LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:17 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
if he did...(POW right int he kisses!) Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheJord
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Elven

Gollum

Gondor

Rohan

I assume lots of people have seen these but just in case.
Last edited by TheJord on Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:44 pm
http://lotrtcg.fanhq.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=1236

Faramir is SWEET! He is soooo going into my multi-cultural G for Trust Me deck. He is a wonderful wonderful splash companion.

And Erkenbrand’s Shield is sweet too, especially if he’s defender +1. Totally kicks Nazgul, and then add in Haethen...

Haldir is decent (his ability is very similar to Eomer, Horsemaster), but he’s a bit weak and I don’t think I would use him too much.

It Draws Him is kinda bad for a rare, especially compared to Led Astray.

And last but not least, Final Triumph is an amazing piece of work and completely stunned me when I saw it. I am planning a couple decks around it right now.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:46 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
It Draws Him is kinda bad for a rare, especially compared to Led Astray.

Huh? Splash in a Web and suddenly tons of minions are cheap. Especially those late site 6 or 8 ones.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 pm
That’s using up a bunch of deck space to add multiple copies of Web (which will be worthless except to be spotted by It Draws Him) and you also have to use up deck space adding the event. I would much rather include better support cards than that.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:19 am
...and then somebody on the Decipher boards mentioned using Steward’s Legacy with the new Faramir. Just exert Faramir to heal himself, preventing a minion from using any special abilities. And repeat!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
corvus
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:59 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Final Triupmh is such a sweeeeeeet card! Are there cards that heal minions during skirmish? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Does anyone else have a problem? I can only see a few spoilers... Crying or Very sad
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:16 am
Everyone is having that problem mate decipher have only put up some images not all. Im thinking final triumph is cool and a novel idea but realistically how often will you have 4 in the skirmish with uruks unless you face ents? They dont have ambush or anything.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
corvus
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:39 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Oh God! I just got a crazy idea! You just have to use the blade that makes each character skirmishing bearer strength -2 and you are done for! 2 overwhelms 1!
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:42 am
corvus wrote:
Oh God! I just got a crazy idea! You just have to use the blade that makes each character skirmishing bearer strength -2 and you are done for! 2 overwhelms 1!

Um, Isengard Sword reduces strength, not vitality and with Final Triumph you’re only concerned about how much vitality the characters have, not how much strength.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit