LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:18 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Quick DC:

2 •Bilbo, Master Storyteller Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
Ring-bound.
At the start of each fellowship phase, you may play a tale from your draw deck.

- AC

Nice but he needs more than that to choose him over aged ring bearer. Maybe 4 strength?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 am
Actually, with the fact that Bilbo can play any tale, not just Shire tales, I think this card is perfect AC. Maybe he could use something small, but nothing drastic.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:10 am
3 Uruk Marksman Isengard
Minion • Uruk-hai
Strength: 8
Vitality: 2
Site Number: 5
Archer.
While you can spot an exhausted companion and another Isengard minion, the Shadow archery total is +1.

3 Hail of Darts Isengard
Event • Archery
Exert 2 Isengard archers to wound an unbound companion twice. The Free Peoples player may exert 3 unbound companions to prevent this.
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:20 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
3 Uruk Marksman Isengard
Minion • Uruk-hai
Archer.
While you can spot an exhausted companion and another Isengard minion, the Shadow archery total is +1.

Neat! Thumbs Up

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2 Hail of Darts Isengard
Event • Archery
Exert 2 Isengard archers to wound an unbound companion twice. The Free Peoples player may exert 3 unbound companions to prevent this.

I would raise the cost to 4 and make the prevention ability exert any companion, not just unbounds.
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:56 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
3 Uruk Marksman Isengard
Minion • Uruk-hai
Archer.

Cool no worries.

2 Hail of Darts Isengard
Event • Archery

Up cost to 3 or 4.

"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ditto lem0n
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 pm
Well, I haven’t played LOTR in nearly a half year, but here are some DCs anyways.

3 Always Hope Rohan
Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn and spot 3 Rohan Men to remove a burden (or 2 burdens if the Shadow has initiative). Place this event out of the game.
"’The men are saying we will not last the night.’"

1 •The Dark Lord’s Fear Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time Aragorn wins a skirmish, you may add a Gondor token here.
While you can spot 2 tokens here, the twilight cost of each Shadow condition and Shadow possession is +1.
While you can spot 4 tokens here, the twilight cost of each Shadow condition and Shadow possession is +1.
"’...he fears what you may become.’"

1 •She Could Do It Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each time Shelob wins a skirmish, you may spot Gollum (or Smeagol) to add a threat (or 2 threats if you can spot 6 companions).
"’She’s always hungry....’"
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
3 Always Hope Rohan
Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn and spot 3 Rohan Men to remove 2 burdens.

Given that this is not really a card Rohan should have easily, I think you should increase the cost either in exertions or in twilight. I could see this at 4 with toil 1.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
0 •The Dark Lord’s Fear Gondor
Condition • Support Area
While you can spot 4 tokens here, the twilight cost of each Shadow condition and Shadow possession is +2.

I’d prefer something more gradual, so ’While you can spot 2 tokens here, the twilight cost of each Shadow condition and Shadow possession is +1’ then repeat the text for 4.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Each time Shelob wins a skirmish, you may spot Gollum (or Smeagol) to add a threat.

Can’t complain! Twisted Evil

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:51 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Well, I haven’t played LOTR in nearly a half year, but here are some DCs anyways.

Wow 6 months? I thought my 3 months was bad!

3 Always Hope Rohan
Event • Maneuver

Gah no! NO NO NO! No burden removal for men!

Condition • Support Area
While you can spot 4 tokens here, the twilight cost of each Shadow condition and Shadow possession is +2.

Think +1 is more than strong enough.

Condition • Support Area
Each time Shelob wins a skirmish, you may spot Gollum (or Smeagol) to add a threat.

Cool, could cost 2.

NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:55 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

3 Always Hope Rohan
Event • Maneuver

Hm...Rohan never had burden removing, and giving it to them could make the culture get somewhate broken, especially in a Fightin’ Frodo deck with the Great Ring. I’d prefer no burden adding.

Condition • Support Area

Nice. I really like it. Not hosing conditions completely, just making them more difficult. I like that you don’t outright get rid of conditions.

Condition • Support Area

Hm...it seems a little, underpowered. Even Fat One Wants It has another ability, and the threat adding is a lot easier to achieve. I suggest dropping the spotting requirement and give it an ability.

Did have one comment on Uruk Marksman from...forever ago. It should be minion archery total.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards