LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Tex
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:57 am
I know it will never happen with the fellowship, but it would be sooooo sweet to have nothin' but birds when the Hobbit comes out. Probably would be surrounded around Gandalf and have bird allies. But it would be cool to have birds...........attack my friendly feathered friends! Twisted Evil hahahaha
By the way, what culture do you think the Dragon's gonna be in?

P.S. Hey JD! what's up.
~Darth Vader will crush the Wookies~
david_robertson
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:14 pm
Yeah, I would love to have a flock of eagles or crows or whatever Laughing
Since Smaug didn't attack the Orcs and hated the Dwarves and Elves, I think he must be part of the Orc Culture, something like 'minion/dragon'.
It would be cool to have Dragons in play. What do you guys think on this idea?! Wink
Last edited by david_robertson on Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:24 am; edited 1 time in totalEast Stirling FC RULES!!!
dexterngo
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Joined: 20 Jul 2005 Posts: 60 Location: Manila, Philippines
im gonna read the Hobbit first before commenting Surprised
Do or do not, there is no try
JDRobinson
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 pm
Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Posts: 64 Location: Warner Robins, GA - USA
This would be cool. Like Tex said the Eagles will more than likely be a Gandalf ally or maybe the new Follower. I can't see Eagles being companions, but.... we do have Ghosts as companions. Smile Smaug the dragon would be awesome. If Decipher keeps different shadow minions grouped into the same culture like it is now, Smaug will be orc culture. Maybe...
Cost:14
Minion/Dragon
Strength:21
Vitality:3
Fierce
Text: Something about exerting for Damage+1, and the freeps may discard a Freeps possesion to prevent it. Shocked

Just ideas. Very Happy

And if Decipher wanted to get fancy, they could have characters from the silmarillion. That book had i think two big Dragons and a few Balrogs. I would like to see Gothmog the Chief Balrog with his huge Black Axe. Smile *sigh* If only... If only...
"Quenuvalye i lamber Eldareva"

-Thou canst speak the tongues of the Elves.
david_robertson
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:02 am
david_robertson wrote:
Yeah, I would love to have a flock of eagles or crows or whatever Laughing
Since Smaug Laughing didn't attack the Orcs and hated the Dwarves and Elves, I think he must be part of the Orc Culture, something like 'minion/dragon'.
It would be cool to have Dragons in play. What do you guys think on this idea?! Wink
East Stirling FC RULES!!!
david_robertson
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:26 am
And what about cards related with the Silmarillion - Karcharoth, Doriath and Noldorin Elves, a new Morgoth CuLuture maybe... It would be cool Twisted Evil
JDRobinson
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:33 am
Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Posts: 64 Location: Warner Robins, GA - USA
Yes it would be very cool. Decipher could keep this card game going for many more years. That is crazy to think about. Shocked
"Quenuvalye i lamber Eldareva"

-Thou canst speak the tongues of the Elves.
david_robertson
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:56 am
Yeah, imagine thousands of new cards - the Feanor's sons, the Kings of Beleriand, the ancient people... Dwarves from Nogrod and Belegost...
Morgoth's orcs and Balrogs.... COOL Twisted Evil

But I heard some rumours of Decipher having some serious trouble with the sellings and the new set, which, as you all know, was without any reason delayed with a whole month. It would be pity if that's true Rolling Eyes
Tex
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:29 am
It would be quite commical to have your opponent to just have Frodo on his side while you'r sittin' at two Dagons, a couple of Trolls, and a few Balrogs(if the text changes for the Balrog that would be sweet.)
It'll be intresting to see what the "Hobbit-Gandalf" looks like. And will he be ring-bound this will be sweet.
J.D. that's probably what Smaug is gonnna be like.......it would be funny if he was twice as vulnerable to archery lol Very Happy
Although, in the annimated movie it looked like he had headlights comming out of his eyes. So maybe they'll have pump cards like "I can see you with my Headlights" lol. But seriously eventhough he didn't have any weapons in the book do you think they'll give him something to increase his vitality?

lol.........ringboud Smaug with Sauron as a companion.............to take over the Wookies!!! Twisted Evil sorry But birds would be sweet.
~Darth Vader will crush the Wookies~

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards