LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 pm
I’m back (ish)! I’ve been keeping two jobs, with an incredibly demanding course schedule, so I’ve been pretty busy. However, it’s my favorite time of the season, 2HG time!

If anybody wants to attend Grand Prix Massachusetts, I’m currently looking for a partner. My last guy bailed... something about his girlfriend..? Blah.

Anyways, I can build decks pretty well, for those of you who don’t know me, though I can’t imagine there are many of those, and I’m looking for somebody with good playskill, and some more drafting knowledge.

Please e-mail bonzoees@aol.com if you’re interested. Include something that isn’t spammy in the title, please.

Keep in mind that a Grand Prix is a top level tourney but anybody can go. Even if you’re not that good but you’re close and you’d like to go, let me know and I’ll play dominant head. It’s Two-headed Giant, sealed day one, draft day two.

If anybpdy’s interested, feel free to post here, but please e-mail me as well! Thanks.

Grail

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion