LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:28 pm
I don’t know why, but I just keep agreeing with lem0n. Think Razz

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:39 pm
Hey maybe it means im right? Stranger things have happened! Thanks for the morale boost again Thran!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I disagree. a damage bonus is a powerful thing. especially with uruks. you could add a boost I guess though.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 pm
Damage bonus are ten a penny nowadays look at that event in T&D, just makes an uruk +2 and dmg +1 and violent hurl as well.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:51 pm
And people often make the mistake of comparing a damage bonus to fierce. Fierce is better in almost all situations and damage bonuses are thus generally overpriced.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm
I made Uruk Breaker a bit more powerful. And regarding how useful Reckless Hate is, I have 3 words for you: Pillage of Rohan. Twisted Evil

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thats evil you know that?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Quick DC:

2 •Bilbo, Master Storyteller Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
Ring-bound.
At the start of each fellowship phase, you may play a tale from your draw deck.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:14 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Quick DC:

2 •Bilbo, Master Storyteller Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
Ring-bound.
At the start of each fellowship phase, you may play a tale from your draw deck.

Nice stuff, but I think it might need a cost like adding 1 like Gamling.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:15 pm
I think ti is cool as it is but awesome combo with the new pippin.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards