LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
6Gothmog, Lieutenant of Morgul Wraith
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 3
Site: 4
Besieger. Gothmog is strength +1 for each Nazgûl you can spot (limit +3).
Response: If a Nazgûl is about to be killed, all Wraith Orcs are fierce until the regroup phase. If that Nazgûl is the Witch-King, all Wraith Orcs are also damage +1.
“...waiting on the call of their Captain. He had been destroyed, but Gothmog the lieutenant of Morgul had flung them into the fray...”
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
2 Morgul Archer Wraith
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Vitality: 2
Site: 3
Archery: Exert this minion to make the minion archery total +1 for each companion over 4 you can spot.

Heh, this really got off to a rolling start! I never expected 6 pages after a single day...BTW, Dain, did you check your DC’s title? Wink
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:06 pm
2 Kindled As It Flew Elven
Event • Archery
Spot 2 Elves and a site controlled by a Shadow player to make the fellowship archery total +1 for each minion over 3 you can spot.
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:55 pm
0 Flaming Arrows Isengard
Event • Archery
Discard X Isengard Orcs to exert X companions.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:01 pm
2Flooding of Isengard Gandalf
Condition • Support Area
Tale. To play, spot an Ent.
Skirmish: If an Ent wins a skirmish, you may exert that Ent to exert a minion it was skirmishing (and liberate a site if the fellowship is at a river site).
Regroup: If the fellowship is at a river site, discard this condition to heal an Ent.
"’The filth of Saruman is washing away.’"
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 pm
2 Break the Dam Gandalf
Event • Maneuver
Exert 3 Ents to exert each minion (or wound each minion if the fellowship is at a river site).
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:08 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
3 Release the River Gandalf
Event • Fellowship
Spot two unbound Hobbits and exert each unbound Hobbit twice (or once if at a river) to heal every Ent and liberate a site.
“‘Break the dam! Release the river!’”
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:40 pm
5Treebeard, Manager of Isengard Gandalf
Companion • Ent
Strength: 12
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Muster. To play, spot 2 Ents.
Skirmish: If the fellowship is at a river or forest site, discard 2 Gandalf cards from hand to make Treebeard damage +1 until the regroup phase.
Response: If an opponent is about to take control of a site, you may exert Treebeard and spot another Ent to prevent that.
"’My business is with Isengard tonight.’"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:01 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
1•Merry, Gatekeeper of Isengard Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 9
While you can spot an Ent, Merry gains muster. Each time you play a Hobbit or Ent, you may exert Merry to add 1 to the number of Ents you can spot until the regroup phase.
"We’re under orders, from Treebeard. He’s taken over management of Isengard."
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:22 am
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
0 *The Black Gate Sauron
Condition
Plays on a site. Each Man, Orc, and Troll is strength +2 at this site; each other character is strength -2.
"Forth Eorlingas!"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards