LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:01 pm
I just obtained these Promos:

Aragorn, Swift Hunter (0P125) dAgent Exclusive
Lurtz, Now Perfected (0P126) Tournament Director Exclusive
Primitive Brand (0P128)
Watcher at Sarn Ford, Ranger of the North (0P129) dAgent Exclusive

Check out my Wants list in my sig and feel free to make any offers Very Happy .

Thanks,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Well that was fast. The Promos are now gone Very Happy . I posted them on my Mahasamatman page and literally within a few hours they were gone. Here is what the trade looked like. I must add if I have any trades with anyone here from the cards I recieved in this trade I will still trade as we arranged (that would only be fair IMHO). Here is the trade and feedback would be nice.

My:
Aragorn, Swift Hunter (0P125) dAgent Exclusive
Lurtz, Now Perfected (0P126) Tournament Director Exclusive
Primitive Brand (0P128)
Watcher at Sarn Ford, Ranger of the North (0P129) dAgent Exclusive
Deceit
Isildur, Sword-Bearer

His:
Chieftain of Dunlend
Mountain-troll
Smeagol, Wretched and Hungry
Ugluk, Ugly Fellow
A Defiled Charge
Ceremonial Armor
Easterling Sneak
Gandalf, Returned
Grishnakh, Treacherous Captain
In the Wild Man’s Wake
Land had Changed
Orkish Berserker
Orkish Fiend
Orkish Invader
Orkish Rider
Okish Veteran
Orkish Warg-Master
Relentless Warg
Stampeding Chief
Stampeding Ransacker
Sunland Scout
Sunland Sneak
Sunland Weaponmaster
The World Ahead
Throne of the Dark Lord
Theoden, Northman, King of Rohan
White Hand Berserker
White hand Captain
White Hand Cavern Striker
White Hand Destroyer
White Hand Legion
White Hand Taskmaster
White Hand Veteran
You Do Not Know Fear
Eomer, Northman
Eowyn, Northwoman
Ulaire Enquea, Duplicitous Lieutenant

Feel free to put you opinions on this trade.

BTW does anyone have a spare Orkish Scout for trade it is the only rares I now need. I will trade very well for it if you have one for trade. I will also trade some rares for the remaining c’s and u’s I need from Hunters and ROS. If you have any lying around and you need any of the cards on my haves list let me know. List is in my sig.

Thanks,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Gartax
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:40 pm
well look at that

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LotR-TCG-Rare-Foil-Promo-cards-0P125-0P126-0P128-0P129_W0QQitemZ220202905638QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

to that add 15$ for deceit and isildur

for that price money wise you could have 2 booster box of TD, for i think those 4 card will finash at 150 - 175

now when you look at individual card price i think your trade is even, for you have a couple of very good card like Mountain troll

but in box wise, do you think you could have more with 2 TD booster box???

don’t forget if you do this thinking you must add the trading cost you will had to do to get the rare you want in exchange of your TD rares

but then Relentless warg and mountain troll are really hard to get....
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:46 pm
Thanks for that input Gartax GP for your time. All in all I think I did very well in this trade considering now all I need is just 1 single rare Shocked . I doubt I would have been able to trade 2 booster boxes worth of rares from T&D for these exact cards. Not to mention the time it would have taken to hunt down several individual people looking for what I had and then them needing what I pulled. I have no worries as I got 2 sets of these cards today so one of the sets is still here with me Very Happy .
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
gil-estel
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:22 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Congrats on the trade!! Awesome, to close such a deal..certainly given the fact how you have obtained the promo’s Wink....It is hard to put trades into value matters. Ofcourse, you might have been lucky getting like 200 bucks for your cards...and then? Would you be able to get all the cards you want? I doubt it...so congrats again!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:41 pm
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Wow NK, what an awesome trade, congrats! I hope that you had two sets of those promos, so that you could keep some for your own collection. Wink
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:17 pm
Shieldmaiden wrote:
Wow NK, what an awesome trade, congrats! I hope that you had two sets of those promos, so that you could keep some for your own collection. Wink

As a matter of fact I did get 2 sets of these promos. I may be willing to let them go but it will take a great deal, and I hardly have a wants list any more. I Guess I could start rebuilding my T&D set since I did trade most of them for Hunters and ROS wants and I would like to get my hands on some online promos and those sweet 0D promos as well. I am also kind of interested in the 3 big foil rings as well (ATAR, SaWtC, and Ring of Doom). I’m willing to hear offers of course. Anyway off to find my Orkish Scout Shocked .

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Gartax
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:10 am
this is crazy

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220202905638&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 am
Holy Cow!!!!!! They sold for $260. That is insane. I might need to rethink my trading my last set now huh. If my math is correct that is about $65 a card. Do I have any buyers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum