LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I’m suprised no bush-bashers have made a DC, D_I maybe? anyway

AnxiousChieftain wrote:

1 Enemies Beyond Count Elven
Event • Assignment
Exert an Elven hunter twice to assign 2 minions to skirmish him or her. Each of those minions is strength -1 for each wound on it until the regroup phase.

make it exert once IMO
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I’m suprised no bush-bashers have made a DC, D_I maybe? anyway

Bush-basher? I’m a card-carrying Republican conservative. I ain’t happy with everything Bush has done, but I do support him. So you’re looking at the wrong guy. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:35 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh OK then another conservative for this site I guess. Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:37 pm
I wonder what it is with card games and conservatives. Think Someone needs to do a scientific study on this matter and report their findings. Very Happy

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:17 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Well, Bush could drop dead for all I care, but I still wouldn’t make a DC about him, I’d rather pay homage to, say, Bobo the Clown?
I don't like YOU.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:18 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Enemies Beyond Count Elven
Event • Assignment
Exert an Elven hunter twice to assign 2 minions to skirmish him or her. Each of those minions is strength -1 for each wound on it until the regroup phase.

make it exert once IMO

I’d like to to keep it at 2 exertions, but I’ll change the strength reduction from -1 to -2. As soon as I posted the card, I was thinkin’ that I ought to make it -2, but I had turned the computer off and had to wait till now.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Shire stealthy cards:

2 •Pippin’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Response: If bearer is about to be discarded, return this possession to your hand.
Skirmish: If bearer is Pippin, discard this possession to exert a minion or take a stealth event into hand from your discard pile.

2 •Merry’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
While bearer is Merry, each time you play a stealth event, you may discard Merry to wound a minion.
Response: If bearer is about to be discarded, return this possession to your hand.

1 •Cord Was Cut Shire
Condition • Support Area
Stealth.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may add 2 to play an unbound Hobbit from your discard pile.
Skirmish: Discard this condition and add a threat to discard an unbound Hobbit.

1 Deep of Night Shire
Event • Maneuver
Stealth. Discard an unbound Hobbit to exert 2 minions.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:44 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 •Pippin’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Skirmish: If bearer is Pippin, discard this possession to exert a minion or take a stealth event into hand from your discard pile.

Did you mean for the response ability to prevent the discarding or not? Right now it doesn’t.

Not so keen on the exerting, but it’s okay.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 •Merry’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
While bearer is Merry, each time you play a stealth event, you may discard Merry to wound a minion.

Only comment is to ask about the response ability again.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 •Cord Was Cut Shire
Condition • Support Area
Stealth.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may add 2 to play an unbound Hobbit from your discard pile.

Nice!

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Deep of Night Shire
Event • Maneuver

Pretty good.

NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:45 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Shire stealthy cards:

2 •Pippin’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.

Nice.

2 •Merry’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.

Again, nice.

1 •Cord Was Cut Shire
Condition • Support Area
Stealth.

Hm...kinda powerful. Merry, Learned Guide and Pippin, Woolly-Footed Rascal would become extremely powerful with this deck.

1 Deep of Night Shire
Event • Maneuver

Hm....interesting...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:11 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 •Pippin’s Cloak Shire
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.

Did you mean for the response ability to prevent the discarding or not? Right now it doesn’t.

Nope, it just brings the possession back into hand while the Hobbit gets discarded.

Thanks for the reviews!

0 Nameless FearNOLINK Sauron
Event • Shadow
Exert 2 Sauron minions to discard 2 cards at random from the Free Peoples player’s hand.
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards