LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
What next for the Duos?

This Mirkwood culture seems fun...give me the bad guys!  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

The men of the Last Alliance for me. Give me Gondor!  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Goblins, goblins, and more goblins! The more Moria cards, the better!  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

More Dwarves! Dwarves rock!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Smaug! I love dragons!  
41%
  [ 5 ]  41%

Trolls, Orcs, other uglies!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Rohirrim, Elves, other goodies!  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Total Votes : 12
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:04 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Well here we are again. I’m approaching the end of the FP side of the Green culture (in a few days, anyway). In the last poll like this, there was a three-way tie between Gollum, Shire, and FP Green. I’ll soon have done all of those, so it’s time for YOU to decide...what cards from my set Lasting Alliances should I do next in the Duos?

I still have the entire Shadow side of the Green culture, mostly Spiders with some Orcs and even Nazgul mixed in...as well as a couple surprises. Twisted Evil

Smaug has yet to make his grand entrance....

Gondor Men have a surprisingly large chunk of Lasting Alliances, focusing on the end of the Second Age and the defeat of Sauron.

More Dwarven cards. I’ve barely scratched the surface with those guys. They’re the biggest FP culture in Lasting Alliances; I’ve posted less than a third of it.

The Dwarves’ chief nemesis: the goblins of Moria. They make a grand return in Lasting Alliances.

The "three monstrous trolls" remain lurking, as well as lots of Orcs. There’s also a small but potent group of Elven Elves and Rohan Men.

I’ve already covered Gandalf, the Dwarves of Thorin’s Company, the Men of Laketown, Bilbo, Gollum, and soon will be finished with Beorn, Green Elves, and Green...uh...birds. Very Happy So what’s next? That’s up to you.

Pick whatever you’re most interested in in the poll, and the top three will be the next three I cover. It’s interactive dream card creation! This should be fun. Mr. Green

I’ll probably be done with the FP Green cards sometime mid-next week and be ready to start the next culture after that. Say...Wednesday or so. Get your votes in my then and let your voice be heard! Very Happy
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
smaug I am anxious to see how you will do him.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:30 pm
I also vote for Smaug. Mr. Green
I had to put something here.
shieldelf
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:55 pm
Last Alliance Men.
All the way.
Go with it.
Please
Because.
It would be cool.
Please.
Last Alliance Men.
All the way.
Go with it.
Please
Because.
It would be cool.
Please.
Etc...
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:57 pm
I definitely want something with minions... IIRC, you’ve only made Freeps cards in your Duos so far.

I’ll vote for Goblins.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
macheteman
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:42 pm
i voted for rohan and elves, but i’d relly like to see goblins goblins goblins.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:05 pm
I’ve also voted for the Goblins, though I wouldn’t mind to see Gondor get a few cards.
NBarden
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:42 pm
Goblins rock! Only way I found to kill a Three Hunters deck effectively at site 4.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:49 am
We’ve got another tie in the works. Razz

There’s still PLENTY of time to vote...no way I’ll be ready before Tuesday, and probably more like Wednesday.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:23 pm
We’ve only got four (maybe five) Duos left for the FP Green culture, so the way things have been going lately, we could be starting the next culture as early as Tuesday!

If you haven’t voted yet--and still want to--get your thoughts in now! The top-voted cultures will be the ones I cover next. Interactive DCs at their best. Mr. Green

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards