LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
corvus
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
On the very other side, i’d propose adding more miscreants along with some new wargs, for super burden adding. Also, from experience, i’d say drop each of the other trolls for 2 copies of tower troll to cause some havoc. Do you need it slimmed down or does it work for you like that?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:04 pm
This deck is pre-RoS. Mr. Green I will update this within a few days with more of Orc Miscreant and Wargs. Smile
I had to put something here.
jws88
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:42 pm
corvus wrote:
On the very other side, i’d propose adding more miscreants along with some new wargs, for super burden adding. Also, from experience, i’d say drop each of the other trolls for 2 copies of tower troll to cause some havoc. Do you need it slimmed down or does it work for you like that?

I hadn’t considered RoS when I reviewed the deck... I would definitely add 4x Vicious Warg and use 4x Orc Miscreant
Last edited by jws88 on Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
This deck is pre-RoS. Mr. Green I will update this within a few days with more of Orc Miscreant and Wargs. Smile

corvus is right that would totally pwn.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:08 am
I updated the deck with a 3rd copy of Orc Miscreant and 3 copies of Vicious Warg. Thumbs Up
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 am
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
Actually, I might recommend replacing some of the minions with Goblin/Mordor Aggressors, to help ensure that you win skirmishes with your possessions (after all, Retribution’s no help if you lose...)
"Forth Eorlingas!"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:12 am
Retribution isn’t the only way to add burdens. There is Isengard Underling / Bound To Its Fate to get rid of FP events, then Porter Troll and Mocking Goblin stack on the burdens. Plus, Orc Miscreant with Vicious Warg is a potential 3-4 burdens per turn. Goblin Hordes pulls all the minions back so you can use them over and over. Retribution is basically a side show, IMO. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard