Anduin Banks says, “For each companion in the fellowship over 4, add 2 to the minion archery total.” If there are 4 or less companions in the fellowship, nothing is added. For 5 companions, 2 is added; for 6 companions, 4 is added; and so on.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions