LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:57 pm
BattleWarg wrote:
974 strength, 1 out of 9 vitality, 7 resistance, Damage +67
For each card that was on Loyalty Unshaken, he is Strength +8 and Damage +2.
For each hunter minion, he is strength +20 and Damage +4. (or +8 if there aren’t any)

Red Wrath man! Red Wrath! I don’t care if you overwhelm everything in my deck, Red Wrath dude.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Ninja Gimli
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:51 am
I agree with NBarden I play with an old raider deck (btw what happened to them) and I played a 3 vitality easterling and oh yeah he was going to lose but I also had a pump so I exerted him to wound him,(text) exerted him again using red wrath, then used the pump to make him win the skirmish thus killing Durin III. this was at site 5.
visit my website, http://www.xanga.com/debater92
BattleWarg
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:40 am
NBarden wrote:
BattleWarg wrote:
974 strength, 1 out of 9 vitality, 7 resistance, Damage +67
For each card that was on Loyalty Unshaken, he is Strength +8 and Damage +2.
For each hunter minion, he is strength +20 and Damage +4. (or +8 if there aren’t any)

Red Wrath man! Red Wrath! I don’t care if you overwhelm everything in my deck, Red Wrath dude.

BattleWarg wrote:
In a real game, you won’t get near as high, because a 1 vitality dwarf is not worth it.

Right. Of course, you could not exert him four times, and still get a decent strength. Remember that he got up to 292 strength base with 9 vitality and damage +41 (or 8 vitality and damage +43). So, even without using his text (and thus, no Battle to the Last - unless you use Red Wrath), he can get:

456 strength, 9 vitality, 7 resistance, Damage +41 (Retribution)
464 strength, 8 vitality, 7 resistance, Damage +43 (Fury)
Strength +8, Damage +2 for each card on Loyalty Unshaken
Strength +20, Damage +4 for each hunter minion (+8 strength if none)

So without exerting at all, you get roughly half the strength (more than enough for most cases), with Ring of Fury providing more strength, and enough vitality to take 3 (with Ring of Retribution) or 4 (with Ring of Fury) Red Wraths.
Ninja Gimli
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:30 am
Now I agree with you I’d personally be fine with a 456 strength dwarf myself, cause then you use Disquiet of our People and then you overwhelm sauron and any other minions he’s skirmishing.
visit my website, http://www.xanga.com/debater92
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the only problem is, how many cards does that combo use? 20? so you would pretty much have to make a deck around it. GP to the first person to post a make uri huge deck in the clinic(but you have to be actually able to make it, another GP to you if you make it, test it, and PM me the results.)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:53 pm
Killer Boromir, on the other hand....
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
Killer Boromir, on the other hand....
\
what? huh? me confused? what does this have to do with anything? boromir with possessions?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:23 pm
Sorry, on a previous page I posted a Killer Boromir idea. 200 something strength, and easy to get working.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Well, see there IS always a problem with just making ONE companion strong... Ninja Gollum and Shelob, Her Ladyship come to mind...

But yeah, Uri can get so much strength, its not funny. But at about 50 strength, it stops being worth it. I mean, you’ve already overwhelmed Sauron...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Enduring...you have to be 64 strength...scepter...72.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion