LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
The Aragorn is pretty sweet... hunter 2 would be awesome, though. Wink

Erm, he does have hunter 2. Eh? Think Very Happy

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
he’s never played and he still has a favorite fellowship Wink

Hey, I have to imagine what I WOULD do to be able to make effective DC sets. I’m a student of the game, if not a player. Very Happy

EDIT: Ooo, 800 posts. Look out, SoP. Here I come!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:23 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
The Aragorn is pretty sweet... hunter 2 would be awesome, though. Wink

Erm, he does have hunter 2. Eh? Think Very Happy

- AC

Temporary insanity, that’s all. Rolling Eyes I believe that I was thinking of Aragorn, Swift Hunter at the time. Razz But hey, since Heir to the Throne of Gondor does have hunter 2, he’s awesome! Mr. Green
I had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Three Hunters OWNZ!!!!!!!!!

Focus, Forth the Three Hunters, Final Count, My Axe is Notched, Gimli’s Battle Axe, Trusted Weapon, Aragorn’s Bow, Aragorn, Thorongil, = Mass archery / Healing / Strength.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:39 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Aragorn, Heir to the Throne of Gondor + Swordsman of the White Tower, anyone? SWEETNESS! Not as good as Anarion, but still really good. And he stops any kind of swarm dead in its tracks.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:24 pm

Sweet...
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:33 pm
Awesome! The only Gondor possessions that DON’T qualify are Brego, Loyal Steed and Armor of the Citadel. That’s some serious versatility right there. You can grab any other Gondor armor, shields, weapons, etc. Nifty.

See, Decipher? You don’t need all these fancy-schmancy abilities all the time. Sometimes, simple is best. Bravo. Applause

One critique: shouldn’t the lore be in single quotes as well? Razz

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:36 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
One critique: shouldn’t the lore be in single quotes as well? Razz

Yep, but if you look at the RoS cards you’ll find that they have this same mistake. Sad

Anyways, don’t get your hopes up too high; all the T&D cards are still being playtested and so this Boromir might end up having different text.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:43 pm
I hope not. That Boromir is awesome, and very appropriate for one that was loaded with so much gear. I even like the lore! (Aside from the "new trend" in quotations. Sad)

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:15 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
that boromir is AWESOME! I sense a gandalf returned abilities being popular (what have u started M64!)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit