LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » World of Warcraft TCG » Open World of Warcraft Discussion
Takeo
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:38 pm
Joined: 21 Jan 2007 Posts: 123 Location: Hidden in FBI's basement
The release of Through the Dark Portal is 27. April! Closing up! Although there is a sneak preview tournament in 31. March to 1. April. Damn Norway, they don’t arrange it Sad

Well, since I can join you lucky guys in the US, Ill just enjoy the previews here on Cobra..

Ooo.. This is a big guy. I haven’t fund a deck it suites in yet. I know he fits in the deck with all the other big horde fellas.

You have to have either a BIG warrior, to stand so much damage in the start, if you’re gonna play him..

Here’s one of the new hero’s!

Totally awesome hero. Double any combat damage an ally does! This really helps out the paladin decks that mostly have healing abilities.

Just post any Dark Portal card you see, and add a comment on what you think of them Smile
Selling "Homemade" Lotr decks! --> Here!
Selling Lotr Singles --> Here!

Look at my new article:
Shamans, Amazingly good or Amazingly evil?
Takeo
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:46 am
This is the first time I’ve seen an ally with a Hero restriction, if I remember correctly.

This ally is a must in a Blood Elf Paladin deck, although you have to play an ability in each of you turn. But imagine if you have 2 or 3 or these out. Each time you play an ability, you get to draw 2 or 3 card.. Great card.

Look at my new article:
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
What’s the downside of High Overlord, except his high resource cost? Because that’s one nasty ally. You can take out any ally that tries to go after your hero (protector keyword), and then you can attack the hero or allies with that massive 9 combat damage.

Aleyah has an awesome ability, and Naolin is just plain SWEET!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Takeo
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:32 am
The downside is that he only has 4 vitality. Most decks have something to shoot down these big allies. But he is good, really good. But you have to think that you must survive to round 8 and still have much life remaining, since you dont win the game when you play him. Yes, he is a Protector, but to protect, you need to exhaust, and that means you only protect once a turn.

Look at my new article:
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:35 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Ah, that makes sense! Still a good card, though. But I can see how it’s not the best.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » World of Warcraft TCG » Open World of Warcraft Discussion