LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:20 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Gondor could use a follower for once...

1 •Ioreth, Wise-woman of Gondor Gondor
Follower
Resistance +1
Aid - discard a Gondor card from hand.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may remove a threat.

and if bearer is a knight heal a companion maybe? or would that be to good?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:12 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Just make sure to capitalize "discard". Smile

I always seem to forget to capitalize the first word after Aid. Embarassed

DáinIronfoot wrote:
One suggestion: you certainly do NOT have to, but it might be neat to change her ability to "remove a threat or heal bearer", since she was a healer. Probably mean raising her initial cost and/or her aid cost, but it’s an idea.

Good idea. SoP’s idea was pretty cool too, but I kinda like yours better.

Thanks!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah D_I’s kinda combines both of them! much better!
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:51 pm
In honor of Barliman Butterbur, Prancing Pony Proprietor:

0 Wise Enough on His Own Ground Gandalf
Event • Fellowship or Skirmish
Exert a Gandalf Man (or spot Barliman Butterbur) to take a Gandalf event into hand from your discard pile.

And in honor of pipes:

1 Breeland Pipe Gandalf
Possession • Pipe
Bearer must be a Gandalf Man.
Each time you play a pipeweed, you may make bearer strength +1 until the regroup phase.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:54 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Exert a Gandalf Man (or spot Barliman Butterbur) to take a Gandalf event into hand from your discard pile.

Nice. Interesting choice of phases...I can’t think of another fellowship/skirmish event off hand.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Breeland Pipe Gandalf
Possession • Pipe
Each time you play a pipeweed, you may make bearer strength +1 until the regroup phase.

Nifty. Borderline 2 cost, but I think it’s okay as is.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:56 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

The title is rather long; but hey, look at One Whom Men Would Follow. Wink A little overpowered; I would raise the cost to 1.

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Breeland Pipe Gandalf
Possession • Pipe

Sweet! Nice DCs! Applause
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Very nice! Although...it comboes quite nastily with Erland, Dale Counselor. Exert him to grab this event so that you can get something like Traveled Leader or Out of the High Airs for next time.

1 Breeland Pipe Gandalf
Possession • Pipe
VERY COOL! I love this card! Although I forget...Grimbeorn’s a man, right? That could get downright nastNOLINKy.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:19 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

nice. what I like is how you could take it into hand in fellowship, and then use it to fetch a thing in skirmish with barliman

And in honor of pipes:

1 Breeland Pipe Gandalf
Possession • Pipe

works for me! maybe make it if bearer is barliman, each time....just an idea
"DáinIronfoot"
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:41 am
Thanks for the reviews. Thumbs Up

1 •The Mouth of Sauron, Ambassador of Mordor Sauron
Follower
Strength +1
Aid - Remove a threat or a burden.
When you transfer The Mouth of Sauron to a minion, you may heal that minion.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound, transfer The Mouth of Sauron to your support area to prevent all wounds to bearer until the end of the phase.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:46 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 •The Mouth of Sauron, Ambassador of Mordor Sauron
Follower
Strength +1
Aid - Remove a threat or a burden.
When you transfer The Mouth of Sauron to a minion, you may heal that minion.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound, transfer The Mouth of Sauron to your support area to prevent all wounds to bearer until the end of the phase.

Yikes! I guess the reponse action is balanced since it only lasts for that phase. Awfully powerful, but I think it juuuuust manages to stay balanced.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards